Schedule: Everyday Duration: Approx. 6-7 hours Pickup Time: Depend on your arrival flight time Tour Highlights: The Great Pyramids, Sphinx & Valley Temple The Egyptian Museum Tut Anch Amun Treasures
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pickup service from airport & return
- All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our program
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Any extras not mentioned in our program
- Entry visa to Egypt; We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your 3 stars travel Tour guide will be waiting you. They will be holding a sign of 3 stars travel, You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260938P78
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport?
- Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport price starts from $241.00. Discover and book Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport cancellation policy?
- Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport?
- Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport is hosted by 3 stars travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 3 stars travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260938P78
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Museum of Egyptian AntiquitiesStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
3 stars travel
Joined in March 2020
#53 of 216 Transportation in Luxor
- clippe00Well taken care ofDriver and guide Ahmed were on time. They adjusted their time and schedule to ours. The guide did a good job at explaining things before we went inside temples and waited for us. After doing a few of those tours now in Egypt, this a common thing, the guide avoid paying tickets for himself and show you pictures of what you will see and let you go by yourself. It is not a guided experience where you can ask questions ask you go. This is not specific to the tour provider, but the tickets included for the Valley of the kings are not for the most famous tombs like Toutânkhamon and Seti the first, but for lower profile Pharaons. I recommend paying the extra of 360 EGP per person (Egyptian pound which is equivalent to $12 USD). I do not recommend paying for the $1400 EGP per person, certainly much bigger and nicer tomb but not with it. Suggestion: avoid the extra offers made, like Alabaster factory, from my experience, you get a short demo and end up being asked to buy something, some call it tourist traps.
- V2077NAahmedb00unforgettableThis was wonderful, beautiful natural landscapes, service and really high quality I enjoyed this experience thanks to the guide and those in charge of this work
- Connector1543464041900Thanks for every thingI was in luxor this month and i booked a nile cruise through this company it was fantastic every thing arranged well thanks for every thing
- 192jaank00Great trip and adventureThe flight was canceled, but they organized quickly similar trip to Cairo by privat car /micro bus (we had last few days in Egypt and couldnt wait for new flights). Everything was smooth and they did their best. the guide and drivers were friendly and very helpful. It was nice adenture.
- Christinajo8900Great Tour!Transportation was safe and car was modern and clean.we had an amazing guide he is knowledgeable and made us interested our tour.You should wake up early a bit,I highly recommended this tour.
- samterry62500Fantastic Tour with Ausome GuideTotally recommend this travel agency they always on time do there best to make me comfortable specially our Ausome guide Ahmed.
- mohamedsI5766TH00some thing ubforgetable in my lifeonce we arrived to luxor . you feel yourself in the land of hero's. we decided me and my wife to visit the west and east bank . we did it with three stars . they are 5 stars . very very professional company . thanks for every thing
- Ben_Alex000Great times ❣️Beautiful times we spent in Luxor to see history and greatness in the Pharaonic civilization and the creativity of the guide in explaining all the details. Thank you, Mr.Mustafa
- H0ssam450600Hossam hassanIt was so amazing time specially In winter 😍 the weather is amazing 😉 I had a great time in Luxor ❤️
- idrissa27400A visit for lifetimeMy visit to luxor was a visit for my lifetime and something to remember. I couldn't have imagined the greatness of the old Egyptian civilisation it's a breathtaking experience. The great temples of karnak and the magnificent valley of the kings and the river Nile.i would recommend it to everyone seeking the past great civilisation
- HusseinAhmed198900Luxor VisitingLuxor is very beautiful City and it has many historical places. And people there are very respected. If you visit it once time i promise you will repeat your visiting for it. Have a nice trip for luxor .
- Jouandanial00Thanks for every thingWe were in luxor last Nov . After searching in the internet we found this company . Fantastic staff . Really we enjoyed
- Timamom00AmazingI was in Egypt last December with my wife. We visted luxor, Aswan and cairo. We did our cairo tours with this company and we recommend it to any one planing to visit egypt
- luxor2p2urs00It was a great timeWell organised and very professional staff . I want to thank our guied , driver and representative.the make our tour to abusimble unforgetable