Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo
By Egypt Mo Tours
Start your Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour with a hotel pickup in Cairo or Giza. Meet our Egypt Mo Tours. expert Egyptology tour guide / driver and then travel east toward the Red Sea coast by air-conditioned minivan. Gaze at Egypt’s Eastern desert on route, and hear about the history of both St. Anthony’s and St. Paul’s monasteries on route. Two of the world’s oldest Coptic Christian monasteries, these holy retreats were founded in the 4th and 5th century respectively, and lie nestled in the Red Sea mountains. After roughly three hours on the road, stop to visit the monasteries in turn, enjoying free time to explore their churches, buildings and gardens independently. Walk into walled St. Anthony’s Monastery, thought to be the world’s oldest working monastery, and discover how it was established by disciples of the saint, who lived as a hermit in a cave above the site.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-40, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - St. Anthony's Monastery (Deir Mar Antonios)
- Entry/Admission - Ain Sukhna
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Egypt Mo tour guide will meet you at Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88643P39
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo
What you can expect during your visit
- we are certified by Travel life and WHO and if you need the calcification card can send it by email
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo?
- Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo price starts from $149.34. Discover and book Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo cancellation policy?
- Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo?
- Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo is hosted by Egypt Mo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Mo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full-Day Red Sea Monasteries Tour from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88643P39
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best guide ever!
Abu was probably the best guide I have ever had, from day 1, he was very profesional. He took care of everything fr…
Seeing all the things they are growing and how the life is there. Very good food, feeled real homly.
Thanks Ibrahim and Omar! Gracias!!
Was amazing! A spanish day tour to Fayoum and then the Museum! Ibrahim is the best guide ever! Funny, friendly and …
Excellent tour guide and unforgettable experiences!
Our tour guide Abu Baker made this experience much more enjoyable from a relaxed and informative experience with go…
an awshome experience
AbuBakar was very knowledgeable about all sightseeing and about the history of collections in the Egyptian Museum o…
It was good experience with a professional tour guide, we enjoyed a lot. Guide was extremely informative and friend…
2 great days in Cairo!
Had an excellent 2 days touring Cairo with Abubakar. We spent one day seeing all the pyramids and the next day at t…
Excellent egypt discovery tour
Excellent experience with a very good tour guide. Got personalised information, lot of history with details, lot of…
A tour at the meseum and the pyramids ressort.
I learned a lot about the past histories of Egypt from thiers Pharos to the modern civilization. All this with the …
Memorable experience in Egypt with one amazing guide (Bakar)!
We had an amazing time in Egypt in November 2021. Our guide made it even better by showing us around and doing tour…
Tour operator(Abubaker) was polite very knowledgeable and very professional. He took care of us nicely.
An excellent and memorable trip. I highly recommend this trip to all history and art lovers.
I travelled solo to Egypt as a woman and I am very happy to say that I had an excellent and safe trip. My trip was …
I had the best experience with our tour guide Mr.Mohammed Aweny very friendly and informative. I recommend Egypt Mo…
Amazing experience in Egypt with a top guide!
Our guide Bakar was fantastic! He has so much knowledge, he knows so much about the Egyptian civilization! He would…
Amazing days in Egypt!
Amazing days in Egypt!!! Our vacation would not have been half as exciting if we did not have a tour guide Bakar a…