Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt
By Sun Pyramids Tours
See the sites on the East Bank of the Nile. Visit the well-preserved temple complexes of Karnak and Luxor. Karnak is the largest temple complex in Egypt, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso. Luxor Temple was dedicated by Ramses II, the greatest builder of ancient Egypt.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72617P326
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt?
- Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt price starts from $78.00. Discover and book Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt cancellation policy?
- Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt?
- Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt is hosted by Sun Pyramids Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Pyramids Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour of the East Bank in Luxor in Egypt on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72617P326
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of KarnakStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Luxor TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Our tour was really good her name is hadeer she not only did her job well but went beyond that and made us feel …
Solo, female traveler. Terrific time. Loved my guides and drivers.
Dalia Dalia Dalia, you must request Ms. Dalia. She made all the difference. I traveled solo as a woman. Trust me...…
Dinner cruise, amazing night out on the Nile to remember
Mustafa picked us up spott on time. Easy and direct communication through Whatsapp. Arranged the table and seats cl…
Best Tour Operator and guides
We had a trip booked with another tour operator but they cancelled on us 2 days before we left for Egypt. Our trave…
Mahmoud was our guide for this tour. He is very knowledgeable and very friendly. This was our 3rd time with him. He…
14 days in Egypt
Hager helped my family and I plan a wonderful trip to Egypt. She was so helpful through out our entire experience. …
Emam and Karim for the win!
Our tour guide Mahmoud Emam was outstanding. I’m not sure how he managed to learn that much information about the d…
erwan benjamin ... d00
What a Great Time !
I had a wonderful time with the guide SAMIH and the driver RAMY. Really kind and always ready to help you. They als…
Best Tour Operator and Guides ever!
Best experience ever so far! This trip almost did not happen. Two days before our flight, our original tour operato…
Faster, better, personalized.
All organized, great guides, they help you to find spots with less people (better puctures) . They were waiting for…
Ahmad and Sayed Amin was the best people me and my partner ever went out on excursion with so professional and know…
Luxor must be on your bucket list!
We spent 2 days exploring Luxor with Samah. It was the most wonderful experience! My dad, sister and I all felt so …
We visited Saqqara as part of a day tour along with visiting the Pyramids of Giza, Dahshur and the open air museum …
Beautiful and once-in-a-lifetime experience!
We hired a guided, wild-camping trip to Bahariya Oasis from where we explored the nearby White Desert, Black Desert…
Booked at very short notice - very good service and reasonable price. Our tour guide Sameh was excellent and very k…