Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria
By Visitors Egypt Tours
"A unique all-inclusive Cairo & Alexandria package" Enjoying the charming Cairo and fascinating Alexandria … Visit the best of Cairo and Alex in 4 days, 3 Days Cairo (Pyramids & Sphinx & Museum & sound and Light & Dinner cruise & Saqqara & Dahshour & Bazaar & Citadyl of Salah Eldeen & Mohamed Ali mosque )
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All transfers by private air condition car.
- Camel ride at Giza Pyramids 15 minutes
- Entrance fees
- Egyptologist tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - Montazah Gardens
- Any tours not in the itinerary (Optional).
- Personal Spending
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113529P246
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
- Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria price starts from $185.00. Discover and book Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria cancellation policy?
- Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
- Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria is hosted by Visitors Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visitors Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 4-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113529P246
Islamic Cairo (Citadel of...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Excellent day tour by Sahar
This was a fantastic private tour, Sahar our guide made sure of what we wanted to see and she was very knowledgeabl…
Amazing tour company
The tour was wonderful, the guide & driver was good. Ahmed my tour guide turned it a memorable experience of Giza …
Great experience overall. We went with open mind and had seen mixed reviews for some dinner cruises but Andrea was …
Excellent guide Mido
Our guide Mido was excellent. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and a really good photographer. He went out of hi…
Top 1-day trip to downtown Cairo, national museum and pyramids.
We, German family of 4, had a great 1 day tour in Cairo with our tour guide Mido and the driver Mohammed. Pickup a…
Our trip with Mido was awesome. He accommodated all our needs, and provided us with alot of useful information rega…
We visited Giza pyramids on February 20th 2023. Our guide was Mido - the best guide! He explains history on an easy…
Great visit of the pyramids and the Sphinx with Mido.
Great visit of the pyramids and the Sphinx with Mido. You have a guide and a driver that are taking greak care of y…
Didn’t show at given time. Demanded refund. Zero communication. Disappointed and wasted a planned day.
Great day at Giza
We went to Giza today with Mido and we had a great time. He is the most entertaining guide we have had. We had 3 ki…
The staff especially Mohamad Salah who took care of taking us from and back to the hotel on time and helped us with…
Great Tour Guide and driver
We loved every minute of our visit to the pyramids and our guide Mido was very knowledgable and answered any questi…
Perfect experience during a long flight connexion in cairo aéroport I could have seen the 3 pyramides and the sphin…
Best tour guides (Tour guid Ahmed Jackson and driver Mohammed Honkosh): Don't visit Giza without them!
Very great experience with these two nice local guys: "Tour guid: Ahmed Jackson and Driver: Mohammed Honkosh". It'…
Before joining the tour, we were skeptical about other tours' reviews, but then we decided that visiting this city …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mr Mido is a professional tour guide which give us a life time experience and a good impression of egypt. He goes above and beyond our expectations. He make us feel comfortable and he has a good knowledge about the attractions. He was able to give us a good recommendations to offer us a better experience. There is nothing more I can ask for. Thank you Mr Mido!
Written August 23, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.