Nile Cruise from aswan
By Tour great
Nothing is better than spending a night trip on board a floating hotel in the immortal Nile where you can see the warm sun; the monuments of the first civilization in the world, which makes you, feel proud and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Reception and travel
- Egyptologist guide
- Transportation to the tourist sites in air-conditioned cars.
- Entrance fees to all of the tourist sites
- Any extra visit not found in the program
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129932P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nile Cruise from aswan?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nile Cruise from aswan on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nile Cruise from aswan?
- Nile Cruise from aswan price starts from $276.93. Discover and book Nile Cruise from aswan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nile Cruise from aswan cancellation policy?
- Nile Cruise from aswan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nile Cruise from aswan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nile Cruise from aswan?
- Nile Cruise from aswan is hosted by Tour great. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour great on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nile Cruise from aswan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129932P5
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Aswan MarketStop: 96 hoursThis 4-day luxury trip from Aswan to Luxor on the Nile, is the ideal way to see many of Egypt’s most important archaeological sites. Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, enjoy the splendor of Kom Ombo Temple and Abu Simbel , etc.. The first day: On arrival in Aswan, the tour agent of Amazingegypt tour will receive you at Aswan airport or the train station .Then will move to the boat, where you will receive your cabin at 11 o’oclock. Enjoy your lunch on board. After lunch, you will make a visit to the High Dam-The incomplete obelisk –Philae temple after that You will return to the boat for dinner and will go on free tour in the touristical market. The second day ; In the early morning, we will pick you up to Abu Simbel temple with a group, then the guide will explain the temple. Abu Simbel, site of two temples built by the Egyptian king Ramses II . In ancient times the area was at the southern frontier of pharaonic Egypt, facing Nubia. The four colossal statues of Ramses in front of the main temple are spectacular examples of ancient Egyptian art. By means of a complex engineering feat in the 1960s, the temples were salvaged from the rising waters of the Nile River caused by erection of the Aswan High Dam. Return for having lunch and sail to Kom Ompo, to visit Kom Ombo Temple , is an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo , dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek, and the falcon-god Haroeris After that ,return to boat to complete sailing to Edfu and spend your night The third day: After having breakfast on board, by horse carriage you will visit Edfu Temple, It was built on the site of an earlier, smaller temple also dedicated to Horus Then, set sail while watching Esna block and complete your voyage to Luxor Enjoy your afternoon tea and relax on board, soaking up the sun by the swimming pool. Enjoy dinner and a last overnight stay on board of the boat The fourth day- Departure After breakfast, you will check out from the boat and you will make a visit the West Bank ( The Valley of the kings – Hatshepsut- Colossi of Memmnon) After that you will make a visit the East Bank of Luxor to see Luxor Temple, built by Amenhotep III from Nubian sandstone. You will also visit the other great monument of the East Bank, Karnak Temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza. After finishing your visit, transfer to Luxor train Station, airport, or a hotel for the end of the tour and your final departureRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A few caged monkeys. Fan tailed doves and a crocodile in a pit. Bananas growing around the island. A seating area t…
Appalling stay away if you care about animal welfare This place will break your heart and the people will infuriate…
We have taken a private feluca for 4 grown ups and 2 kids (1 and 4 years) for 20€ Went to banana island and had ou…
WHAT A SHAME !
Monkeys and crocodile are kept in cages too small for them to live a healthy life. It’s just a tourist carrefour. T…
4 days trip in Hurghada
I went to Jeffton Island, the first natural reserve in the Red Sea with its attractive white sandy beach, and then …