1: Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Day Trip Your Visitors Egypt Tour guide will be waiting you. They will be holding a sign of Visitors Egypt whether in airport or in Hotel, The Pyramids then visit the Great Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple of the pyramids than visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser in Sakkara home of Egypt’s oldest pyramid. Than Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt,Watch the great Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis. 2:Egyptian Museum,Citadel&Mohamed Ali Mosque Start your tour visiting The Egyptian Museum which has more than 250,000 pieces visit the Citadel of Salah El Din than visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque 3:Alexandria Day Tour From Cairo. Travel to Alexandria. Start the tour with the library of Alexandria;the biggest library in the world now Visit the Roman Amphitheater of Alexandria with the display of the sunken monuments of Alexandria then biggest mosque in the city the Abbo Elabbas Mosque, then take you to the gardens of Montaza.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- All the entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our program
- Tour guide
- Air conditioned van with modern mode
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi
- Entry/Admission - Alexandria
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Roman Amphitheater
- ِHotel Accommodation
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113529P344
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria?
- How much is Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria?
- Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria price starts from $145.00. Discover and book Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria cancellation policy?
- Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria?
- Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria is hosted by Visitors Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visitors Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113529P344
Reserve your spot
Giza Pyramids, Memphis and...
Egyptian Museum, Citadel &...
Alexandria Day Tour From Cairo
About the operator
Visitors Egypt Tours
Joined in January 2019
#52 of 508 Tours & Activities in Giza
- 427islamp00Great tourThe guide was good and the driver was perfect , the tour was great . We really enjoyed Thanks Visitors Egypt tours ♥️
- Coastal5414062854200AmazingThe tour was great,and the explanation was an amazing with egyptologist in Egypt Visitors Egypt tours great company
- Jaylon6900Amazing Tour of Giza, Memphis and CairoMy mom and I booked a two days tour. Mido is an excellent tour guide and very knowledgeable. He was very pleasant and provided information about each site as well as add on options for each site. He made sure we were comfortable and took amazing photos. The tour was great. My mom and I enjoyed seeing the pyramids and sphinx in Giza as well as the sites in Memphis and Cairo. Tour was well planned and driver and tour guide arrived on time for tour days as well as transportation to and from airport. Mido made us feel like family rather than tourists and it made the tour more special because it was like visiting family members and them giving you a tour of the city. I would recommend this tour for one day or multiple days.
- 591g_lk00Giza pyramids amizingI had amazing time with my lovely mido .. and nice and kind man and friendly and knowledgeable and good photographer too 😍 the tour was safe and good and i give him promise to back again with my family
- danielapT5265NB00No show! Avoid at allWe booked a private tour, we paid in advance. The guide didn't show up at all! No way to contact them by phone and Whatsapp, no answer at all. Save your money and book with another tour guide
- Eldon K0010hr transit your in CairoI booked a day trip on my first visit to Egypt. I was welcomed at airport by Mido and out sincere and very kind driver who also helped me with my luggage. They had cold bottles of water to beat the hot Cairo heat. The first stop was the national museum of Egyptian civilization which was a great first stop to get familiar with the history. I was then hungry and wanted to try the National dish of Egypt we proceeded to go to a nice local hangout to try Koshary I went a bit too hard on the Chilli I need some water. Mido took me to have Turkish coffee and a local hangout. I am so happy Mido was my guide as he took the most picturistique pictures that I only see on Pinterest and Instagram of me at the Pyramids. He is well breed on the history and I leave the country with so much knowledge of the people, good and culture. We also saw the Spinx and the temple all in a day. Thank you Mido and I will recommend you all to book tours with him.
- Eandonopoulou00The needed brief tour for business travelers.The tour was smooth and pleasant. Ahmed Jackson, my tour guide, was very knowledgeable about the Egyptian history and shared with me all the important information. He also knew all the nice spots for photos. I would recommend this daily tour especially to business travellers with limited time.
- MalikGupta00Great Experience!!!I had a wonderful time on my tour with Mido and Sherif! Sherif is a wonderful driver and always waited patiently as I took pictures and lingered during site visits. Mido was so knowledgeable about Egyptian history and he always drew connections between different archeological places to make it into one coherent story. Also, I cannot speak highly enough of his photography skills!!! He knows the best picture spots at the pyramids and gets social media worthy shots! From opening the door for me each time I got in the car to keeping me hydrated throughout the trip, this pair was phenomenal to have.
- rowaidb202300Unforgettable tripThe trip was special, we enjoyed it very much, and the tour guide, Mr. Mohamed, was able to explain the historical events with distinction.
- OnAir4181988020300Excellent tour by MaddyMaddy was an awesome tour guide and personal photographer for my husband and I!! He took a lot of great photos for us and was so fun to spend the morning and afternoon with!!
- Marf1366900A demonstration that came to naughtTahir Square has been the focus of many political demonstrations. This square was the focus of thousands of Egyptians demanding change and forcing Hosni Mubarak out of office after 30 years in power. It was the Egyptian “Arab Spring.” This uprising was backed by the military; however, they took the opportunity to place el-Sisi in the office of President. The Egyptians remain disgruntled because el-Sisi’s regime has been described as even more strict than Mubarak’s.
- Luqman_khan00Amazing ExperienceMy last tour was with "Visitors Egypt Tours" We done a Full-Day Tour at The Egyptian Museum & Citadel & Old Coptic Cairo. It has been THE BEST tour during my stay. Mido has been excellent, knowledgeable, funny and patient. If you ever decide to book with "Visitors Egypt Tours" I strongly suggest you request for Mido.
- 674devink00Kind and CourteousVisitors Egypt Tours was a pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating, as we were very jet lagged and need a bit more rest than we had planned. They allowed to change start times easily through WhatsApp and when on the tour were very responsive to our needs. Every site was easily navigated due to their inside knowledge and community buy in. Mido our guide was very kind, knowledgeable, and caring. We also did not go to a site where he wasn’t met with smiles and handshakes by his peers. A true gentleman. We even had a little trip and fall which resulted in some scraps and bruises and he and Sharif, our driver, were very attentive and supportive during a minor emergency. We were very grateful. Sharif was an excellent driver and a very kind and courteous man.
- rodrigocO2042VR00Great days in CairoWe had great days in Cairo thanks to Maddy, who was such an exceptional guide always ready to cater to our needs even when asked to book a whole day of transportation very last minute. The local falafels and sugar cane juice were standouts for us. Thank you!
- meryemo78000Amazing day trip in CairoThe views were amazing and our tour guide took amazing pictures of us. He was really nice and took us to nice places and made sure we saw all the great sights. I’d recommend this tour to anyone!
Buy it with
Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria provided by Visitors Egypt Tours
Product Overview: Private 3-Days Trip in Cairo & Alexandria
Number of Photos