per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, English, Spanish
What's not included
- tour guide
- Horse carriage ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Taxes and service charges
- bottled water
- Personal Items
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from a hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan شياخة ثالثة، قسم أسوان،، 3VQX+XP2, Sheyakhah Thalethah, Aswan 1, Aswan Governorate 1242720, Egypt . Pickup from Aswan airport 3VQX+HWR, Sheyakhah Thalethah, Aswan 1, Aswan Governorate 1242720, Egypt . Pickup from Aswan train station أسوان غرب محطة القطار، 3WX2+XW3, Abu AR Rish Qebli, Aswan 2, Aswan Governorate 1242871, Egypt .
- محمود صغير, الدكتور عبد الراضي حنفي، شياخة ثالثة، قسم أسوان،، 3VQX+G9X, Sheyakhah Thalethah, Aswan 1, Aswan Governorate 1242663, Egypt Aswan
- Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22031P9
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage?
- Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage price starts from $35.00. Discover and book Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage on Tripadvisor
- What is the Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage cancellation policy?
- Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage?
- Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage is hosted by Emo Tours Egypt - Aswan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Emo Tours Egypt - Aswan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22031P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Emo Tours Egypt - Aswan
Joined in October 2011
#10 of 232 Tours & Activities in Aswan
- Ruoyu L00Perfect day tripStarted from my tour guide picking me up at the train station. The whole tour went by fast because Mila (forgive my spelling if wrong) keeps the conversation intuitive and answered all my questions. Great experience.
- frh1991102700Great day tour to Abu SimbelSamir brought us a fantastic journey in Aswan. He explains very well about every detail of Abu Simbel temple, the king the queen and all the gods. He also arranged very well the schedule of visiting and eating, even bought us extra snacks and drinks!
- Nomad5855733820400Best guide in AswanBest guide in Eygpt so far, Samir is very knowledgeable, he knows all the story about Abu Simbel and Egyptian history. His english is brilliant, and he is well prepared with maps and photos, so we are well debrifed before visiting the template, meanwhile, he is also very thoughtful ,preparing lunch, snacks and drinks for us.
- Tatenka00Abu Simble in a perfect waymy review for the Abu Simbel tour from Aswan today : 10/10 Perfect tour, Samir is delightful, careful and arrange everything with effectivness. Arriving at Abu Simbel almost alone before the cruise/flight crowd was like a dream ¡! Also the nubian driver (Hamou ?) is great, smiling, and with a very nice drive. The car also was very nice and very comfortable. Congrats Emo Tours ;)
- Airin198200Good guide and Good driver in Aswan. To reccomendI would like to talk about the marvellous experience with these two people in Aswan. A lot of useful explanaciones about the historical sites, Eager to help in every situation, kind, friendly and Very professional both of them. They know the area and You can see It. Guide: Ahmed EID Driver: Gia ahí o or “Xico” (as we pronounce in Spanish) We give them 5 stars. Irene and Salva
- daniel_navs002 Days one Night from Cairo to Aswan and LuxorOur tour was "2 Days 1 Night Travel Package To Aswan & Luxor From Cairo", which was not available in the list of tours when submitting this review. All transfers were organised flawlessly, with comfortable cars and very good and kind drivers. We also had no issues with the flights that were arranged as part of the tour. In Asnwan, our guide, Samir, kindly suggested and explained how the order of activities of our tour could be adapted to optimise time, prevent waiting time due to crowded places, and also avoid the highest temperatures of the day at places without cover to protect against the direct sunlight. First, we went to Aswan High Dam (both Dams, actually) at the Nile. We received detailed explanation prior to our arrival so that we could enjoy our time there as much as possible. We were also offered to have photos taken at various locations, including at the monument for the friendship between Egypt and the Soviet Union, which it was noted to us that other tour companies were skipping. Next, we proceeded to the Temple of Philae. Here too we received detailed information (and we were presented with photos/postcards) before of arrival so that we could use our time there for photos and exploration, instead of waiting outside for explanations in the extreme heat. At the site itself we were showed several highlights of the temple. And we took plenty of photos too! The next stop of the tour was the Abu Simbel Temple Complex. Again we were pleased to received carefully prepared explanations before we arrived at the site. In particular, we were even given a map of both temples with information about what and where we should find the most important findings of each temple. This proved to be very valuable as we could optimise our exploration timr whilst making sure we would not miss the most important highlights of rach temple. Finally, we had soem delicious lunch food prepared as takeaway lunch, which we ate in the car as we headed back to our hotel. As we approached our hotel we were offered to ge taken to a restaurant where we could pay to have dinner, which we did. We could also enjoy a great rooftop view of Aswan. The tour finished with our arrival at our Hotel, where Samir assured that we would have no problem with check-in, breakfast and wake-up call. We were also explained the immediate next steps for the following second day of our tour, and offered to add one extra visitation site to the second day of our tour, which we accepted and paied for. Between the visit to each site we were taken to a papyro store, then to a gold/solver store and also to a spices/specialties stores, where we had to purchase some souvenirs. The transfer by car to Luxor was comfortable, and this time our guide, Mustafa only improved our overall experience with his expertise, dilligence and kindness. Luxor is fantastic - a must go.
- weihungk202300What a memorable time in Aswan and with a great guide!I joined a private tour to Aswan last Friday. Thanks to the guide, Samir and the driver, Hisham, for their devoted service for my visit to Aswan. Samir knows so much about Aswan and was patient to answer my questions, taking great photos when I was a lone traveller. My friends are jealous that I had a great time in Aswan.
- Venture1866801214300Abu Simbel Day TripWe took the trip to Abu Simbel. Our guide Samir was very prepared and friendly. He gave us a lot of information regarding the temple on the drive there and got treats for our kids on the way home. We enjoyed the trip very much.
- Alessandro N00FANTASTIC !!!We had a great tour at Abiu Simbel site with a private car and guide . We could travel safetly me and my family (4) and we had a good experience and fatastic explanation from our kind guide Mr Samir . He explained everything to us and we use his map that helped a lot inside the temples . Thank you Emo team and eapecially Mr Samir .
- Marf1366900The Temples at Philae have also been saved from rising waters of Lake NassarPhilae Island is center of the cult of the goddess Isis. Like Abu Simbel, this temple complex was also moved to save it from flooding by Lake Nassar. There are courtyards flanked by granite lions and walls covered in ancient gods and goddesses. Trajan's Kiosk sits near the new shoreline with 14 majestic stone pillars.
- cheeens00Excellent day tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan!Our guide Samir took us to Abu Simbel today. He did a great job explaining us the details of the two temples and gave us a map to help us see everything in both temples. He took care of us well at lunch. And Mohamed did an excellent job driving us to Abu Simbel from Aswan and back. Everything was perfectly planned and we had a great day.
- Will R00Abu Simbel day tripWe went on a day trip to Abu Simbel from Aswan. Our guide Samir was very knowledgeable and did everything to ensure we had a great day. Everything was provided for us, including food and drinks. He gave us an hour of background information in the comfortable air conditioner car using photographs and provided us with a detailed map of what we were going to see. Other guides seemed to only provide 10 minutes of background outside the temples, where it is extremely hot. Samir took photographs for us, and timed our arrival so we were pretty much alone. We recommend visiting in summer; although it is very hot you will find much less people! Review in Italian: Il tour con Samir é stato davvero bello. Le informazioni ricevute erano super dettagliate con l’aiuto di una mappa. Il tour é lungo ma la macchina era confortevole e con aria condizionata. Assolutamente consigliato. Bravo Samir. Grazie anche all’autista.
- Roam3380968142200Fantastic Abu simbel tourI had Samir as my guide at the Abu Simbel Temple in Egypt. He entertained me with humor and shared abundant knowledge, making the history and various subjects enjoyable to learn. He was incredibly kind and an excellent guide. Furthermore, our driver Ahmed ensured safe driving while skillfully navigating through traffic, quickly taking us to our destination. He was a highly competent driver.
- Climber5489161433400Great Abu simbel tourwas great Abu Simbel tour! Samir's excellent explanations helped us immerse ourselves in the history and culture of Abu Simbel. He also shared stories about history and mythology, which helped us gain a deeper understanding of Egypt. Ahmed was also a fantastic driver. He was highly professional and ensured our comfort and safety throughout the long journey to our destination.
- FarAway6181221356900Great Abu simbel tourMy guide explained nicely about history, myth etc. the driver was also a fantastic. Tayso’s support was quick and nice:)
Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage provided by Emo Tours Egypt - Aswan
Product Overview: Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage
Number of Photos