Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Spend the evening while enjoying Philae Temple Sound and Light Show, that takes you on a narrated journey to discover the legends of Goddess Isis & God Osiris. There is a marvels story for this temple, since an early century, the site of Philae was flooded for six months each year. An incredible restoration program was undertaken in the 1960s, and the Temple was moved stone by stone to the current location. Enjoy the spectacular lights of the multimedia presentations which vividly reveals the form and majesty of this ancient site and walk through the magnificent temple as its history is narrated. After the show transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Entrance fees to Sound & Light Show
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for ALL travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Tamer Safari
Amazing White Desert Camping and Tour
The White Desert is an incredible place! Almost doesn’t look like Earth. The guides were very good and friendly and…
The most memorable experience in Egypt
What a wonderful experience to explore the White Desert and Bahariya Oasis with Tamer! He made sure we were safe, w…
Magical NYE camping under the stars
As a solo female traveler, I felt extremely safe and comfortable with Tamer, which enabled me to truly relax and en…
A Trip in Wonderland with the Perfect Guide
I had never heard of White Desert or Black Desert before planning my trip to Egypt. Luckily, I found it on Lonely P…
Sleeping under the star is super awesome!
I’m very happy with their services! The camp and food is fully set up by them and sleeping under the star light is…
make a trip that will not forget in my life,the most beautiful scenery,everything is good ,be dont worry,just enjoy…
A helpful and amazing tour guide that genuinely cares about each and every individual who is ever in contact with him
Tamr was absolutely an amazing and genuine person. I was not even his customer but he helped me out MULTIPLE times …
What an amazing trip this was....these pictures only hint at what you get. From the warmth of our guide to the bri…
Best guide I met in Egypt
Thanks Tamer for providing a great tour in the desert I really appreciate the service and tour experience he provid…
A highly recommended tour
This tour gave us a very great memory and we all enjoyed it very much! Tamer, the manager of the company, is friend…
Great food, Good service
We have 10 persons to dessert Good vehicle 4wd offroad Good food in car stop and camp Car stop for lunch is delici…
Very good experience and majestic views to camping in the desert. Tamr is very thoughtful, you wouldn’t regret!
Must- see spot in Egypt !!!
The trip in Sahara Desert won’t be great without this tour guide’s 16 experience. We saw the most spectacular scene…
An unbelievable night in the White Desert lit by the moon and the stars. During dinner some fennecs had us company.…
Incredible landscape & delicious food
We enjoyed our trip. Agabat, known as the ‘Beautiful Valley’, is located in the Western Sahara Desert region. We vi…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple
- Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple will start at 4:30 PM. Discover and book Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple on Tripadvisor
- Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple price starts from $76.93. Discover and book Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple on Tripadvisor
- Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple on Tripadvisor
- Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple is hosted by Tamer Safari. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tamer Safari on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple on Tripadvisor