Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy your Aswan Day Tour! Our Tamer safari Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour in the amazing city Aswan. Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple in the eastern bank of Luxor . Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Tamer Safari
Amazing White Desert Camping and Tour
The White Desert is an incredible place! Almost doesn’t look like Earth. The guides were very good and friendly and…
The most memorable experience in Egypt
What a wonderful experience to explore the White Desert and Bahariya Oasis with Tamer! He made sure we were safe, w…
Magical NYE camping under the stars
As a solo female traveler, I felt extremely safe and comfortable with Tamer, which enabled me to truly relax and en…
A Trip in Wonderland with the Perfect Guide
I had never heard of White Desert or Black Desert before planning my trip to Egypt. Luckily, I found it on Lonely P…
Sleeping under the star is super awesome!
I’m very happy with their services! The camp and food is fully set up by them and sleeping under the star light is…
make a trip that will not forget in my life,the most beautiful scenery,everything is good ,be dont worry,just enjoy…
A helpful and amazing tour guide that genuinely cares about each and every individual who is ever in contact with him
Tamr was absolutely an amazing and genuine person. I was not even his customer but he helped me out MULTIPLE times …
What an amazing trip this was....these pictures only hint at what you get. From the warmth of our guide to the bri…
Best guide I met in Egypt
Thanks Tamer for providing a great tour in the desert I really appreciate the service and tour experience he provid…
A highly recommended tour
This tour gave us a very great memory and we all enjoyed it very much! Tamer, the manager of the company, is friend…
Great food, Good service
We have 10 persons to dessert Good vehicle 4wd offroad Good food in car stop and camp Car stop for lunch is delici…
Very good experience and majestic views to camping in the desert. Tamr is very thoughtful, you wouldn’t regret!
Must- see spot in Egypt !!!
The trip in Sahara Desert won’t be great without this tour guide’s 16 experience. We saw the most spectacular scene…
An unbelievable night in the White Desert lit by the moon and the stars. During dinner some fennecs had us company.…
Incredible landscape & delicious food
We enjoyed our trip. Agabat, known as the ‘Beautiful Valley’, is located in the Western Sahara Desert region. We vi…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk
- Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk on Tripadvisor
- Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk price starts from $82.06. Discover and book Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk on Tripadvisor
- Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk on Tripadvisor
- Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk is hosted by Tamer Safari. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tamer Safari on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour of Aswan, Philae Temple and Obelisk on Tripadvisor