Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a Day-Trip program from Safaga to Luxor, Enjoy a magnificent experience in upper Egypt joining a private Egyptology tour guide for one day tour from Safaga to Luxor to discover Ancient Egyptian Attraction in Luxor, in addition to exploring treasures of Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs by visiting most famous archaeological sites like Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temples, Luxor temple and Colossi of Memnon, then we drive you back to Safaga Port.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, English, Italian, French, Danish, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up services from Safaga port to Luxor & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned car.
- Private Tour-Guide.
- Lunch in local restaurant.
- Any extra tours
- Entrance Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104778P29
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor?
- Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor cancellation policy?
- Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor?
- Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor is hosted by Travel To Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel To Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104778P29
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Travel To Egypt
Joined in October 2018
#22 of 212 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Luxor
- Mahmoud E00I had such great experience.5 star experience. Everything was great , dinning , entertainment, and the site visit. Our boat service was more than excellent, our tour guide “ Karam “ was such a nice guy , who made my trip very enjoyable.
- Sylvia V00Thanks to Nile King Tours and Gad. This time my visit to Egypt was the bestIt's my third time travelling to Egypt. This time April of this year, I went with Nile King Tours. I told them what I wanted and they sorted everything out for me. I was met at Luxor Airport by the tour guide Gad. He was a very nice man and his knowledge of Egypt was amazing. On the first day of the visit, I met some other people. Now we're a party of ten. Gad took us to visit places like. Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings and Edfu Temple and that's only some of the places I visited. As I said, Gads knowledge was amazing. His English was also quite good and he explained things to make it easy to understand. He was always very professional at all times, and he spoke passionately about his work. I had the most wonderful experience. Gad even started out my flight to go to Cairo to meet friends. I have already recommended Nile King Tours to my friends and I'll definitely travel with them again.
- IoanaVFlorina00Great experience!Wonderful view from the submarin! Nice stuff, good planning and organization. We recommend this trip.
- S4868RIwilliamw00Had a wonderful time would definitely go again. Great service and amazing experienceHighly recommend. Had a wonderful time, would definitely go again. Great service and had a lot of fun
- NuhaSA00Nothing specialMaybe because it was at the end of the tour and we were so tired, or maybe because we went after visiting the temples and valley of the kings, but whatever the reason was, we didn’t enjoy this venue. It did have the first mummified corpse we’ve seen, so there was that, but other than that this place was less than average. We didn’t like the way the ticket clerk treated us either, he demanded an ID to confirm we were Arabs or Egyptians, even though we clearly look it. We understand there are laws, but he could’ve been more gracious in asking. He did eventually let us buy the tickets when we said we didn’t want to go in, but maybe that had something with us not enjoying as well.
- piperv202300A lovely boat ride to the middle of the Red Sea, get to go 45 minutes in a submarine and see loads of fish, and a diverIt was a fun experience, would definitely recommend. The views were very pretty, got to see so many tropical fish
- 642tejals00Soul fueling experience!I took my mum on a private felucca ride and had the best time with Alla Eldine and team! Professional, friendly & knowledgeable! This is a must do for some quiet time on the Nile and the opportunity to try some fresh fruits on the island.
- U7742ST_00Unique experience tottaly worth it! Alaaedine is a great tour guide that became our friend!We had a great time in our 4day Cruise! It was a unique experience and thanks to our guide Alaaedine,who was very flexible,friendly and extremely helpful, we had the best time! Alaaedine had everything arranged for us, was always there for everything that we needed and gave us a great tour to the ancient and modern Egypt culture. The boat was clean and with very kind and friendly crew and we absolutely enjoyed our relaxing evenings on the deck by the pool! 100% recommended!!! Eleni
- H9643SLluism00Travel to Egypt is THE BEST CHOICE!We are a group of 7 people who did this Nile cruise with Alaeedin from Travel to Egypt. It was the best decision ever. Egypt is a country with a lot of uncertainties but Alaeedin made us feel safe at all times. He always explained the plan for the day and was flexible asking for our opinion if we wanted to do something differently. He didn’t pressure us at all (something that happens a lot) to make any decisions. No changes to the price or anything weird. He replies very quickly to questions and messages. He has plenty of knowledge about the Egyptian culture and history and he is a very fun guy as well as very respectful! We are very happy to have found Alaeedin and he made the cruise the best part of our trip to Egypt. The cruise was nice and the crew was amazing. I recommend it a 100%! Luis
- guilleg20600Amazing experience, best guide.I spent 4 days on a Cruise from Aswan to Luxor with Friends. Our guide was Alaeedin, such an amazing guy, he made our adventure memorable. Good knowledge, he guided us around all the temples and cities that we visited, giving us good information always in a good and enjoyable way. He also made our trip very easy going, finding solutions to our problems and prioritizing our suggestions. Thank you so much Alaeedin, 100% recommended!
- 904ashk00Amazing Felucca Ride with KaramWe had an amazing felucca ride with Karam, who was our guide. He was very charismatic and welcoming! The boat captain Moustafa kept a very clean boat and made us some delicious tea. We stopped by Banana Island to see the fruit trees and taste the sweet banana, and while returning on the boat, we saw the sunset and were able to take plenty of pictures. Highly recommended tour!
- allbusiness3800Luxor Valley of the Kings and East Bank with Karnak and Luxor temples.Overall our experience with Travel to Egypt was excellent. We visited the Valley of the Kings in the west bank and colossi of Memnon first. The tombs he various kings including Tutenkhamun were simply amazing with the detailed hieroglyphics and artwork. We had a nice lunch and then continued to Karnak and Luxor temples. Our tour guide Karam explained all the sites in intricate detail. He kept us on the schedule and the transport was very comfortable. I would highly recommend this group for your Luxor day trip.
- 462andap00Great experience!It was a great experience. Karam was great, explaining and making sure we make the best of our time. I had a great experience, and saw so wonderful things, and got all the necessary information. It was an amazing journey. And I am recommending it to all my friends to enjoy and discover Egypt in this way!
- JenniferRvR004-days Nile cruise from Luxor to Assuan with Tour Guide KaramWe arrived in Luxor and went on a 4-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Assuan. During this time we visited Karnak and Luxor temple, Westbank, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Abu Simble, Philae temple, High Dam and a Nubian village. We even managed to go on a hot air balloon trip and saw the Menmon statues and Hatshesput temple from a bird-eyes view - it was breathtaking (on many levels 😅) . During our trip we were accompanied by our fantastic tour guide Karam. He really wants his clients to get the full experience and loves to share his broad knowledge of the Egyptian culture with people. He removes any roadblocks and wants to make sure his clients are happy and feel safe. He even makes impossible things possible. With his fun and caring manner he managed to make our trip unforgettable. Thank you, Karam!
- Anunanki00very pleasedWe just got back. As always, a great hotel. It is very atmospheric. We are very pleased with the accommodation. Great food. Sensational service. We are really pampered. Particular mention should be made of Mohamed AL-Karim, the receptionist; the best chef Mohamed Abbas and the man for whom the plaza is his element Sayed El Hagaze. The rooms are always cleaned. Medical and pharmacy service secured. However, in order not to be too sweet, we have such a small grudge against the new owners that they removed the names from under our palm trees. It was a nice form of advertising. We even bragged about these palm trees (we have a photo of her along with the hotel management). We have been and want to be such ambassadors of the hotel. Nevertheless, we are satisfied with the hotel and have already booked our arrival in July 2023 for 3 weeks. See you
Buy it with
Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor provided by Travel To Egypt
Product Overview: Private Day Tour From Safaga to Luxor
Number of Photos