With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Expert tour guide.
- Pickup & drop off service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Any extras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113529P316
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour?
- Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour?
- Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour is hosted by Visitors Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visitors Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113529P316
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Saqqara (Sakkara) PyramidsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Memphis and SakkaraStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Visitors Egypt Tours
Joined in January 2019
#60 of 526 Tours & Activities in Giza
- Gmarshall2100Amazing day of sight seeing!Our tour guide Ahmed AL Behary and our driver Raafat were incredible hosts. Ahmed gave us an in depth tour through the Egyptian Museum and lots of historical facts visiting the Pyramids. They both exceeded our expectations Thank you guys for a wonderful day!!
- Mgonzalezpuello00Horrible companyThis company is a scam. This company didn't even show up to pick me up at the hotel despite its confirmation. Even worse was they didn't contact me the next day to apologize. Be careful with this company. There are better options.
- Scenic3248053514800Highly rated and recommendedFantastic day with Ahmed & Sharif. Incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects of Cairo & Egypt. Ahmed knows all the best spots and had great advice. He looked after us so well. And Sharif is a superb driver! We did the Pyramids & museum tour I would recommend to anyone.
- 102luzmarinaa00Visiting the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Museum like an Egyptian!We enjoyed our visit to the pyramids and sphinx and then the Museum. Hamad, our guide, was great. He explained the history and origin of the pyramids, and gave us a great view of how was the daily life in that time. He also took us to a famous restaurant in Cairo to experience Egyptian food. Great place to go! Hamad is a very kind and knowledgeable guide.
- Rwatson11200Lovely day trip seeing PyramidsBidu was very knowledgeable guide and even looked after us after the trip recommending places to eat. They were on time and not rushed
- 634elijahe00PyramidsHad an amazing experience on this tour with a guide that goes by "Maddy"! He had tons of insights about the history and spoke very good English. He was very friendly and knowledgeable which made the experience that much better. Thank you!!
- sergeyschindler00Well planned tour with a very knowledgeable guide!Great tour with many interesting history lessons by our guide Mahdy! Awesome views and great spots to take pictures!
- Venture0602647289800No showNo show didn’t show up and didn’t answer their WhatsApp number. I was left standing waiting for over a hour with zero response. Don’t use.
- E1679ZCfatimaa00SCAMNo show up. SCAM don’t book with them and spare your money and time we spent n hour waiting for them and the contact number is not responding nor answering our calls and now we are fighting for a refund!
- 427islamp00Great tourThe guide was good and the driver was perfect , the tour was great . We really enjoyed Thanks Visitors Egypt tours ♥️
- Coastal5414062854200AmazingThe tour was great,and the explanation was an amazing with egyptologist in Egypt Visitors Egypt tours great company
- Jaylon6900Amazing Tour of Giza, Memphis and CairoMy mom and I booked a two days tour. Mido is an excellent tour guide and very knowledgeable. He was very pleasant and provided information about each site as well as add on options for each site. He made sure we were comfortable and took amazing photos. The tour was great. My mom and I enjoyed seeing the pyramids and sphinx in Giza as well as the sites in Memphis and Cairo. Tour was well planned and driver and tour guide arrived on time for tour days as well as transportation to and from airport. Mido made us feel like family rather than tourists and it made the tour more special because it was like visiting family members and them giving you a tour of the city. I would recommend this tour for one day or multiple days.
- 591g_lk00Giza pyramids amizingI had amazing time with my lovely mido .. and nice and kind man and friendly and knowledgeable and good photographer too 😍 the tour was safe and good and i give him promise to back again with my family
- danielapT5265NB00No show! Avoid at allWe booked a private tour, we paid in advance. The guide didn't show up at all! No way to contact them by phone and Whatsapp, no answer at all. Save your money and book with another tour guide
- Eldon K0010hr transit your in CairoI booked a day trip on my first visit to Egypt. I was welcomed at airport by Mido and out sincere and very kind driver who also helped me with my luggage. They had cold bottles of water to beat the hot Cairo heat. The first stop was the national museum of Egyptian civilization which was a great first stop to get familiar with the history. I was then hungry and wanted to try the National dish of Egypt we proceeded to go to a nice local hangout to try Koshary I went a bit too hard on the Chilli I need some water. Mido took me to have Turkish coffee and a local hangout. I am so happy Mido was my guide as he took the most picturistique pictures that I only see on Pinterest and Instagram of me at the Pyramids. He is well breed on the history and I leave the country with so much knowledge of the people, good and culture. We also saw the Spinx and the temple all in a day. Thank you Mido and I will recommend you all to book tours with him.