With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup & Drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Hotel accommodation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup from any hotel in Cairo
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177195P171
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
- 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria price starts from $104.58. Discover and book 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria cancellation policy?
- 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
- 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria is hosted by Visitors Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visitors Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177195P171
Reserve your spot
Giza Pyramids & The Egyptian...
Alexandria Day Trip
About the operator
Visitors Egypt Tours
Joined in July 2019
#428 of 1,480 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- Mario S00Nice tour in Cairo and AlexandriaThey were on time at our hotel and we visited everything that was included plus some other shops not included. Our guide was very knowledgeable and knew his way around. It was a good tour
- rhocio00they are scammers. they do not comply They scammed me with 4 tickets for 200&. they never picked us upthey are scammers. they do not comply They scammed me with 4 tickets for 200&. they never picked us up
- Marialuisa S00Wallah!At the beginning we were skeptical about taking a tour, but then we decided to join this tour. We had a great time with our guide Mido. He provided us a lot of information, curiosities, and detailed explanations about the Pyramids and Giza Nechropolis. All the entrance fees and lunches that were agreed before with agency have been confirmed. Definitely worth it! We enjoyed every moment a lot!
- MirkoN90400Definitely worth it!After reading on internet about many negative experiences with tours in Cairo, we found Visitors Egypt Tours. We never could take a better decision! Mido was an amazing guide. As an expert egyptologist, he was able to explain us many details about Pyramids and the history of Ancient Egypt. Mido was also really a great photographer, finding great spots for pictures! He gave us the time to explore and to enjoy it as we wanted. Everything that was described and agreed with the agency before the tour was confirmed: no surprises and no extra money. We had definitely a great experience who made us love the place. We definitely suggest to take this tour!
- SandtonGuide00Best Tour Guides in CairoThis team is great from picking us up at the hotel to the arrival at GIZA we could not have asked for a better tur guide. When we arrived at the site the team made our experience out of this world. They went beyond what we expected. They assist with the best photos and Mido and team are great.
- karinabQ8348PI00Amazing TripThis trip was amazing and I would highly recommend. Our tour guide Mito aka Mohamed was fantastic. Very knowledgable. Well worth every penny. Camel ride, pyramids, refreshments, picture museum. It was just so good and I highly recommend. Do not go to pyramids without a tour. Ours protected us from all the sellers and made us feel safe. 5*
- 984sukanyac00ExcellentThe trip to Egypt , being my first time was absolutely fantastic . Such a beautiful country to visit . The history that this place hold’s is truly phenomenal . Visitors Egypt Tours has taken care of us very well and our tour guide Mr. Mido treated us like we were a part of his family Surely looking forward for yet Another trip with Visitors Egypt
- 990catd00Awesome!The trip was really nice! The guide Ahmed Mahmoud and the driver sherif was very nice and knowledgeable. I learned so much on this trip. I definitely recommend. Female solo traveler.
- ash_rasheel00unforgettable tourOur guide Mido knew all the information, we rode camels in the pyramids, the car was clean and new, the driver was good, I recommend this company
- W8679VSlaurad00ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - SOUND AND LIGHT SHOW OF THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA. YOUR GUIDE SALAH WAS SPECTACULARSound and Light Show at The Pyramids of Giza was absolutely beautiful at Night. Our Tour Guide SALAH showed us the absolute BEST TİME on this tour and was very hospitable and professional and courteous.
- linmikga00Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Your with MohammedWe arrived yesterday back in Cairo from Luxor with airport pickup by Visitors Egypt. We have three days booked with them for tours. Today we were picked up at the Mena House by our guide Mohammed and driver, also Mohammed. We started at 8:00 with the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx, then on to Memphis, and to the Step Pyramids of Zoser in Sakkara. Mohammed did an excellent job of explaining the history of each site we visited. Our tour also included a lunch at a local restaurant that was excellent. There was no way to eat all the good presented. We would highly recommend Mohammed. Tomorrow he will be our guide to the Cairo Museum, the Citadel and the Mohammed Ali Mosque.
- Kuehm068700Cairo to Alexandria TourThis had to have been the worst tour my husband I have ever taken. Starting off the driver and guide were late, and began arguing with the police at the hotel. Then proceeding in to Alexandria the driver stopped several times not knowing where he was going, and the guide repeated himself several times throughout the trip. Once getting to our stops which they had no idea how to get there either the guide was not helpful at all with the history and several other guides around us were way more informative. At one point we had to wait 30 mins for the driver to return to pick us up.
- Terryum00Best guide ever!Today we took a private tour with our guide Hossam to the Egyptian museum. Mr. Hossam is a very knowledgeable and thorough guide and was very kind to us. Everything was as we expected, our tour was punctual and free of hassle. He took us to see the most treasured artifacts in all of Egypt and in all of the world! After our tour of the museum we went on a lovely lunch about aboard Les Memphis viewing the Nile river. We had a lovely conversation and enjoyed conversation about Egyptian culture. It was a most perfect day. I highly recommend Visitors Egypt Tours.
- Hamada E00Egypt cruise on the Nilewe had an awesome opportunity to see the Zar performance in Cairo! My tour manager sameh karika got us front row seats at this moving performance. Great service and professionalism from all of your guides but by far Alexandria was the best Visitors Egypt Tour did a great job from start to finish!
- Islam E00Best tour everWonderful tour well recommend ! They organized every thing from.visa + transfer + guides + tickets They aren't very friendly knowledge & I recommend Armed to.be the best driver & Omar your guide they treated us.as one of family members
Buy it with
2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria provided by Visitors Egypt Tours
Product Overview: 2-Days Private Tour in Cairo & Alexandria
Number of Photos