Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Egypt in this 9 nights, 10 days tour. You visit the best sights in Cairo, Giza and Alexandria, and you enjoy a 3 nights Nile cruise while visiting the highlights in Luxor and Aswan. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Cairo Airport to Giza
Giza to Aswan [ Temple of Philae...
Aswan [Kom Ombo - Edfo]
Cairo south [ Saqqara - Memphis]
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip domestic flights
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Ramses III
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Ramses IV
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Merenptah
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Fort Qaitbey
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Any optional tours or extras not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of King Tutankhamun (Tut)
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Copy of passport is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Luxor Travels
Con artists. Liars. Steal money. Not asking for my money back but want to help other travellers.
Critical: Professionalism, Value I have travelled much of the world. Visiting 80 plus countries and to me Egypt i…
Valley of the Kings-virtual tour
This was a good substitute for being locked up at home. The video feed was good and sound ok too. Background info w…
Abu Simbel Virtual Tour
A wonderful virtual tour that was packed with information and beautiful and fascinating photography. Ragab was a ve…
A must to learn more about Luxor
Very knowledgeable guide and you can easily ask any questions you want. Very informative presentation and you almo…
Abu Simbel Virtual tour
Great virtual tour, tour guide was very knowledgeable. The tour was an one hour zoom meeting packed with informatio…
Best tour guide in all of Egypt!!!!
Had the best tour with Ragab and his driver. They took us to all the tombs, museums and even arranged for a camel r…
Valley of the Kings virtual tour
Rabab was fantastic. This is a new format for everyone and he was clear, knowledgeable and made sure we were follow…
A Christmas present to myself
We had visited the Temple of Luxor in October 2019. It was so much fun to revisit and hear stories we had not hear…
Excellent virtual tour experience
Excellent virtual tour with Ragab, who is a very experienced and friendly local guide. Packed with lots of informat…
Great presentation as long as the real thing is not accessible
A very interesting and insightful lecture/conversation about the valley of the kings and Tutankhamun tomb the valle…
Fun day in Luxor with Rajab!
Rajab was a great tour guide! He took us to Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple, Valley of the Kings, Luxor Temple, Karnak te…
Carlos was great and was very informative and kind. He is quite knowledgeable and educated. Highly recommend!
Day to remember
My girlfriend and i had a great time on our tour. Friendly tour guide, he helped us save money on tickets that were…
Transform your visit into a life experience
I visited the Karnak Temple and some Tombs of the nobles, I will never forget, it was fantastic. Not only the locat…
Ragab was an incredible tour guide! He is a very knowledgeable Egyptologist and taught us about the history of the …
- Luxor Travels, Giza, and 31 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,663 travelers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 156 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise
What time does Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise start?
Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise?
How much is Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise?
Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise price starts from $1,642.00. Discover and book Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise cancellation policy?
Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Best of Egypt 9 Nights 10 Days with Nile Cruise on Tripadvisor