Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor
By Nile Holiday
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottled water during the tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Tombs of El kab
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12078P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Travelers: Passports photocopies are required at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Luxor pick up & Drop off hotels Names are Required
- Hundreds of speed bump roads make slow drive through many villages/towns
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor?
- Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor cancellation policy?
- Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor?
- Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor is hosted by Nile Holiday. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nile Holiday on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to El Kab and Edfu from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12078P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLuxor
- 1Temple of HorusStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedContinue to visit the Temple of Horus at Edfu. The sand has helped to preserve the Temple which was found to be almost completely intact, when it was first cleared and excavated by Auguste Mariette in the 1860s. Edfu Temple structure was started by Ptolemy III Euergetes in 237 and was not completed by Ptolemy XII Auletes in 57 BC. The Temple walls inscriptions provide important information on language, myth and religion during the Greco-Roman period. Specially, the sacred marriage scene between Horus and Hathor, the Temples foundation scenes, and the battle between Horus and Seth. After finishing, you will be transferred back to your hotel in LuxorRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent trip to Egypt, courtesy Nile Holidays. Mr. Khaled's planning & overall arrangement was great
Beautiful countryside Aswan to Luxor.
Great trip. Very nice driver. Very long trip on the order of 8 hours. We stopped twice to see the beautiful temples…
We had the most fantastic time with our guide Walid who was more than exceptional. he was efficient kind and extre…
Well organized tour company
Nile Holiday arranged our tour for our 7days in Egypt (private custom tours). They are extremely professional and a…
Walid was our tour guide. He and the tour were both overall wonderful. He is knowledgeable, engaging and informativ…
3 day 4 night Dahabeya Cruise Aswan-Esna
Spectacular and magnificent! What a mind blowing experience this was for the entire family. Five star service wit…
EXCEPTIONAL tour. Walked, our guide, was not only very knowledgeable about the sites, but very kind and funny; he e…
Amazing Temple and Tour
The half trip to Dendera temple was amazing and worth the trip. To start my tour guide was Walid. He had some much …
A Journey Back in Time
Walid was the most knowledgeable guide I had in all of Egypt. Not only was his English excellent, but he is actual…
Sound and light show Karnak temple
Don't do this, it's very very BAD. You throw you're money away. There is noting to see at night only light on the t…
Well organized tour, great locations.Recommended
Excellent place to visit with lot of beautiful historic sites. The guide did a marvelous job to patiently explain …
Khaled helped us a lot during the whole process, they are very flexible with the places you want to visit and the p…
First class Cairo and Nile cruise experience - recommended!
Khaled helped us customise the our 11 day cruise tour with some extra experiences and kept us updated with all arra…
Excellent Professional Tour Company - Recommended
I contacted several tour companies when planning my family's Egypt holiday. We had a tight schedule with some very …
Private cruise and tour from Aswan to Luxor including a trip to Abu Simbel and full day to see pyramids in Cairo
Khaled was amazing in organising the cruise and guides to accompany us. Clear communication and transparency of cos…