What To Expect The one day trip (half day to the west ) Take the chance and visit Luxor the capital of the pharaohs and its fantastic architectural heritage on the one day trip ( The Temple of the kings Valley- The Temple of Hatshpsut- The Valley of the Queens – The Temple of Habu) You will go to the West Bank with a tourist guide to visit the most beautiful temple in the world from 8 o'clock till noon. You will begin by visiting the temple of the Kings Valley. You will see three tombs inside the temple . Then , you will move to the temple of the most beautiful woman at the age of the Pharaohs . It is the temple of Hatshpsut. Then,you will go to Habu Temple ( The fueral Temple ) which was built at the age of Ramses III .Then our guide will take you to Papyrus factory and Alabaster factory and Perfumes TO SEE handicrafts which Egypt is famous for Finally, you will go return to the hotel at noon
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109802P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor west bank half day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxor west bank half day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Luxor west bank half day tour?
- Luxor west bank half day tour price starts from $76.93. Discover and book Luxor west bank half day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor west bank half day tour cancellation policy?
- Luxor west bank half day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor west bank half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor west bank half day tour?
- Luxor west bank half day tour is hosted by Show You Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Show You Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor west bank half day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109802P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el BahariStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Valley of the KingsStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byColossi of Memnon
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Show You Egypt
Joined in December 2018
#1 of 23 Shopping in Aswan
- sreenap00Great felucca ride!Our felucca ride was a great experience! Our guide, duaa, was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable about Aswan and provided great hospitality. She provided great tips about Aswan and how to navigate safely The ship crew was great and provided a peaceful ride up and down the Nile. We highly recommend
- 139reshmak00Best tripVery good and nice place you must take boat to go there but its amazing nile is fantastic and lovely
- samkN6439KL00Perfect afternoon activity in AswanVery fun afternoon! Boat ride was perfect- cruising on the Nile, botanical gardens were beautiful. Dua, our guide, was fantastic. She shared interesting knowledge all about the Nile, traditional boat we were on and eqypt history broadly. Saw sunset and had tea all the on nile - perfect afternoon and highly recommend!
- E4631TTjorges00Philae tempelVery Nice and fantastic temple the guide is very helpful i liked and i reccommend it for allá ages love it alot
- 198ashgara00Felucca ride in AswanEnthusiastic guide and made sure we arrive and reach safely. Knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend
- 890sudeshnam00Doaa was amazingIt was an amazing. Doaa was amazing. She was very pleasant, knowledgeable and made sure we had a good time
- nilayn202300FantasticGreat experience of Nubian village . Our guide Doaa was very good and knowledgeable . The boat ride was awesome . Highly recommend it .
- W9471SEayaa00Nicest everWe had a great trip with felucca ride and saw the nicest place and enjoyed the plants look like a picnic but with magical feeling on the Nile river. The guide was good and the boat crew was helpful. And we drunk a delicious hot tea.
- varoneciro600Fascinating Nubian Village and funny boat trip on the NileThe experience was interesting, the Nubian Village is so fascinating with a strong culture and friendly people. The boat trip on the Nile to reach the village was an amazing experience as well. We had dinner in the Nubian village and the food was very tasty.
- 412hasnaae00Great placeGreat place and it’s for relaxing time.if you like plants and vegetation, we went by felucca to get in.It was magical trip.overall enjoyable experience and views. Recommend the guide a lot he was very knowledgeable
- Hkrau100Perfect End to the dayAbo Joudy our guide, was very friendly and professional. A joy to talk and laugh with. The felluca captain was very knowledgeable about his craft. Great experience. We booked last minute and it was no problem. Sunset included.
- Departure6340165524800A must-do in AswanMarwa was an absolutely incredible guide and we cannot recommend this tour more highly. She herself is Nubian and has an in-depth understanding of the culture that an average tour guide would not. The breathtaking beauty and the hospitality of the Nubian villages make the excursion a must-do for any visitors to Aswan. As an added bonus, you’d also be supporting a small, women-owned business in an incredibly competitive industry!
- Amir A00Cultural immersionHad a great time exploring the Nubian village and learning more about the Nubian culture, guide was friendly and accommodating.
- Rama R00Very pleasant experience on a hot afternoon!One of the best things to do when you are in Aswan. Travel the way ancient Egyptians used to :) It's very easy to get on/book a trip. It was part of our private tour in Egypt and we were picked up by a speed boat, from where we were transferred to the felucca for a ride, while our luggage stayed in the speed boat. After the felucca ride was over we were transferred back into the speed boat from where we went in to our tour of the Nubian Village. It's the perfect activity on a hot day. The blue of the Nile shimmers in the afternoon sun and is a treat to watch. Don't forget to tip your sailor!
- 58abdelrhmanm00A wonderful experience to visit EgyptIt was a very interesting trip with our guide, he has a lot of knowledge and a beautiful country. We hope to visit another place and repeat the experience
Buy it with
Luxor west bank half day tour provided by Show You Egypt
Product Overview: Luxor west bank half day tour
Number of Photos