Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Private Motorboat/Felucca to the Nubian Village
- Private Egyptologist Guide during your trip
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Village
- Any other options
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travelers from any point
- Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt We pick up all travelers from any point
- We pick up all travelers from any point
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8672P56
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat?
- Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat cancellation policy?
- Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat?
- Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat is hosted by Reflections Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Reflections Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Trip: Nubian Villiage by Motorboat on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8672P56
- You'll start atAswanOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nubian VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedYour qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your starting point in Aswan by A/C vehicle to sail on the Nile by a Felucca or motorboat to the Nubian Village that is located on the West Bank of the River Nile in Aswan and just opposite Soheil Island and near the Aswan Dam passing around the First Cataract of Aswan. The Egyptians refer to Nubia as the Land of the Bow as the Nubians were known to be expert Archers.This fabulous tour to the Nubian Village will let you meet and socialise with a Nubian family and learn about their simple life style culture and traditions.After your visit you will be driven back in comfort to your starting point in Aswan.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Good but rushed
I toured Unfinished Obelisk, Aswan High Dam, and Philae Temple. Good tour guide but the tour was rushed throughout …
A Great Experience
This is a complicated review because it turns out that there are several different entities involved in this servic…
Nile River Cruise ship Hapi V not so happy to be on!
We boarded the Nile cruise ship Hapi V at Aswan, excited after the high of seeing the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cai…
The tour was supposed to have four elements - Felucca, entry to Elephantine Island, Aga Khan mausoleum and the bota…
Great tour of Abu Simbel
We had a great tour of Abu Simbel. Our guide was Dalia Moho and she was very friendly and kind and looked after us …
Nice Nile Cruise Trip
Luxor. Our guide is knowledgeable and nice. He explained every to us clearly. We had a really good time.
My husband and I took our four children on their first international trip and Egypt was our destination. Our favori…
Awesome Experience from this Family of 7
This trip was amazing! We have 4 kids under 10, but Reflections Travel made this trip so smooth. Our guide Haysam m…
Amazing trip at a reasonable price by Reflections Travel with the best guide Roshdy.
This was the fourth trip I took with Reflections Travel and it was perfect just like the other private tours I took…
Good Guide, Bad Activity
The tour guide Hazem was amazing and so helpful. Very generous and attentive. However the sound and light show is s…
Luxor and the Nile are beautiful
Luxor was our favorite part of the trip, there were lots of beautiful sights to see along the way. We had a wonderf…
Wonderful temple! Just okay service
Seeing Abu Simbel Temple was amazing and I am overall glad that I went and saw it. I do not know that it is worth t…
LOVED THIS EXPERIENCE!!!
This was an absolute dream experience!!! So SOOO many things to see and do!! We were in the private tour in a group…
Going the Extra Mile
Besides seeing the more famous sites like the Aswan dam, Abu Simbel, Karnak, and Luxor, we were delighted to experi…
Best of the Best
Roshdy is the best of the best when it comes to guides in Aswan and Luxor. He was a fountain of knowledge about his…