per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-80, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
: Arabic, German, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Transportation by air-conditioned van
- Bottled water during the trip
- Motorboat transfer to the West Bank
- Egyptian Tea on the motorboat
- 45-minute hot-air balloon ride
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tips (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting point: Your Luxor hotel or Nile cruise ship in Luxor Drop-off/End Point: Your Luxor hotel or Nile cruise ship in Luxor
- Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt Your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor Any Meeting Point in Luxor
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43942P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- • The balloon ride is scheduled before the Sunrise • Departure times may vary depending on the time of sunrise • Hotel pick-ups are 45 minutes before the scheduled take-off time • Tours departs daily, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- How much is Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise?
- Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise price starts from $155.00. Discover and book Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise cancellation policy?
- Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise?
- Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise is hosted by Egypt Best Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Best Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43942P25
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atLuxorOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Luxor TempleStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis 3-hour program begins very early in the morning with a pick-up at your Luxor hotel or Nile cruise ship. You’ll then transfer to a motorboat to reach the West Bank, and enjoy a refreshing drink en route. Once you disembark you will be transferred to the take-off area, where your hot-air balloon ride above the world's largest open-air museum begins. The balloon ride is scheduled right in time for you to experience a spectacular sunrise. The flight lasts for 45 minutes, and takes you over the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut. After landing, you will be transferred back to your hotel or ship in LuxorRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Egypt Best Holidays
Joined in February 2019
#25 of 219 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Luxor
- kimberleys90100Khalid was a wonderful guide!I visited the East and West banks of Luxor with Khalid, he was an excellent guide! Very kind and knowledgeable about Egyptian art and history, and he went above and beyond to make every effort to ensure that I had the best experience. Also very passionate about his work and Egypt, many thanks for the memorable experiences!
- Queenie896400Thoughtful journey in Luxorour guide Khaled in Luxor was very helpful as he helped us to get the tickets earlier and we could skip the queue. Khaled also showed us to places that can be easily missed. Our driver was very good too who took us from point to point under the hot weather. Good travel overall!
- 52juliant00Nice experienceNice older guy who takes care about his clients and also goes out of his way to make you feel good. Knows when and where the crowds are and at least tries to avoid them. Our travel agency messed up and he made sure that we get something in return for it (free romantic felucca ride). Aside from being knowledgeable, I liked that he stopped on the side of the street to buy a watermelon for dessert. I am a person who loves information and learning about culture and history, for this I would have liked even more information but I know in that limited time this is hard to fulfill. If you are like me, consider at least a second day in Luxor with a guide.
- xiaoyiwx00One day tour in LuxorI had one day tour in Luxor with Khaled. He gave us a nice experience and it was interesting the way he explain the history of the temples. Boat time on Nile river was also amazing! Thx a lot!
- Odette12335600Cairo and LuxorGreat tour! A good way to tick off the major attractions in Cairo and Luxor. Both our guides in Cairo, Abdul and in luxor Khaled were amazing!
- J8409SJmichelleo002 star at bestCruise ship was more 2 star than 5 star. Door was dodgy, couldnt lock from inside, difficult to open from the outside, had to ask staff multiple times for help, 3 pin socket also didn't work. Was told by staff that none of them work in any rooms. Shower didn't work either which staff did fix, however I had an accident so needed to use bath instead and the water was only luke warm. Wouldn't reccomend this cruise
- AaronMasc00Nile cruiseTalaat Abdo was a great guide, very knowledgeable and well organized. He made the tour super easy and we had a great time from the temples to the hot air ballooning. We were able to see all the sites on the agenda without any issues. I’d recommend him to other folks if cooked via this tour.
- M5993SLdanielc00ExcellentWe had a great time touring Egypt with fantastic and informative guides Abdelbaset aka Abdo (in Cairo) and Talaat Abdo (in lower Egypt to Luxor). We were able to see all the main sites and landmarks and had a comfortable stay on the cruise. There was so much to see and take in and we’re wonderfully informed at each site by both your guides. We included camel riding and the excursion to Abu Simbel which were well worth doing. Our family of 4 (including two kids - 8 and 12) loved the trip and will remember this experience always. Thank you for the memories.
- B9900PVryanr00Brought the temples to lifeI used EMO Tours for this package. Ahmed Kassem was my tour guide. He was awesome! He brought the temples to life by explaining their history, giving me personalized attention and even taking my cheesy pictures. He went above and beyond to give me the best experience possible. On my next trip to Egypt I am specifically requesting him.
- Neelann2100Great tour GuideAmazing tour guide. His experience and professionalism is second to none. Will definitely be back. Thank you, Khaled.
- 317kiahf00Simply IncredibleWhere to even begin. Put simply, Khaled was an incredible guide! He was so flexible with our schedule and accommodated any requests or adjustments we may have had. We felt safe and in good care throughout the entire day and left our tour feeling more than satisfied. I’d highly recommend Khaled for anyone hoping to experience a thoughtfully put together tour with a terrifically kind human being.
- Sarah D00Very thorough tourExcellent and thorough tour. Khaled provided in-depth information at each of the sites. The tour lasted about 10 hours and we were wiped out by the end of the day
- robingE7854AY00Great tour of Luxor with KhaledKhaled is a knowledgeable and respectful tour guide. He took the time to explain the different sites, as well as his own views and theories as Egyptologist. He was good at providing insights in preparation for each site - what to expect, tipping, bargaining souvenirs, etc. I would recommend taking this tour with Khaled.
- elisek45700Highly recommend! Especially with Khaled as your tourguideI loved the group we had. Everyone was so fun and lovely. Our tourguide Khaled was super knowledgeable and so sweet. All of the temples were incomprehensibly beautiful and Khaled did an amazing job of explaining everything to us.
- jellygloss00Great tour!Khaled was a really great guide to our Luxor day he has a lot of experience and he takes the time to explain really well all the history. It’s great to have someone who loves what he do. I totally recomend it.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Très beau survol, au petit matin, de Louxor à bord de ces montgolfières.
Personnel très accueillant et très sympathique.
A faire absolument.
Personnel très accueillant et très sympathique.
A faire absolument.
Written March 1, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Valued Guest , “Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review. You were a champ! It was a pleasure )showing you around.” Stay Safe
Written March 1, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise provided by Egypt Best Holidays
Product Overview: Luxor : Flying on Hot Air Balloon for Sunrise
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos