Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
By Show You Egypt
At sunset, Your English Speaking tour-Leader will pick you up from your Luxor Hotel / Nile Cruise, for a fantastic 1 hour show at the great complex of Karnak temples. The show begins as you walk along the avenue of Sphinx stopping at the towering facade into the great court and the awesome hypostyle hall "hall of Columns". Walk through the complex a booming Pharaoh’s voice narrates the history of rulers shared in building the largest temple in Egypt, more than 2000 years history of construction and various additions left by rulers like; Tutankhamen, Ramses II and Queen Hatshepsut and the Greek and Roman rulers as well. The second part of the Sound and Light Show, starts by finding you seat overlooking the sacred lake, as the complex is illuminated, and the story of Egypt continues.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up and return services
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (Tiping)
- Entrance fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109802P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple?
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple price starts from $65.00. Discover and book Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple cancellation policy?
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple?
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple is hosted by Show You Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Show You Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109802P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLuxor Travels
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Had a great time exploring the Nubian village and learning more about the Nubian culture, guide was friendly and ac…
Very pleasant experience on a hot afternoon!
One of the best things to do when you are in Aswan. Travel the way ancient Egyptians used to :) It's very easy to g…
A wonderful experience to visit Egypt
It was a very interesting trip with our guide, he has a lot of knowledge and a beautiful country. We hope to visit …
A wonderful visit! Magical.
Dua is an excellent guide - she is perceptive, professional and engaging. Highly recommend her for any tour.
Our visit to Aswan and the Nubian village was by far the best. It was a great experience filled with so much histor…
Get your camera ready! This tour is beautiful!
My tour was fantastic, from start to finish. Dua took great care to customize the tour, what we saw and ensured we …
Animal welfare concerned.
I didn't enjoy the city tour.. maybe it is not what I expected, I feel upset.. kids running around, cars going ever…
We had very nice tours excellent services and knowledgeable guide Nile is fantastic and relaxing we want recommende…
Exceptional Guide with always a smile.
Doaa our tour guide was indeed exceptional. Her knowledge about the local wonders was superb. She was very kind and…
Excellent private tour for fair price
We had a fantastic cruise with Show you egypt who arranged for our night train to Luxor prior fo boarding and also …
we took a tour to philae temple, Nubian village and felucca ride. Our guide, Dowa is an amazing and very knowledgea…
It was very free and easy, the nubian village and food is a must try! Dowa, our guide was friendly and knowledgeabl…
It wasn’t the cruise it was the person !
The five stars belongs to Mr Ahmed our tour guide who is also a qualified Egyptologist . He brought a wealth of kno…
Exceptional Tour !!!
It was an unbelievable experience, I would highly recommend it. Our guide, Ahmed was exceptional and made it extra …
Philae Temple was beautiful and the late afternoon sun shimmering on Lake Nasser made the place magical. My guide…