per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Accommodation at hotel 4 stars hotel in Luxor with breakfast
- Live Guide
- A/C Coach
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Visa Entry
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travelers from Hotels, cruises, train railways, Luxor Airport
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8762P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Important requirements: Full flight details (flight name-number-arrival time-terminal) or Railways details (Train number-arrival time-seat number).
- Luggage: have to inform us with how many luggage you have
- Luxor Express program is starting and Ending in Luxor City
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All guides-Drivers wear masks
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours?
- How much is Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours?
- Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours price starts from $200.00. Discover and book Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours cancellation policy?
- Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours?
- Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours is hosted by Egypt Direct tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Direct tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8762P12
Reserve your spot
Meet and be assisted , Visit...
Valley of The Kings, Hatshabsut...
Final Departure:Breakfast at...
About the operator
Egypt Direct tours
Joined in September 2013
#29 of 642 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
- DerekM243600A real adventureThanks to Hassan, our driver, and Nasser our travel guide, this was a perfect adventure for my son and myself, we crawled in and out of the pyramids, saw the treasures of Tutankhamen and spent a day visiting the Mosques and Churches of old Cairo. Nasser was not only knowledgeable, he also swept all nuisances away, negotiated camel rides, showed us the best locations for photos, introduced us to Egyptian culture, recommended and implemented changes to the agenda to suit what my son and I were looking for and became a real friend. The traffic in Cairo is crazy and you don't need a good driver you need a remarkable driver, this is Hassan, his driving was confident and smooth and he looked out for our welfare at all stages including accompanying us on a fantastic Egyptian night out of belly dancing and whirling dervishes, truly unforgettable. I would like to thank Ahmed from Egypt direct for accommodating the change in agenda we requested, his communication was absolutely perfect at all times. Would not hesitate to use this company again.
- Carmen L00Perfect Visit to Giza, Sakkara, MemphisWonderful day, very flexible plan, we added Dashur to the trip, for an additional fee and it worked perfectly. The guide spoke German and was very knowledgeable and friendly. The lunch was filling and a great mix of local food. A perfect day, can absolutely recommend it. Thank you very much 😊
- B6306PZmichaelr00Camel rides, pyramids and local shopsNazir and maneor were amazing, I cannot rate them highly enough if you’re looking for guides they’re without a doubt the best to go with
- Scottie001300Excellent Tour Package!Egypt was a delight to see and experience! My guide, Nasser, and our driver, Hasan, were knowledgable, open, and welcoming with their culture and hospitality. They knew where the best sights were to see and made sure I saw as much as I could with the time I was there! To anyone planning a trip, I recommend getting a guide before you travel to ensure you have the best experience possible. Thank you for reading!
- L7343DQsarahk00GO!!!!Nasser was a kind, knowledgeable, and friendly guide. He was patient when we stopped for photos and took many of us himself! Very respectful of the girls in our group and so sweet with the children asking him questions- I love how he included them in the conversation! He is an invaluable guide and totally made our trip, I would recommend going with him :) we made so many memories on our stops!
- Abdul K00SatisfiedBrother Nasir was great. He gave us all the clues and was very patient with us. He was waiting for us ahead and stayed with us throughout. Highly recommend.
- Sarariscica00Best "family tour" everWe were in Cairo for a few days and had the pleasure of booking 3 days with Mr. Ahmed and his fantastic team. We had a great time and called our trip a "family tour." We would like to thank everyone who gave us a unique and unimaginable experience, Mr. Ahmed for organizing, Mr. Assein for being an amazing driver, and our guide Miss. Marvy for being sweet and caring with us. We will always carry you in our hearts, we were so happy to have met you and can only recommend this experience to everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- NAMohanRajKumar00ExcellentNasse, the tour guide was very cordial. Well coordinated tour. Enjoyed the trip. Nasser explained us very well.
- 285sureshj00WonderfulMr.Naseer tour guide did wonderful job for site seeing, photos , videos, site seeing BR-1049458885 well organized
- 893travisq00Cairo pyramid tourGreat day, very helpful tour guide, a lot of knowledge and we loved it. Our tour guide was Nasser. Would definitely recommend
- furkany67000Amazing Guide and ExperienceBest Tour, Nasser was very kind and helpful. Explained evetything very understandable. I can recommend him and egypt direct tours everyone who is plans visiting Egypt!!!
- sarathkumark00Short and sweet tour of CairoAmazing trip programmed and guide Nasser was extraordinary and experienced one should never miss. And he is a nice photographer as well. Atif knows all routes very well.
- aldoova00Good tourThe tour was good, I enjoyed and was able to understand an overall perspective of the region and it's highlights. The logistics was great, on time and completely supportive. The tour guy was really enthusiastic about Egypt history, but he was just narrating what we were doing, I wished to receive more relevant and historic information more in a story telling format. But I guess that depends on the expertise of the guide.
- danielamO2249DP00Amazing experienceI had an amazing day tour with Nassar he’s a very knowledgeable person with a very good english, friendly and kind. He took us(me and my husband) some pictures we made a stop and offered us a fresh juice of mango(very delicious)
- Mihai B00WonderfulI had a fantastic tour with Nasser, I saw the incredible pyramids, St. George’s basilica, museum’s, historical site’s. My vision about Egypt was modified by Nasser experience in history and his personal experience as a Egyptian and his life experience! A wanderfull man, tank you Naser, hope we meet again!
Buy it with
Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours
Product Overview: Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours
Number of Photos