Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel
By Nile Holiday- Day Tours
Travel in serenity from Aswan to Abu Simbel by air-conditioned Limo or larger vehicle for your party rather than waiting for several taxis. This is an ideal way of getting to your accommodation with ease and style
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- One-way OR Return way transfers from Aswan to Abu Simbel
- Your driver will be waiting to meet you no matter what happens
- Hassle Free assistance
- Professional driver
- All service charges and taxes
- US$35 Per Group -Egyptologist tour guide Service
- EGP275 Per Person -Entry fee (Abu Simbel Temple)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - Your Private Driver will be waiting by your Hotel "EXIT GATE" - You can use this booking for a Return way transfer to Aswan - Starting from Abu Simbel before 14:00 (02:00PM).
- Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12078P43
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Travelers passports information required (Names, Number)
- Pick up from either Aswan airport or Gharb Soheil hotels, there is supplement per person
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel?
- Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel price starts from $93.00. Discover and book Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel cancellation policy?
- Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel?
- Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel is hosted by Nile Holiday- Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nile Holiday- Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Transfer from Aswan to Abu Simbel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12078P43
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Only Tour With THIS Company in Aswan
We recently did this tour in Aswan. This is a private tour so you are able to move at your own pace. They bought bo…
Awesome tour guide and company Sherif Afify and Nile Holiday
We chose a private tour and were picked up at the hotel by our tour guide Sherif Afify. Sherif has a great personal…
Excellent tour operator
Very well organized tour. Efficient operator. Reacting quickly and solution / special wishes oriented. We asked for…
Excellent guide Mr.magdy
Very professional guide Mr.magdy made my 2 days tour wonderful. He has too much knowledge and well trained special …
Cairo to Aswan - Ancient Egypt Tour 9 days
From start to finish, Khaled’s Nile Holiday tour was fantastic. Airport reception, tour guides and drivers were on …
Aswan Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, and High Dam Private Half-Day Tour
Great Tour! The driver and the tour guide were great. The tour guide provided a ton of information in this short p…
Worth the trip
Nile Holiday Tour Company was dependable; our tour guide Mary was on time (3:00AM) to pick us up in our hotel; she …
Disappointing visit to St Simeon Monastery
My friends and I had a free afternoon in Aswan during our Nile cruise so I booked the St. Simeon Monastery tour. Ov…
Day tours with Nile Holiday
We took a series of day tours with Nile Holiday around Luxor, and also added a 2 day and one night tour to Abu Simb…
Nubian Village Tour
Our trip to one of the Nubian Villages was nice. The best part was the boat ride. Our guide and driver took us the …
We returned from 7 day in Egypt organized by Nile Holiday. We started our trip Cairo for 2 days and flew to Aswan a…
100% recommended to Travel with Nile Holiday
Me and my partner used Nile Holiday to book 8 day trip to Egypt. They are much more reasonably priced than other co…
Nile River Boat Trip Or Camel Ride
Whilst we were in Aswan we decided to take an excursion to a typical local village on the west bank of the Nile. W…
We did a 4 days/3 nights cruise from Aswan to Luxor, in such a small time they managed to include Abu Simbel, Nubia…
Wonderful Aswan, Abu simple and St Simeon monastery
We did a 3 day tour of Aswan and Abu Simbel with Khaled Reyad. Highlight of the trip was the camel ride to the St …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
On a aimé le sérieux de l’équipe , ils étaient aux petits soins avec nous ! À faire absolument si vous êtes à Assouan... agence sérieuse avec une équipe fort sympathique!!! Merci et bravo
Written January 12, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello Dear Stéphanie G, Have a nice Day Thank you so much for sharing your views and experience with Nile Holiday. We are so pleased to see how happy you are with your trip. Your review is highly appreciated and is very important to us and the community of whom are thinking about travelling soon. Thank you again!
Written October 23, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.