Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, English
What's not included
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Ramses III
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Ramases IX
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Merenptah
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Before the tour you have the possibility of optional hot air ballooning (additional cost of $80 pp).
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- am Please contact the local supplier for exact pickup time and location (contact details will be provided on your voucher)after booking
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8652P121
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor?
- How much is Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor?
- Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor price starts from $130.00. Discover and book Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor cancellation policy?
- Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor?
- Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor is hosted by Luxor Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Luxor Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8652P121
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of KarnakStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Luxor TempleStop: 1 minute - Admission includedSee details
- 3Valley of the KingsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Tomb of Ramses IIIStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Tomb of Ramases IXStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Tomb of MerenptahStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Temple of Medinat HabuStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byLuxor Travels
- 8Colossi of MemnonStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#5 of 645 Tours & Activities in Luxor
- Shamil H00Incredible Experience!We were recommended by a family member and Hassan delivered! He was incredible and made the experience really engaging for my 8 year old! I would highly recommend Hassan to anyone visiting.
- Lisarix00Awesome day outExcellent day out. Very full on- educational and informative Lea ring all about the temples, valley of the kings and political history. If you have the time I’d split the day over 2 days and add hot air ballooning for one of the days
- MaudeB6200Amazing day in LuxorJacky was perfect during this tour. She organised everything. Food was good, the driver was excellent. We feel very good. The explications of Jacky about egyptien’s history were amazing and really clear. We have such a great time with my friends. We highly recommend this tour with Jacky!
- teresacQ2137RK00Stunning!Amazing to marvel the well kept/preserved hieroglyphics. The colours were beautiful and riveting. The action along the walls - scores a wow factor.
- 239benv00Highly recommended tour!Hassan learned us a lot about ancient Egypt, the kings, tombes, and the temples! I recommend this tour highly as we enjoyed it and everything was taken care of. I enjoyed Karnak Temple a lot and my wife was very impressed by the tombes in the valley of the kings.
- 351brodieb00SuperbMy tour guide was Hamdy. He was fabulous and the the tour was extraordinary. This was my first visit to Egypt and a trip I shall always remember. It is a humbling and overwhelming experience. Hamdy was extremely knowlegeable, friendly, patient, humorous and we formed a great rapport. How you begin to capture the trip on camera is a difficult one so I would urge you to look, take it in and then take photos. Majestic!
- dylanv60900Amazing tour with perfect guideHighly recommended! Hassan is an amazing guide who takes you on a full day tour to all the must see places in Luxor. Lunch and transport are all greatly arranged for you.
- hazamad00A great tour of Luxor!Hassan was an amazing guide. Friendly, positive, and knowledgeable. We had a great time learning about all the history that Luxor has to offer!
- marierN8548GF00More than expectedWe originally booked a private Valley of the kings tour with Abdul. We received wayyyyy more than expected. For a small fee, His driver picked us up and dropped us back off at the airport. The vehicle was a clean Van with A/C. Because we had so much time to spare before our flight back to Cairo, Abdul took us to see Luxor and Karnak temple. On the way, We stopped at a nice gift shop with clean restrooms. Also at the end of tour, we opted in to do a nice boat lunch on the Nile River.
- Trail4027200Wonderful ExperienceWe had the most amazing day with this Company Luxor Travels First class guide, excellent safe driver, very clean air conditioned vehicle Was offered cool drinks snd toilet stops Would highly recommend to any age or Small group The lunch included was delicious with a view overlooking the Nile Nothing was any trouble as we added a Nile Cruise for an extra cost Congratulations Luxor Travels
- 21makrama00Amazing tour and guide HassanThe tour was amazing. Our guide Hassan is very knowledgable and a great story teller. He is very good in guiding this tour and give all the explanations in a very clear way. The tomb of Nefertari is not to miss. I recommend this tour and especially the guide Hassan.
- Adam D00Khalid fantastic guide!!Khalid was a fantastic guide!! Very knowledgeable and helpful, was flexible with pick up and drop off before and after the tour. Was happy to answer all questions and made the tour fun and informative. Did not rush us at all during the tour and was happy to take things at our pace.
- 605jeanieg00Very knowledgeable guide!Our guid Khalid was very knowledgeable and answered our questions about the temples and tombs. He has a masters in Egyptology and even had explanations about where words and phrases we use today come from ancient Egypt and Greek. He was friendly and had a great sense of humour. He even arranged for my idiot husband to borrow a local motorbike and ride on an empty street after lunch. Lunch was really good and they prepared the meal to my husbands dietary restrictions. The van was punctual, clean, and the air conditioning worked wonderfully. He took great photos and even recommended visiting the last temple after sunset for the best experience.
- Voytek B00Knowledgeable, comfortable and very worth doing!Khalid and Ramadan provided for an unforgettable experience on our 1-day tour of Luxor. Khalid is extremely knowledgeable and his command of English is great. The car driven by Ramadan is clean, air-conditioned, comfortable and very well driven. The itinerary is tightly packed but manageable and covers the key places and events. The included lunch was delicious and there was a lot of attention given to the individual wishes. We can't recommend this company and Khalid enough, thank you for the fantastic tour and pictures. Acrobatics not included :)
- Travel110513879270010/10 would recommend tour to explore Luxor's beauty & historyTouring with Khalid is a 11/10 experience that we'd definitely recommend. Khalid is knowledgeable about Luxor and a very considerate guide. We had a tiring day traveling from Aswan to Luxor the night before, and Khalid kindly accommodated to our request that we want to have a more chill and relaxed itinerary. Turns out we actually managed to visit most of the sites that we wanted to go, including the Valley of the Kings, Luxor Temple, Queen of Hatshepsut, with NO RUSH AT ALL. Khalid's narration of the sites' cultural and historical significance was lively, simple and captivating. He also gave us sufficient free time to explore the sites. Overall the day was wonderful and we'd very much recommend the tour to anyone who wants to explores Luxor's beauty.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2022 • Couples
Ahmed aziz Was our guide and he made the day very enjoyable. He was early for pickup and made me feel very comfortable the entire time. His knowledge of the area and Egypt left me very satisfied and informed. I would recommend to anyone wanting a good tour with a knowledgeable guide.
Written October 3, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear valued guests, It was such a pleasure to have you with us on your recent tour. Thank you so much for your positive feedback on our guide Ahmed and we would love to welcome you back another time! Sincerely, Team Luxor Travels
Written October 5, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Khalid was a fantastic guide. He was very knowledgable on the ENTIRE ancient Egyptian history and culture. He made sure we understood the meaning behind each monuments, and he would also translate hieroglyphics seamlessly into plain language. Our whole 8 hour tour was full of "woos" and "ahhs" as he answered a lot of our questions. In addition, the restaurant he recommended for lunch had great value and views.
Written December 16, 2019
Dear guests, Thank you so much for your positive comments! We are very glad to hear you had an enjoyable tour experience thanks to our tour guide. Also, great to hear you appreciated our recommended lunch spot. We would enjoy having you back in Luxor any time! Sincerely, Ragab El Motgalye
Written December 24, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Nov 2022 • Family
My 15 year old son and I we had a great experience on this tour we got a lot done in one day and not feel rushed. Our tour guy Ahmed Aziz was great very educated to the point. We would definitely highly recommend him.
Written November 29, 2022
Buy it with
Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor provided by Luxor Travels
Product Overview: Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos