Approx. 9 Hours private tour runs daily at 7:00 am, Includes Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return, Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places, Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide, all transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle, Lunch from the hotel in Aswan, Bottled water during your trip and All service charges and taxes, Tour excludes Tipping, Optional activities and Personal expenses. Book Online day trip to Kom Ombo and Edfu temples from Aswan
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch from the hotel in Aswan
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Tips & gestures
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251811P50
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan?
- Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan price starts from $120.00. Discover and book Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan cancellation policy?
- Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan?
- Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan is hosted by Flyby Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Flyby Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251811P50
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of Kom OmboStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of HorusStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in February 2020
#11 of 536 Transportation in Cairo
- Lenaamoe00Amazing ExperienceMy friends and I were fortunate enough experience the day cruise from Aswan to Luxor with the very interesting and experienced Egyptologist Dr Ahmed! We have made memories to last a lifetime during this cruise and I absolutely recommend this to anyone visiting Egypt! Don’t miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity especially with Dr Ahmed, I can assure you there is no one like him
- Nasrin12800Best way to experience EgyptThis was our first cruise experience. My friends and I had an exceptional time cruising along the Nile seeing the breathtaking sites that Aswan and Luxor had to offer. Our tour guide Ahmed Osman is a highly knowledgeable Egyptologist who is deeply passionate about his work. He was an incredible guide that took very good care of us and went above and beyond to ensure that we were having the best experience possible. Overall the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. I highly recommend booking as you will not regret it!
- 587sumayai00Amazing experienceI went on this tour with a group of friends and it was the best and most well planned experience ever, Dr Ahmed was friendly, helpful and an excellent egyptologist. He was also very funny and made our trip very enjoyable! Also, the rooms on the cruise were clean and spacious and the cruise crew were professional and so helpful in making our stay an enjoyable one. I would highly recommend doing this tour for anyone!
- 371hanau00Trip of our lives!My friends and I were fortunate enough to have the amazing Dr Ahmed Osman as a tour guide. We had the time of our lives, and it was all thanks to him taking care and explaining everything to us! Despite the fact that I bombarded him with questions, he seemed to know the answer to all, as expected from an extremely knowledgeable Egyptologist! The beauty of Aswan and Luxor is something that you can only see to understand, and the experience blew all our expectations out of the water. Furthermore, the cruise staff were the most loveliest people, and ever so accomodating to our needs. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience in Egypt and highly highly recommend choosing this tour!
- 775aminaf00An unforgettable experience!My friends and I (6 girls in our early 20s) booked this tour and with it being our first tour experience, it was one of the best decisions we made! We were in awe of the beauty of Aswan and Luxor and the rich history each city and each temple offered! We had Dr Ahmed as our guide and he was nothing short of amazing. Very knowledgeable, kind, accommodating & also very funny! The temple visits and various other activities were very well planned which allowed us to get the most out of our time in Egypt without having to do all the work. Thank you Dr Ahmed for all the unforgettable memories, this was a once in a lifetime experience!
- SoraTheExplora00Extraordinary experience!This was truly an unreal experience. I spent my 25th birthday here with my friends and we can not shut up about how. From the rich culture and kind people of Aswan to the peace and beauty of Luxor there is unlimited WOW moments as you cruise through the Nile. Every moment of it was filled with enjoyment and laughter. So much history was learnt and so many fantastic memories were made. This was especially made possible by our amazing Tour Guide, Ahmed Osman. He always went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and were comfortable. He never failed to answer our endless questions about Egypt and its rich history. The best addition to our girls trip! I truly wish I could put more than 5 stars. If you are looking for a Nile Cruise, don’t look beyond here! Also be prepared to EAT! There is such a great variety of food throughout the experience mixed with some lovely entertainment! 🙂
- 700kirstenn00We Vote Eslam Shark the Best Tour Guide in Egypt!!!My favorite part of this experience was our tour guide and Egyptologist, Eslam Shark!! He has a kindness and generosity of spirit that made us feel truly safe and welcomed in his beautiful, country. His knowledge of Egyptian history was beyond, superb. We were blown away by our amazing, experiences with Eslam and look forward to seeing him again upon our return. Cruising the Nile River and our trip to a Nubian village in Aswan was “other worldly” and among one of our top things to do there, however it is very, difficult to choose favorites among all of the visits to the many temples and historical sites, rich culture and people and savory food. I can’t say enough about our spectacular trip to Egypt!!! Finally, the hot air balloon ride in Luxor was delightful and one of my personal, life’s highlights! Thank you, Eslam!!!
- Roam63871400Superb!Osman organised the trip excellently.every step of the way we were taken care of and it was an amazing experience.highly recommend osman!!
- kellysE5404LH00Great ExperienceMy husband and I spent the first week of our 2-week Egypt trip on this cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Our private guide was Eslam, and he was fantastic. Very kind, considerate, and knowledgable. We learned so much under his care. He also knew the best ways to avoid larger crowds at tourist sites which we really appreciated! His guidance was one of the highlights of our trip and I would highly recommend him to other first-time Egypt travelers! Our room on the ship (Semiramses 1) was a larger suite and it was very clean. The whole staff was very friendly and kind. The food was satisfying and there was always a variety. We also met some other lovely travelers from around the globe. My only complaints were as follows: 1. While our room was very clean, I think it was near where the employees took smoke breaks so it slightly smelled of smoke some days. 2. I’m honestly unsure of the environmental impact of some of these large ships and in hindsight I wish I would have done more research into this aspect of our trip prior to booking.
- amanmohamed200000Best 4x4 safari and desert trip in Egypt!I loved everything about this tour. Our guide Mahmoud Imam which i think is the best guide in Egypt by far showed us lots of interesting places in the Egyptian desert. Our 4x4 driver Muhammad Ali shocked us with his driving skills over the dunes which i loved the most. At the end of the tour Muhammad Ali's family and Mahmoud cooked us a delicious lunch! A Must-Do tour which i highly recommend!!
- 727deannar00A Highlight tour in AswanHave to say, with all the temple & tomb touring, this was a major highlight of my trip! Surrounded by nature on the beautiful Nile river, Mohamed Arabi ‘Birdman of Aswan’ is so passionate about his hobby that he made it that much more enjoyable. Unscripted, he took us in a private motor boat to see all kinds of nature & colorful birds. Followed by a tour of the beautiful botanical garden, he pointed out all the different plants, trees, shrubs and more birds and then an evening relaxing with locals in the Nubian village drinking Arabic coffee. He is a wonderful man and anyone who has the honor to tour with him will not be disappointed. Thank you Mohammed, and hope to see you again!
- pmr52400highly recommendused the company for transportation to the red sea and back, The driver was on time ,clean car , safe driver
- 153imans00Amazing ExperienceMr Ahmed was perfect in planning everything starting from the Cruise to the tours inside the cities. He was so responsive, flexible, friendly and helpful by all means. He actually recommended me amazing spots to visit in Aswan too. We stayed at Le Fayan and it was beyond amazing. The tour guides were so friendly and funny.
- V2099LSandreac00Amazing trip and well organisedAhmed was amazing at helping organise the tour in Cairo and the nile cruise from aswan to luxor. His responsiveness was amazing and he helped plan the trip along the way. Cairo guided tour was amazing, the egyptologist guide Maryam was super nice and very knowledgeable. The tour was organised really well. The nile cruise was the highlight of the trip, the boat was really 5 star and had excellent service and the food was amazing. Guides were organised on each day for all the tours and we never felt stranded as the tour company was always responsive whenever there was a short delay in getting hold of the guide. Other people with different tour companies sometimes didnt have a guide show up but this never happened with flybytours! We will never forget this trip and thank you so much flybytours for making the trip stress-free, extremely organised and for providing great guides. A truly memorable trip that makes me only happy thinking back about it- we miss it too much.
- X7393RVsalmaa00A Great Experience Down the NileThis cruise was beautiful and the experience so seamless. Everything went smoothly from the various planned activities to all the different modes of transportation that we ended up taking. I barely made any decisions and truly felt relaxed and on vacation. Our tour guide Eslam was especially excellent. He made us “three women in our 20s, two of which were foreigners” feel so safe whilst navigating all the different parts of Egypt. He handled all matters and gave us a great tour filled with rich history as well as ample free time to shop and take pictures. He knew all the best locations and spots to take us to. Truly, he was excellent. I also really liked the fact that our tour group was small and catered to young adults without families or children. It made the experience feel less touristy and more profound. Overall, I only have good things to say and would definitely recommend this tour and Eslam as a tour guide!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2022 • Solo
Perfect, comfortable new car, safe driving and super friendly driver! Ponctual and accommodating. I recommend!
Written January 27, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear our valued customer First of all allow to thank you for your time and consideration. we are more than proud and happy to hear that you have enjoyed every aspect of your tour and we will continue working hard to maintain the same level of progress . our biggest inspiration is your satisfaction .
Written May 27, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan provided by Flyby Travel
Product Overview: Day trip to kom ombo and edfu temples from aswan
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos