Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk
By Pharaohs Land Tours
Enjoy your Aswan Day Tour! Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour in the amazing city Aswan. Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple in the eastern bank of Luxor . Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water during your trip
- entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All Fees and Taxes
- Optional Activities.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- our representative Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Aswan
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143608P78
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- recommended for travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk?
- Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk price starts from $82.06. Discover and book Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk cancellation policy?
- Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk?
- Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk is hosted by Pharaohs Land Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pharaohs Land Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143608P78
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Top of the line
Amazing museum with top of the line artifacts. The decor is top notch and provides an opportunity to view a fabulo…
Great Service! Great experience! Highly Recomended!
yasser was the one who handle all our tours, took good care of us, he went the extra mile to make us happy. I will …
Fabulous way to spend a day!
Just want to let everyone know what an amazing job Pharaohs Land Tours did in planning our day spent at Giza. The …
Cairo is an absolute must see. A fantastic city with so much history right around every corner. Our guide was a fan…
recommend booking a tour with them!
Pharaohs Land Tours was extremely helpful on our 4 day tour in Cairo. They were very punctual and knowledgeable wit…
Highly recommend this company
I highly recommend Pharaohs Land Tours. Everyone was so helpful and we relaxed and enjoyed our vacation while the d…
highly recommended !!!!
we make an excellent tour with our guide mohamed , our tour operator zain help us an prepare every thing from arriv…
Zain made our trip to Egypt one of the best experiences of our lives. When we go again, we're taking Pharaoh's Land…
The Magic Day
The Magic Day for with every thing we meet our guide and move to giza pyramids we make an excellent tour with samy …
the day was more than wonderful. We enjoyed the tour and we loved it. Our guide Ahmed was very helpful and friendly…
It was an amazing tour and the guide was very nice and we were amazed by its wonderful information About the Pyrami…
It was a wonderful tour with Magic life tours, I've visited the pyramids and the Egyptian museum, and I will repeat…
A great tour with professional guides, I highly recommend this travel agency to all Who want to visit Egypt and fee…
tour of Cairo
We were a group of 6 - 2 sets of parents each with an adult "child" in tow - not teenagers as stated above. We had …
Thanks Pharaohs land tours for every thing start from Mr.zaher help to find my bag, which losed in airport and than…