Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Learn the history of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx , Sakkara and memphis as you explore these spectacular structures during your own private tour.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Arabic, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from anywhere your accommodation or arrival port
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154728P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions?
- Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions price starts from $71.17. Discover and book Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions cancellation policy?
- Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions?
- Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions is hosted by Memphis Tours Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Memphis Tours Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154728P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Saqqara (Sakkara) PyramidsStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Pyramids of DahshourStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Memphis Tours Egypt
Joined in May 2019
#258 of 646 Tours & Activities in Luxor
- A5137RPjennifers00Ancient Egypt didn't let me down. Modern Egypt did.The sites of ancient Egypt were amazing. Unfortunately, the guide was not. He did not take the time to hear that I was an ancient history teacher and that this country had been on my bucket list. He did not listen to what sites I was interested I visiting or spending more time on. It was rush rush rush. He even complained about the packed schedule!! I hasten to add it was an itinerary offered by the travel company. I resented the tip he expected from us at the end of the trip. However, what Memphis Tours organised for us was amazing. It was simply the guide that came so close to ruining it for me. I will not return to Egypt.
- R5474QWamym00Egypt Tour with Memphis ToursWe used Memphis Tours. The tour company was spot on. They had everthing we needed. They booked us excellent accommodations and the tour guides we fantastic. They really cared about our experience in Egypt.
- Lauren L00Worst tour company - incredible guides, book direct with a freelance guide and hire your own driver.This was one of the most shocking and horrible tour experiences we have ever had - and my husband and I have been to more than 40 countries. The miscommunication of our iten was horrendous. I had emails confirming in writing that we could add extra activities during the day if we had time and we could simply pay the entry fees. I even double checked this - and received written confirmation twice! When my husband and I had determined we would have about 6 hours left to our private day tour in Luxor, the company refused to take us anywhere else, even though we canceled prior activities in lieu of another attraction - that would add to our overall Egypt experience. The attraction replacement was furthermore closer, saving the company time and money! It was a better deal for them actually. Keep in mind, we paid for a private 4-day - full day tour. On the third day, when discussing with our guide in Aswan some adjustments we would like to make for Luxor, the manager got on the phone and raised their voice at my husband and I, talking over us and refusing to acknowledge the prior email exchanges. I was in tears during my Aswan tour - yes this was the treatment we received while ON our third day of the tour. At the end of the day the manager called back and said ok no problem, you can add one sight to the Luxor day and remove the other. Yet, the morning of, we receive another message that they now want an extra amount of $$$ to see the one sight in exchange for the other sight and we still have to pay entry fees. They then refused to take us anywhere but our hotel and made us meet the manger in person to obtain a payment!! This was literally extortion! We told the manager what happened and he raised his voice at my husband and I in the lobby of our hotel to the point staff we’re concerned about the behavior. This was our private tour - I can’t stress enough how shocking this was. When we held firm and refused to pay more for a tour we already paid in full for, they agreed to take us to the final location we selected and we would pay the entry fees as agreed upon originally in the email communication. All this to say - please be wary of the agreements you make with this company and the behavior that I can’t describe as anything but greedy. They have 0 respect for their customers and ruined two of our four days entirely. Honestly a very sad experience all around - we will never get this time back and our memories are tinted with how poorly we were treated. However, the guides that are freelancers with this company are incredible! If you want a wholesome and truly great experience, book with a guide directly. Manar Nabil +20 (102-2122-104) was so knowledgeable and thoughtful! Our Cairo experience (the first two days) was wonderful with her as our guide. IF we come back, we are going straight to her. Our Aswan and Luxor guide was a gem as well, I sadly don’t have his number but again, find a guide and go with them directly and hire a driver. This is the BEST way to have the experience you want and expected. Be sure to also tip generously!
- ashfdean00Amazing time with excellent guidesCannot rate this highly enough. We were extremely fortunate to have Dr. Hassan as our guide for the day. Not only is Dr. Hassan an experienced archeologist and Egyptologist (he pointed out the dig he was currently working on to us at Luxor Temple and only does tours in his free time/holidays) but he also was very good at reading our energy level and ensuring that we got lunch and breaks at intervals that kept our over all interest and energy levels up so we could really appreciate what we were seeing. He had excellent advice of where to buy more authentic, Egyptian made souveniers, and helped us gauge the appropriate amount to haggle as none of us had experience doing so. If you are lucky enough to have him as your guide for the day, know that it will be a memory you will treasure and that no one more knowledgeable could be your guide. Our tour manager in Luxor was Abrahim and he was also excellent. We arrived after the (brutal) drive from Aswan pretty tired and Abrahim and Dr. Hasan coordinated to change our private group schedule so that we could do a relaxing evening city tour that day and save the Valley of the Kings, West Bank and East Bank (Luxor and Karnak Temples) for the following day when we were more rested. Abrahim arranged a horse carriage ride through the city in the evening and took us to get fresh sugar cane juice and to try the Egyptian bakery Twinky (both very delicious). As a Luxor local he was able to point out many points of interest and seeing Luxor Temple at night was a great way to be introduced before the more indepth tour the following day. Truly a highlight of our trip to Egypt.
- yingshus202200thankful for Egypt tripthankful for Egypt trip I had my Egyptian trip with Memphis Tours Egypt. 😍 Now I am satisfied back at home. 🏠 In Egypt I have the mostly beautiful days, I feel myself in a romantic dream all the time. ♥️ Thanks a lot to " Memphis Tours Egypt" for the wonderful organisation. 👍 And thanks again to the professional guide. In my mind, you are the best tour guide ever!!🥇 I am also Very very thankful to my Egyptian friend Eman for the hotel booking and for the rent bike --- thanks for the happy time with you all. I will surely back again to you together with my Mom.🌊 🐟 Much thanks to your help for the time in Luxor for me. it was a big surprise and it really touching my heart.
- Bonnie E00Memphis toursWe loved the guides; however, the tips far exceeded our expectations. Indeed, we spent more in one week than we’ve ever spent in our lives based on Ahmed Rabi’s suggestion. When we met other Egyptians in the airport when our plane was grounded, they said we paid an outrageous amount - it was “fraud” they said. But where Memphis Tours really dropped the ball was in Oman. Sara Chortani never fulfilled her obligations. She didn’t have a driver waiting for us at the airport, she rarely answered questions and when she did, it was 2 days later or after we had contacted Ayman. Worst of all, there was no communication or any driver for us to get back home at 2:00 am despite several calls to her!! We would not recommend Memphis Tours to our friends
- UlisesMP00Very professional and our guide in Spanish has a great knwoledge.Everything was really good organized and very professional. Ema, the organizer was alway looking after us, taking care of all details. Ali, the tour leader was always taking care of us at any time. We took a full Egypt tour From Cairo to AbuSimbel, stopping in Luxor too.
- cragonese201600Honeymoon BlissWe were hooked up with Memphis tours when I went through trip.me. They meant us right off the plane and completely guided us through everything. The tours were so unbelievable and each guide so thorough. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. The extra touches for our honeymoon were so touching. It even brought me to tears once.
- AnB_4ever00Did not Deliver!Scam operation! They took a deposit of $200 USD and then would not refund due to flights being cancelled due to Covid. They offered to credit us, but when we reached back out to plan our visit this year no reply. Ended up going with another tour company. I recommend you find someone else to deal with!
- ShauneArnold00The Nile Cruise Was Simply Amazing!The ship's crew was friendly and attentive. The food was DIVINE. I had a private tour guide from Memphis Tours, who took care of EVERYTHING. I went to all of the temples, took a balloon ride over the Nile at dawn, ate at restaurants, went to museums and NEVER HAD TO SPEAK WITH A CASHIER. I felt absolutely protected the entire trip, from Cairo, to Luxor and on to Petra. Memphis Tours took very good care of me (a woman traveling alone).
- 60763Kate00Memphis and Sam were awesome!We had a great time visiting the temples of Luxor. In Luxor our guide was Sam with memphis tours. He was fantastic. He knew so much of the history. He navigated us through Luxor so well. And was super personable and just fun to be around. Highly recommend him and the tour company in general. Everything was taken care with no issues at all! I would say try to book a boat early on so you get the best one. They are small but a great way to get around if only have a few days!
- Stephanie K00Great tour, disappointing service from the companyWe took a Dahabeya Cruise Luxor-Aswan on the the Sonesta Amirat. The ship and the crew were wonderful, but the tour company was not. The airport transfers were seamless, but 8 hours before our Luxor transfer we were told we would be on a different dahabeya with a different itinerary. It felt like the change was withheld until it was too late to do anything. We were previously told our departure was guaranteed and the company could not explain the change. Our new itinerary stated it would be "private". As two women traveling alone in Egypt, my mother and I were very concerned about being the only passengers. I asked if there would be other passengers, and was told "of course, don't worry", and that "private" just meant there would be fewer passengers. This was false and we were the only passengers. I was angry, especially because I expressed that it was a safety concern. Because we did not purposefully book a private tour (nor could we ever afford to), we felt like we were unable to appropriately tip the crew in connection with the level of attention and service they provided. This caused a lot of stress and anxiety, even though we spent hundreds more on the tip than we expected. The change also resulted in our disembarking in Aswan instead of Luxor. Memphis provided transportation to our hotel in Luxor, but it was a five hour drive on a bumpy road. We ended up losing half a day of vacation. I communicated all of this to the company after our trip, but I received no response.
- mowermutt00Could Have Been Worse Than It WasI never use tour companies but the person who went with me felt more comfortable with one even though this was my fourth trip to Egypt. I find tour companies more like cattle herding, hurry, hurry, time to move on to the next place. If it were not for the tour managers on arrival and tour guides this would have been more of a debacle than it was. I even had a call from the head of the company it was so awful. On arrival, no one met us at the Cairo airport, they did not even know we were arriving. No one to meet us at Aswan airport, the hotel I wanted, they did not book, Nile cruise, no guide we had to hitch a tour with another group, last day we had no guide at all since the English speaking guide left with his tour group. Lunches that were paid for in advance as part of the package, nope, had to fight through that, hotel was not paid for in advance and since it was already paid for in the package I had no intention of paying out of pocket, we had no flight information for the 6 flights between Egypt and Jordan, had no idea until a few hours before leaving. That was just the first 4 days and it just kept getting worse. Again, if it was not for some of the on the ground tour managers and guides we would be paying out of pocket for everything, finding our own hotels. This company was the worst I could ever imagine. At least, thank heavens, once in Jordan, it was another tour company who was wonderful, but yet again Memphis Tours strikes again expecting us to pay for our already paid for lunch in our tour package. And once again, the person on the ground had to take a photo of the itinerary, send it to his company to send it to Memphis to get it straightened out. How Memphis Tours get such great reviews I have no idea. If you want a great tour company in Jordan just send me a message, they were the best! Who I feel sorry for are the poor guides/managers on the ground who had to spend so much time calling their main office to figure out what was going on. It is not their job to fix the problems that the main office messed up when originally booking the tour. Where I live, people like those tour guides/managers get either a bonus or promotion for going above and beyond their job description and I certainly hope all the people on the ground will receive high recommendations from their bosses for trying to fix problems that the booking person at Memphis Tours created. For the three guides on the ground trying to help fix things, things that they had nothing to do with, the greatest thanks and respect for their unwavering diligence. All three were professional, wonderful to work with, kind, considerate and I would hire each one for my business here.
- 00memphis tours egyptFriends last week i had visited Egypt , i had done all my reservations through Memphis Tours..it was not such satisfying great experience with the Memphis Tours. When i landed Egypt i was properly recieved by Hamada and driver Walid ..they were very nice well mannered..next day i met a tour guide Amany she was really great,Knowledgable and professional ...she explained everything in detail and with her heart and soul...she was the best part of the Memphis Tour....after tour company was not bothered they just planned events through diffrent agencies and are not bothered about anything ..... the person by whom i had done booking Mr Ahmed Shalepy who was in continuous contact with me on mail before the trip ..he dint even come to meet me....it was really strange i had done all the planning with him but he was not available...the accomodation at Cairo ..Hotel Grand Pyramids was pathetic infact the money they charged, the better accomodation could be provided.....well some good things were there but it was not upto the expectation , the way they have charged Money....i can say it was not worth the price i had paid...i will recommend there are tour companies which are really good ..who handles there visitors very well .....also in addition on my departure nobody from the tour company came to see off or help in immigration process...only they sent the driver to hotel and you were out from there responsibilty.....all in all not such great experience.........
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions provided by Memphis Tours Egypt
Product Overview: Cairo Giza Pyramids ,Sakkara & memphis Excusrions
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos