You will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Expert tour guide
- Pickup & drop off service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Any extras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113529P270
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo?
- Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo cancellation policy?
- Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo?
- Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo is hosted by Visitors Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visitors Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour at Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113529P270
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedYour tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. They will be holding a sign showing the company’s name. Move by an air-conditioned vehicle to start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you will see the Great Pyramids of Giza (The only remaining landmark of the Old Seven Wonders of the World). You will see the Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. At the end, we will transfer you back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Visitors Egypt Tours
Joined in January 2019
#60 of 526 Tours & Activities in Giza
- Meander2114092911600Bidu the boss the best tour guideLove love love bidu the boss The best tour guide i have ever seen Very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful We love Egypt and we love visitors Egypt tours Good quality and fair price I will miss you my friend bidu
- Explore2080686819100bidu the best tour guidebidu was very amazing tour guide great experience with visitors Egypt tours i recommend it for you excellent quality and good prices will miss you bidu
- basmallay00Love visitors Egypt tours love biduBidu is very amazing tour guide and very knowledgeable excellent service and very amazing tour Pyramids and Alexandria Great experience with this company I recommend it for you
- vpyramidss00Love bidu love visitors Egypt toursLove love love love visitors Egypt tours Very good company good amazing experience with bidu he is very knowledgeable and amazing photographer we spend great time together in pyramids and saqqara We tried the Egyptian restaurant oriental food was very delicious thank you bidu and thank you for visitors Egypt tours
- Coastal5414062854200Love Egypt and love visitors Egypt toursAmazing tour with the most important Egyptologist in Egypt I'm really happy and very excited to come back and take another tour with this company 🙏
- Zachary S00Fake tour guide! 90 minutes late! Learned nothing!Booked a multi day tour—not acceptable on any level. The guide was not an Egyptologist as promised. The guide said he was, but he had to bribe his way into every location because he didn’t have the credentials. He knew only primary school facts about the sites and avoided questions. At times, the information I received was very different from what museum information stated. Some of the sites, the guide had never visited previously. His English was mediocre at best. One day was for Alexandria. We spent 6+ hours driving, and when we got to the famous library, I could not enter the museum because he bought a ticket only to view the regular community library section! Wild! They took me to the pyramids of Giza, but they only allowed for 30 minutes there. I confirmed the pickup time and location more than once, but the guide was very late every single day—more than 90 minutes late the first day!
- Gmarshall2100Amazing day of sight seeing!Our tour guide Ahmed AL Behary and our driver Raafat were incredible hosts. Ahmed gave us an in depth tour through the Egyptian Museum and lots of historical facts visiting the Pyramids. They both exceeded our expectations Thank you guys for a wonderful day!!
- Mgonzalezpuello00Horrible companyThis company is a scam. This company didn't even show up to pick me up at the hotel despite its confirmation. Even worse was they didn't contact me the next day to apologize. Be careful with this company. There are better options.
- Scenic3248053514800Highly rated and recommendedFantastic day with Ahmed & Sharif. Incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects of Cairo & Egypt. Ahmed knows all the best spots and had great advice. He looked after us so well. And Sharif is a superb driver! We did the Pyramids & museum tour I would recommend to anyone.
- 102luzmarinaa00Visiting the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Museum like an Egyptian!We enjoyed our visit to the pyramids and sphinx and then the Museum. Hamad, our guide, was great. He explained the history and origin of the pyramids, and gave us a great view of how was the daily life in that time. He also took us to a famous restaurant in Cairo to experience Egyptian food. Great place to go! Hamad is a very kind and knowledgeable guide.
- Rwatson11200Lovely day trip seeing PyramidsBidu was very knowledgeable guide and even looked after us after the trip recommending places to eat. They were on time and not rushed
- 634elijahe00PyramidsHad an amazing experience on this tour with a guide that goes by "Maddy"! He had tons of insights about the history and spoke very good English. He was very friendly and knowledgeable which made the experience that much better. Thank you!!
- sergeyschindler00Well planned tour with a very knowledgeable guide!Great tour with many interesting history lessons by our guide Mahdy! Awesome views and great spots to take pictures!
- Venture0602647289800No showNo show didn’t show up and didn’t answer their WhatsApp number. I was left standing waiting for over a hour with zero response. Don’t use.
- E1679ZCfatimaa00SCAMNo show up. SCAM don’t book with them and spare your money and time we spent n hour waiting for them and the contact number is not responding nor answering our calls and now we are fighting for a refund!