Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You must contact the local supplier for exact pick-up time and location (contact details will be provided on your voucher)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8652P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor?
- Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor?
- Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor is hosted by Luxor Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Luxor Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8652P12
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#3 of 629 Tours & Activities in Luxor
- antwaind201900FANTASTIC TOURPlease do not hesitate on booking this excursion. We had the pleasure of having Hassan as our tour guide and we couldn’t ask for anyone better. He is very knowledgeable about the Egyptian culture, the pride and passion he has as a tour guide is what we look for on vacation. I’m a flight attendant in America and I have been on many excursions and I must say this one was one of the best. Thank Mr. Hassan you ROCK!!
- Trail0721990680400Good tripWe are so glad to have Khalid as our guide today. His English is very good and he takes great care of everyone. And the lunch we took is very well. 非常好的向导和行程，如果你在Luxor的时间很紧，你可以预定这个行程，他几乎涵盖了所有重要的景点在Luxor，向导的英文很好介绍的很详细
- Adventurer60559400Guide of LuxorMy partner and I had a private tour today with Khalid and his driver around Luxor. He showed us many of the attractions and provided invaluable knowledge about the history of all the temples and sites, he even made sure to let us know about a kangaroo hieroglyphics in a Tomb (we’re Aussies). He knows the complete history and always offered up time for questions and he was a great photographer. Thank you for such a great day! Would recommend to anyone visiting.
- Aiden E00Way above expectations 🎉Khalid was our guide today and wow, above and beyond, with so much knowledge and great photo skills 😁 absolutely mind blowing tour. Had a blast, would recommend to everyone! And again kudos to Khalid and driver (sorry I can’t remember your name) but you guys made it an excellent day.
- N6802FNsusana00Luxor Tour of East and West BanksThis tour was probably one of my favorites during my time in Egypt. Omar was our tour guide and was really knowledgeable, patient and very honest. Omar really knows his history and did an excellent job explaining the history of every stop we had. That was incredibly helpful. We really enjoyed our time with him as he showed us the best parts of Luxor.
- amylongden300Amazing Valley of the Kings tourOur guide Abdul, took my dad and I round the valley of the Kings. Abdul is incredible knowledgeable and we walked away having learnt a lot. 10/10 would recommend to anyone wanting to go!
- AzerDi500Amazing experience with an amazing guideDefinitely enjoyed our tour with Mr. Hassan, second time giving me this tour and I enjoyed it very much! He’s very sweet and understanding. We had a friend with us who was visually impaired and he took such good care of her I was so happy to see that, and she was very pleased and enjoyed the tour very much as well! He is one of the best and anyone who has him as a guide will for sure enjoy there time! Thanks again Mr. Hassan!
- I6233IKkennethb00Two days you will never forget in LuxorWe had an amazing two days with Hassan &(our guide) Sayed (our driver). From pick up in the morning until drop off Hassan kept us engaged with knowledge of everything around the trip. This trip will give you memories that will last you a lifetime. The tombs at the valley of the Kings are truly magnificent as too was the temple of Hatshepsut. Day two you will travel the east bank of the city and Karnak and the Luxor Temples await. There is also so much to see here as well. Make sure you have plenty of memory on you camera to keep taking the pictures.
- Graagreis00WoW!Great visits in the desert! We like to visit this for second time already. We live Egypt and Will come Back again
- xavierj91700Amazing ExperienceMy girlfriend and I celebrated her birthday and booked a tour with Hassan. We loved every single second of it. Hassan was very informative in a way to where it felt like we were watching a movie and not just learning information. Hassan made the experience feel very personal; from making sure our needs/ wants were met, taking us out to a local restaurant where the food was delicious, and keeping the tour interesting and engaging. Hassan made the tour feel like we were hanging out as friends and not with a “ tour guide “. We laughed, learned, and smiled the entire time. We would definitely recommend that if anyone had the slightest thought of booking this tour they definitely should before Hassan becomes full booked up! Will definitely be seeing him the next time we travel back here.
- 88terrib00Epic Dayon the Valley of the Kings with HassanWe had an amazing day with Hassan as our guide. He met us following a hot air balloon ride, provided us a place for rest and a snack! Hassan had a wonderful way of telling the history in a story-like manner! I would book with Hassan on a return visit and I recommend others do the same!
- Fraser R00Spectacular Day tripOur guide Khalid made the already spectacular sights come alive even more with his passion and enthusiasm for Egyptology. Wonderful day out and catered for our needs perfectly. Felt incredibly safe and free to show my ignorance. Couldn’t recommend higher.
- The_dude2023333300Absolutely amazing tripTrip was absolutely amazing! The Valley of the Kings and temples were breathtakingly beautiful. I have been on numerous tours through several different countries and I can say without doubt that our guide Abdul was the best guide I’ve ever had. He was not only very knowledgeable about the material but was also very passionate about the history behind the sites and very friendly and funny in his presentation of it to the point that other guides came up to tell us how lucky we were to have him.
- ramos6444500Valley of the KingsWe had an amazing guide, Khalid and driver Ahmed in the Valley of the Kings! They provided an exceptional service, offering valuable insights into the historical significance of the site and ensuring a smooth and enjoyable visit. Their expertise and professionalism greatly enhanced our experience, making it a memorable and educational trip. Khalid could answer any question we put to him. Highly recommended!
- O5233VXcarolm00Americans in Luxorgreat tour, Hassan was an excellent guide. I toured Valley of Kings before but learned new info. from Hassan
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Carlos was great and was very informative and kind. He is quite knowledgeable and educated. Highly recommend!
Written October 17, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear valued guest, Thank you so much for your positive comments! We are very glad to hear you highly recommend our tour and that you found our guide to be knowledgeable. Looking forward to meeting you again someday, and wishing you all the best. Sincerely, Ragab El Motgalye
Written November 2, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor provided by Luxor Travels
Product Overview: Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos