Experience some of Egypt's most wonderful sights with this itinerary starting from Giza. See the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Sakkara, Memphis, the Egyptian Museum, the old part of Cairo, the Jewish Synagogue and the Hanging Church. Guests will be picked up from their accommodation for a full two days tour of the city's highlights.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Sphinx of Memphis
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary)
- Entry/Admission - Synagogue Ben Ezra
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please contact us for exact pickup time and location (contact details will be provided on your voucher) after booking
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8652P134
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days?
- How much is Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days?
- Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days price starts from $242.00. Discover and book Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days cancellation policy?
- Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days?
- Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days is hosted by Luxor Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Luxor Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8652P134
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#3 of 628 Tours & Activities in Luxor
- avrilgc00A day to rememberWe booked this tour back in the UK with a few additions. The assistance given and the booking process was very professional. We did the tour yesterday and though there was a slight misunderstanding with the itinerary this was smoothly rectified by our excellent guide Hassan and Ragab at the office. The day was everything we’d hoped for and made even better by Hassan who was informative and professional but fun at the same time. We had a day that we shall always remember.
- GoPlaces2557171884500Luxor TripOmar was our tour guide and he did an amazing job. He was well equipped with knowledge that made us understand clearly the history of the places we’ve visited in Luxor. The driver was also very helpful in assisting us especially my mother. Highly recommended
- walker_krisi00Amazing day out visiting Valley of the Lings , Luxor and Karnak templesWe had a fabulous guide, Khalid, who was enthusiastic, extremely knowledgeable and guided us expertly around the sights on the Full day tour of Luxor. I would highly recommend Khalid and the company for their professional service. We had a small group of only 4 of us, so we could ask questions and travel swiftly through sights avoiding big crowds. the driver was also very good and we travelled from the eat bank to the West Bank and vice versa by boat so that was quick, the car at either side made transfers efficient.
- lisawA5312RG00Excellent day out, lots of history to digestWe had a fantastic day out with Khalid as our guide. We booked on TripAdvisor/ visitor and the office twas in contact the next day. Khalid was extremely knowledgeable on event sun history providing us with detailed information about the temples, tombs and dynasties while telling the story of the families, politics and even some jokes! Lunch was at a nice place over looking the Nile (you can’t order beer) and was tasty. The only crtitique is that the tour operator offered additional balloon ride before our pick up and communication on the day was lacking and we didn’t know where we’re going, how long it would take, etc. price was also $65 USD on optional itinerary but we were told to pays $80 USD pp. also everywhere wants non Egyptian pounds!!!! So take a big stack of small notes- eg USD, GBP, Euro, etc. as tipping is expected.
- antwaind201900FANTASTIC TOURPlease do not hesitate on booking this excursion. We had the pleasure of having Hassan as our tour guide and we couldn’t ask for anyone better. He is very knowledgeable about the Egyptian culture, the pride and passion he has as a tour guide is what we look for on vacation. I’m a flight attendant in America and I have been on many excursions and I must say this one was one of the best. Thank Mr. Hassan you ROCK!!
- Trail0721990680400Good tripWe are so glad to have Khalid as our guide today. His English is very good and he takes great care of everyone. And the lunch we took is very well. 非常好的向导和行程，如果你在Luxor的时间很紧，你可以预定这个行程，他几乎涵盖了所有重要的景点在Luxor，向导的英文很好介绍的很详细
- Adventurer60559400Guide of LuxorMy partner and I had a private tour today with Khalid and his driver around Luxor. He showed us many of the attractions and provided invaluable knowledge about the history of all the temples and sites, he even made sure to let us know about a kangaroo hieroglyphics in a Tomb (we’re Aussies). He knows the complete history and always offered up time for questions and he was a great photographer. Thank you for such a great day! Would recommend to anyone visiting.
- Aiden E00Way above expectations 🎉Khalid was our guide today and wow, above and beyond, with so much knowledge and great photo skills 😁 absolutely mind blowing tour. Had a blast, would recommend to everyone! And again kudos to Khalid and driver (sorry I can’t remember your name) but you guys made it an excellent day.
- N6802FNsusana00Luxor Tour of East and West BanksThis tour was probably one of my favorites during my time in Egypt. Omar was our tour guide and was really knowledgeable, patient and very honest. Omar really knows his history and did an excellent job explaining the history of every stop we had. That was incredibly helpful. We really enjoyed our time with him as he showed us the best parts of Luxor.
- amylongden300Amazing Valley of the Kings tourOur guide Abdul, took my dad and I round the valley of the Kings. Abdul is incredible knowledgeable and we walked away having learnt a lot. 10/10 would recommend to anyone wanting to go!
- AzerDi500Amazing experience with an amazing guideDefinitely enjoyed our tour with Mr. Hassan, second time giving me this tour and I enjoyed it very much! He’s very sweet and understanding. We had a friend with us who was visually impaired and he took such good care of her I was so happy to see that, and she was very pleased and enjoyed the tour very much as well! He is one of the best and anyone who has him as a guide will for sure enjoy there time! Thanks again Mr. Hassan!
- I6233IKkennethb00Two days you will never forget in LuxorWe had an amazing two days with Hassan &(our guide) Sayed (our driver). From pick up in the morning until drop off Hassan kept us engaged with knowledge of everything around the trip. This trip will give you memories that will last you a lifetime. The tombs at the valley of the Kings are truly magnificent as too was the temple of Hatshepsut. Day two you will travel the east bank of the city and Karnak and the Luxor Temples await. There is also so much to see here as well. Make sure you have plenty of memory on you camera to keep taking the pictures.
- Graagreis00WoW!Great visits in the desert! We like to visit this for second time already. We live Egypt and Will come Back again
- xavierj91700Amazing ExperienceMy girlfriend and I celebrated her birthday and booked a tour with Hassan. We loved every single second of it. Hassan was very informative in a way to where it felt like we were watching a movie and not just learning information. Hassan made the experience feel very personal; from making sure our needs/ wants were met, taking us out to a local restaurant where the food was delicious, and keeping the tour interesting and engaging. Hassan made the tour feel like we were hanging out as friends and not with a “ tour guide “. We laughed, learned, and smiled the entire time. We would definitely recommend that if anyone had the slightest thought of booking this tour they definitely should before Hassan becomes full booked up! Will definitely be seeing him the next time we travel back here.
- 88terrib00Epic Dayon the Valley of the Kings with HassanWe had an amazing day with Hassan as our guide. He met us following a hot air balloon ride, provided us a place for rest and a snack! Hassan had a wonderful way of telling the history in a story-like manner! I would book with Hassan on a return visit and I recommend others do the same!
Buy it with
Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days provided by Luxor Travels
Product Overview: Private The Best of monuments of Giza and Cairo in 2 Days
Number of Photos