A Nile cruise on the award-winning MS Amarco is sure to become a cherished memory. The contemporary decoration is combined with classic service on this ship that offers comfortable cabins and suites. A Stay in MS Amarco Nile Cruise Ship is like being a guest in a well-run private home. The Ambiance is elegant yet intimate, the meals exquisite but never pretentious, the staff is friendly yet respectful, attending to your every wish with efficient calm. M/S Amarco Nile Cruise boat is a combination of classic European tradition with the convenience of our contemporary lifestyle. Awarded the title of the “Best Boat on the Nile” in 2004 and having received Golden Crystal Award in 2005
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis and wheelchair accessible room.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary are private guided tours
- English-speaking tour guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal spending
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72617P500
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible?
- MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible price starts from $5,240.00. Discover and book MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible on Tripadvisor
- What is the MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible cancellation policy?
- MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible?
- MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible is hosted by Sun Pyramids Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Pyramids Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5 days. Discover and book MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72617P500
Reserve your spot
Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Aswan Nile Cruise –...
About the operator
Sun Pyramids Tours
#15 of 509 Tours & Activities in Giza
- Linnel-22100What a wonderful time.This was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE.. The food was very delicious, the music was very good, the entertainment was great, the vibes were outstanding and the hospitality was superb. Our guide Abdo Nofal and our driver Mahmoud WAS AMAZING.. I recommend no other the Sun Pyramid tours are theeeee absolute best hands down..
- thandin201500Catching sunrise on Mt SinaiThis was a great trip to St Catharine's with my guide Okasha. It's quite a long drive (about 6 hours) from Cairo but Okasha ensured that there were sufficient rest stops along the way! Once in St Catharine's there is very little by way of stores, so make sure to take a packed lunch or some snacks to sustain you until dinner time. The climb of Mt Sinai began at around 2am, with an amazing guide Hosni, who knows those mountains extremely well. Watching the sunrise from the summit is indescribable and is simply amazing! It is definitely an experience worth enjoying. Unfortunately the monastery was closed and so I wasn't able to take a tour but summitting Sinai was worth every minute. I would definitely recommend this tour.
- jeanbP8831RT00Spectacular time in Luxor by Air round trip from Cairo all in one Day!I highly recommend this tour if you have limited time. We enjoyed a comfortable flight and private tour to Luxor where we toured Karnak; Luxor; Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens; and Ramses III Temple. We also stopped at Memphis. It exceeded my expectations by far! We had enough time to cover everything we needed to see and our Guide, Ghada Khalaf was so very knowledgeable, and our driver Hamdy was Excellent. We hit all of the sites in reverse order so it wasn't as crowded and we got some spectacular pictures. Ghada was easy to work with and flexible as to where we wanted to take more time or not at the stops. Thank you, Ghada and Sun Pyramids for a wonderful Tour!
- ronat61700Great experience with knowledgeable guideWe went on a full day tour with Ibrahim of Cairo and the pyramids. Ibrahim has a lot of knowledge about the history and culture of the country. The driver drove very well, which is also an important factor in the experience. Mia mia asalia Ibrahim!
- 925ladyt00Biblical background tourHad a great experience with our friends in Egypt earlier this month. Ahmed was our tour guide in Upper Egypt. Our group enjoyed learning from Ahmed - his knowledge as both an archaeologist and Egyptologist gave us many different background information of the places we visited. He also arranged for a hot air balloon ride that sone of our group participated in. He was funny and patient with us. In Cairo, Dalia was our guide. She was kind and her lovely smile was a balm during the heat of the day. Thanks sun pyramid for a great time in Egypt.
- V9347TKnataliew00Nile Pharaoh Dinner Cruise CairoLoved this tour! Our guide Abdo Nofal was great. He picked us up on time. He was very kind and nice. He made sure we were seated and well taken care of. The dinner was nice. The food was great. The entertainment was splendid. The staff were very attentive and helpful. Great tour would do it again.
- Sherpa6511659951900Excellent and reliable tour companyWe spent two days in Cairo and did Pyramids one day and old city and museums second day. Sunpyramids team was always there on time. Giunis came to receive us at the airport and also for drop off. Very cheerful and pleasant. Gave us tips on how to be safe in Cairo. Ahmed is an excellent driver. Very calm and polite. Omar was our guide and tried to accommodate our needs.
- Dana R00Perfect trip and experience!We had an amazing experience in Cairo thanks to Mustafa, our guide who was always smiling, always available and ahead of things, coming up with the best solutions for our needs! Many thanks to Ahmed also, amazing driving skills and a perfect gentleman! They made our trip in Cairo a wonderful experience, always on time and making sure we’re on schedule for everything we wanted to see and more! I highly recommend booking with Sun Pyramids Tours , ask for these guys, you won’t regret it!
- soymicmic00Very good serviceGreat service, very confortable. They pick we up at international airport and we travel to the hotel in Giza. Our guide Mohamed was so kindly and friendlt
- VeronicaBorriero00Two days in the desertWonderful experience that will forever remain in our heart. A huge thank you to our guide Omar Saeed who explained and showed us the beauty of the desert. Very nice person, truely, competent and always caring to our needs. Thanks again Omar!
- jeanbP8831RT00Best Time on the Private Tour --Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, Sakkara and DahshurWe had a really good visit on this particular Tour to the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, Sakkara and Dahshur. I would recommend the "Private Tour". When going in the Pyramids, it is better in smaller groups, and our Tour Guide, Dalia Mahoud timed everything out just right so we would hit the pyramids with the lesser crowds. Dalia was also very knowledgeable--we learned a lot through her and the driver Ahkmed was super nice. They were flexible on the "Private Tour" as their was just us and another couple. We were also able to take pictures with the Camels which Dalia arranged when we got to the Pyramids. Make sure you go in all the recommended Pyramids, as they are all very different. The Bent Pyramid was the most challenging, but definitely worth it! Thank you Sun Pyramids Tours! What a great time we will never forget!
- soymicmic00Black and White dessert, plus crystal MountainDream come true. Amazing landscapes and a great experience with our guide Mohamed. I recommend this excursión.
- caseyj82400An amazing day in the Western Egypt desert!I went to the Black and White Desert today, and the scenery was out-of-this-world amazing! The driver and guide did superb jobs!!
- 191venessaa00Highly recommendedMy Husband and I travel a lot and we never imagined that we will have a chance to Visit Egypt one day. The Pyramids and the Sphinx has been long on our bucketlist. So we decided to book a private tour, as we would like to learn more about the history. We were lucky to have our guide Sameh. He was very nice and treated us like family. He explained everything that we need to know and we learned a lot in just a short time. Thank you Sameh for showing us Giza and Cairo. You made our trip more memorable. We highly recommend this company.
- Dazlcaz00MarketsHad an excellent 1/2 day with Mustafa our guide. Was great to see the markets , not just souvenirs but also fresh food. Mustafa was very knowledgeable and the time just flew. Would definitely recommend.
MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible provided by Sun Pyramids Tours
Product Overview: MS Amarco I Nile Cruise wheelchair Accessible
Number of Photos