per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottled water during the tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Khnum
- Entry/Admission - Tombs of El kab
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12078P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Luxor pick up hotel Name is Required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- How much is Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor?
- Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor price starts from $69.00. Discover and book Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- What is the Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor cancellation policy?
- Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor?
- Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor is hosted by Nile Holiday. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nile Holiday on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Esna and el Kab Day Trip from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12078P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of KhnumStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedNile Holiday expert tour Guide will pick you up from the lobby of your Hotel in Luxor and accompany you to visit the temple of Esna, dedicated to this triad of Khnum and Neith, and Heka their offspring. The site was remarkable for the beauty and the magnificence of its architecture. It was built of red sandstone on the west bank of the Nile. Originally dates back to the reign of Thutmose II (1493 to 1479 BC.) the remains of Latopolis belong to the Ptolemaic and Roman eras.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Our 10 day wonderful trip to Egypt with the " Nile Holiday" was amaizing. The tour included a Nile River Cruise. T…
Great 8 day trip to Egypt
Our trip was amazing. Khaled from Nile Holiday did a great job at coordinating everything so it was seamless. We di…
Excellent trip to Egypt, courtesy Nile Holidays. Mr. Khaled's planning & overall arrangement was great
Beautiful countryside Aswan to Luxor.
Great trip. Very nice driver. Very long trip on the order of 8 hours. We stopped twice to see the beautiful temples…
We had the most fantastic time with our guide Walid who was more than exceptional. he was efficient kind and extre…
Well organized tour company
Nile Holiday arranged our tour for our 7days in Egypt (private custom tours). They are extremely professional and a…
Walid was our tour guide. He and the tour were both overall wonderful. He is knowledgeable, engaging and informativ…
3 day 4 night Dahabeya Cruise Aswan-Esna
Spectacular and magnificent! What a mind blowing experience this was for the entire family. Five star service wit…
EXCEPTIONAL tour. Walked, our guide, was not only very knowledgeable about the sites, but very kind and funny; he e…
Amazing Temple and Tour
The half trip to Dendera temple was amazing and worth the trip. To start my tour guide was Walid. He had some much …
A Journey Back in Time
Walid was the most knowledgeable guide I had in all of Egypt. Not only was his English excellent, but he is actual…
Sound and light show Karnak temple
Don't do this, it's very very BAD. You throw you're money away. There is noting to see at night only light on the t…
Well organized tour, great locations.Recommended
Excellent place to visit with lot of beautiful historic sites. The guide did a marvelous job to patiently explain …
Khaled helped us a lot during the whole process, they are very flexible with the places you want to visit and the p…
First class Cairo and Nile cruise experience - recommended!
Khaled helped us customise the our 11 day cruise tour with some extra experiences and kept us updated with all arra…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2018 • Friends
We were very impressed with Nile Holiday Tours and our guide Abdul. He was very knowledgeable and provided us with an insight on ancient Egyptian culture. He thoroughly explained in detail the meanings of literally every wall of hieroglyphics inside and out at the Esna Temple giving more commentary and ability to ask questions than any of the other private tours we took while in Egypt. At El Kab he allowed us to take our time and visit the caves after the commentary as well which I thought was a nice touch. From the beginning the service we received was both professional and catered to our specific needs for a very low price. They even kindly dropped us at the Luxor International Airport without requesting additional fees and bought us a snack on the road at a local market. We hope to get to use their services again in the very near future!!!
Written January 17, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.