Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
visit Pharaonic Village in Cairo where you can see how was the daily life of Pharaohs in ancient Egypt and know more about ancient Egyptian daily life and explore its Secrets
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pharaonic VillageStop: 4 hours - Admission includedvisit Pharaonic Village in Cairo where you can see how was the daily life of Pharaohs in ancient Egypt and know more about ancient Egyptian daily life and explore its Secrets Itinerary: Sun Pyramids Tours guide will pick up from your Hotel to visit The Pharaonic Village by Private A/C Vehicle Where you can see and know more about ancient Egypt The Pharaonic Village is an experience like no other. The instant you begin sailing down the canals that circuit through the island you are immersed totally in the Egypt of history and legend. Everywhere you look, you will find more and more of the sights and sounds of ancient Egypt, until finally, you could believe that you have truly traveled through time to a distant and glorious past. After you done your Visit Transfer to a local Restaurant For Lunch then Transfer you Back to your Hotel in CairoRead more
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All the entrance fees to all the mentioned sites as per the itinerary.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pharaonic Village
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The mock Nile tour revealing ancient Egyptian history was very educative and interesting. Live demonstrations of Egyptian culture, pottery and papyrus making was very interesting. The only problem was the old boat letting out obnoxious diesel exhausts that was suffocating.
Date of experience: May 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Sun Pyramids Multi-Day Tours
Beautiful and Tranquil
Dinner on Nile River with Ahmed Yassin. It was great! Really enjoyed the view. Ahmed did wonderful showing me aroun…
Ahmed was excellent we had so much fun riding quads early am to see the pyramids from afar out in the desert. They…
Had an absolutely amazing time! Yasser was a phenomenal guide and the tour was so much more than we expected! Very …
Full day tour of all the top attractions in Cairo.
An amazing tour with my guide Yasser. He was very knowledgeable did a great job providing us with historical insigh…
Giza, Sakara and Memphis pyramid tours
An excellent tour with our guide Yasser Yasiin. He was very knowledgeable did a great job providing us with histori…
Excellent tour operator with professional service! Thanks Ahmed for amazing evening arrangements,Yasser for indepth…
Sun Pyramids Tours & Thank You
Thank you Ali and Yusser for the awesome day. Ali, thank you for driving us around and Yusser for being an awesome …
November Cruise Down the Nile
I could not find the Oberoi Zahra listed generally so forget the New Year reference above. My wife and I did the As…
El Minya Day Tour by Car
The tour was terrific. My Egyptologist / guide Ahmed was extremely knowledgeable & explained the hieroglyphics on …
Old Cairo tour
I had the pleasure of Yasser as my tour guide for the start of day two of my trip. The tour consisted of Old Cairo…
The tour was great! The company reached out to me as soon as I booked which was really helpful. They were prompt p…
Cairo and Luxor 2 Day Tour
All in all, an excellent tour. However, the 1st day was a very long day. If you don't catch a few minutes sleep dur…
Great tour with a lot of flexibility
We did the one day tour to Alexandria with Farouk as our tour guide. He is very knowledgeable and took us to all th…
I am leaving this review after two separate tours and trips with this company. They are respectful, knowledgeable, …
We had the pleasure of the having Mohammed Mekawy as our tour guide through 3 days. Mohammed is an archaeologist wi…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 2,569 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 156 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pharaonic village
How much is Pharaonic village?
Pharaonic village price starts from $70.59. Discover and book Pharaonic village on Tripadvisor
What is the Pharaonic village cancellation policy?
Pharaonic village cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pharaonic village on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Pharaonic village?
Pharaonic village is hosted by Sun Pyramids Multi-Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Pyramids Multi-Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pharaonic village on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Pharaonic village?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Pharaonic village on Tripadvisor