Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfer service to and from your hotel
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned bus
- Led by professional Egyptologist
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Aswan Dam Port, XVCW+PXH, Al Sad Al Aali - Aswan, Manteqet as Sad Al Aali, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate 1241040, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13575P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan on Tripadvisor
- How much is Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan?
- Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan price starts from $117.43. Discover and book Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan cancellation policy?
- Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan?
- Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan is hosted by Egyptio Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egyptio Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13575P6
- You'll start atAswanOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byAswan
- 1Abu Simbel Temple ComplexStop: 2 hours - Admission includedYou'll reach the site around 8am, and your professional Egyptologist guide will walk you through both the Great Temple, constructed for the greater glory of its builder, Ramses the Great, and the Lesser Temple, dedicated to his wife, Queen Nefertari. You'll learn not only how the temples were built to demonstrate Egyptian control over Nubia but how they were moved, piece by piece, from their original location when the Aswan High Dam flooded the original site. You'll also discover the different gods and rituals depicted in the carvings and reliefs. After a couple of hours exploring the temples, you'll return to the minivan for the 3-hour journey back to Aswan, arriving at your hotel or cruise ship in time for an early lunch.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
It was very nice trip and many small fish and many colos and nice staff in the boot we rely happy 😄😄😄
Terrible Scam experience
You will be taken to tourist Bazaars Where they Sell you Extremely expensive things and guide with this agency shar…
Really exceeded my expectations
At the last moment, we decided to book a tour to Cairo by plane from Hurghada. Having come across an excellent offe…
Great day in Cairo!
Thank you Mohamed for the great and fun day in Kairo! All worked out perfectly and we highly recommend that tour. T…
Nice trip. The dolfins get close to you and under you. The food is goos. Staff is nice. We had a very nice day.
Pyramids , and the best Mohammed Ibrahim... a greate experience...and i whant to return in the this tour with Moha…
Cairo in the palm of your hand
This tour is a fantastic experience. After an hour of flight from Hurghada at the airport in Cairo we were met by o…
We wanted to see unusual Cairo (+ pyramids of Giza) and Mr. Mohamed did his best: we saw pyramids of Giza, were rid…
We spent a beautiful day in Cairo with our guide Mohamed, who was punctual and kind. It's a joke and he told us a l…
Great crew and value for money. Swimming with the dolphins....you need to be a fast swimmer, but that said we saw…
Nice tour, friendly staff, quick and in time, went very smooth! I really enjoyed it , tbe yacht was so cleana also…
Not to be missed
Was beautiful, but transfer on coach to Cairo took about 16hrs there and back. Fly don't go by coach to enjoy it fu…
Absolute rip-off; uncomfortable van journey and rushes from the main paid for sightseeing
Morning Journey: We were picked up from our hotel in a little local van which had seen better days (max 12-14 peopl…
The ship's crew were fun and entertaining. Spotted ltd of dolphins swimming and jumping in the sea. Got a chance to…
An amazing day
A very long day (3am pick up - 11:30pm return) but absolutely worth it. 6 hour drive to Cairo on an air conditioned…