per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- All Transfers by Private A/C
- All Parking and Fuel Fees
- Bottled water
- inside any of the pyramids
- Entry Fees (Optional)
- Expert Tour guide (Optional)
- Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting in the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing your name on it
- الهيئه, 106 Al Kasr Al Aini, Ad Dawawin, Abdeen, Cairo Governorate 4280001, Egypt Cairo
- نورث بوينت للتبريد والتكييف, برج الجيزة البحري، Al Omraneyah Ash Sharqeyah, Giza District, Giza Governorate 3724111, Egypt Giza
- City Crepe, الحي الاول _ المجاورة الاولى بجوار سوق المهندسين والجامع الابيض، WWF9+79W, 6th of October City (2), Giza Governorate 3227001, Egypt Giza
- محطة محولات مترو الرماية, X4PJ+X56, Cairo - Alexandria Desert Rd, Kafr Nassar, Al Haram, Giza Governorate 3514710, Egypt Giza
- الورشة الفنية سمكري سيارت مصطفي شعبان القشاش, البشتيل، الهرم،، X4FX+GGM, Kafr Al Gabal, Al Haram, Giza Governorate 3520304, Egypt Giza
- 7GXHX4F9+5CG, X4F9+5CG Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Egypt Giza
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10726P110
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids?
- How much is Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids?
- Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids price starts from $25.00. Discover and book Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids cancellation policy?
- Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids?
- Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids is hosted by Cairo Layover Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cairo Layover Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day tour to Giza pyramids Memphis city dahshur and saqqara pyramids on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10726P110
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 6 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Pyramid of MenkaureStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Khafre's PyramidStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Great SphinxStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Memphis and SakkaraStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 7Pyramids of DahshourStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8Step Pyramid of DjoserStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cairo Layover Tours
New Cairo City, Egypt
Joined in December 2011
#2 of 11 Boat Tours & Water Sports in New Cairo City
- Cisco C00Awesome drive from Cairo to HughadaWonderful professional ride from Cairo to Hurghada! My driver, Mohammad, was wonderful! A great driver and person, we had wonderful conversation throughout the 6 hour transit, and, he brought plenty of water for me too, and had a great radio playlist too! We're both Bob Marley fans! One love and thanks always for a safe trip!
- Debbie J00The Museum was AmazingWe are so glad we had a private guide ... it gave such great meaning to everything we were experiencing.
- machairflower5500Filthy dirty awfulThis is the most disgustingly filthy thing I have ever had the displeasure of needing to be in. No running water, no soap, no towels. The toilets had no running water so they just filled with toilet paper. The rooms were freezing with no heat, we slept in our clothes and coats. The overhead light was broken so it stayed on all night. Breakfast was bread 5 kinds of bread, 1 tiny cup of coffee and if you wanted a second cup there was an extra charge. This is not a fun adventure, it is so filthy you will want to soak in a vat of disinfectant.
- Seymour F00Dirty, dirty, dirtyDo not travel on the night sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan. It is disgustingly dirty. Toilets awash with urine, windows filthy, carpet in ribbons, etc. The attendant did his best, but this service is awful.
- FamilyGuy4900Aswan to Cairo Train (87). If you’re thinking of a nice trip, think againThe overnight train from Aswan through Luxor to Giza and Cairo. We left Luxor on time. The dinner meal was barely edible. The sleeper cabins (first class) are old and dirty. The bathroom makes you sick. I’d recommend flying if possible as it’s cheaper after they increased fares for foreigners in late 2022 by 350%. They should spend some of this on renovating the carriages and employing cleaning staff before and during the journey.
- keithm1300Filthy and a bit of a rip off!The train is filthy and definitely not worth $168. The guard was nice and helpful, but that is where my positive comments finish. I would not take this again and wish I hadn't taken it in the first please. Fly if you can.
- dorcad202000If you don’t want want to buy plane tickets, get this transfer from Cairo to the Red SeaWe took this transfer from Cairo to Hurghada because we are a family of four and buying plane tickets were not in our plans, the driver even though that couldn’t speak English he was very patience and waited for us in the hotel lobby for our transfer, we were comfortable he even offer us water and stop for 20 mins so we can buy snacks or eat something. I really appreciate that this service was available and the price was reasonable.
- MicheleNewYorkAustin00Fantastic experience!The whole experience was fantastic! Very well organized, punctual, and smooth. I was picked up from my hotel by Walid Elshaer who was incredibly nice, kind, helpful, and friendly. He kept me well entertained before my train arrived. In Luxor, my guide was Hisham and he’s absolutely amazing! I highly recommend him. He’s incredibly knowledgeable, gives lots of fascinating historical facts, details, and answers any questions. He’s also very sweet and ready to customize details of your tour depending on your preferences such as give more time and attention to in-depth historical information, give you more/less time to explore by yourself, help you with photos, tweak the time when you want to eat lunch, add extra activities, etc. It’s a fantastic tour and the spectacular sights themselves are must-see for anyone visiting Egypt. Highly recommend.
- joaqu_ng74800Cairo Layover with friendsWe had a complete experience. Very informative guides and organised tour. If we come back to Cairo we would hire them again.
- giaanmarelli00Must visit CairoThe pyramids are amazing, Mohammed knows so much information about everything, we had an amazing time!
- Fraanmarelli00Very nice experience in egyptMohamed was amazing tour guide, explaining everything all the time. Weather was nice as well and pyramids exceptional
- Shubhashish_1700HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!I had a wonderful time in Cairo because of Emo Tours. On my first day , brother Rahman took me to the famous Nile Cruise, where I had an absolute blast, Rahman is an absolute gem of a person and we had alot of fun. The next day was my full day tour to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum & the Citadel, my guid Abdul Wahid was absolutely fantastic, he's a very knowledgeable, humble guy who actually wants the tourists to have an amazing experience (I'm truly thankful to him as he made my day an absolute eventful one). A very big shout out to Mr. Waheed (The driver of the car on my full day tour), an absolute delight of a person. All in all I highly highly highly recommend Emo Tours to everyone who's in Cairo. Keep up the amazing work guys, I'll definitely see you guys very soon :)
- Niumat00Ahmed Hamed and Esam - highly recommendedFull credits to Ahmed Hamed and Esam for two days of awesome tours. Did a day trip to Al Alamein and another day at the Citadel, Pyramids, and the Sphinx. Very professional service from the duo, flexible pickup and drop offs, very informative tours, allowance for last minute deviations, and very helpful. The tour of the coptic Centre’s were an eye opener as well as the synagogue but thoroughly enjoyed the citadel. Visited the German, Italian, and Commonwealth memorials as well as the museum, they were very helpful in gaining access to the sites even as they were closed. Highly recommend the pair for anyone in need of a tour of Cairo, it’s major sites as well as Al Alamein.
- Enjoy786mjm00Lovely and safeOla our guide is fluent in three languages Arabic , Russian and English . She was very patient from the getgo. We weren’t able to make at our start time due to our kids not waking up in time but she and her driver were very understanding . She is very knowledgeable in Egyptian history. Gave us a very good tour we ended up learning a lot . We felt at ease with her . We did do some side shopping (never pressed to buy anything we didn’t want ) . We wanted some scarfs and she at the end took us there . Our driver Farag was well dressed (suited )and extremely professional. Strongly recommend Ola and Farag. The van was spacious and comfortable .
- NJZ200Really disappointing: late, uninformed, and more “aimlessly following” than actual tour guideTo start, they arrived late. I got a message at start time they would be 20 minutes late due to traffic. Traffic is a very accepted issue in Cairo, how did they not plan for this? The tour guide, Sayed, also continuously complained about the heat all day long. It was extremely annoying. If he wasn’t prepared for 90 degrees, he should not be an Egypt tour guide in the summer. It was hot, but I was completely fine. The Islamic Cairo portion of the tour was fine. He gave me base level information, not a ton of details, and was fixated with telling me “there are a lot of details in the architecture). I didn’t learn much but felt we covered it well. I was frustrated when he saw his buddy at the second stop and wanted me to stop and listen to a Quran reading (clearly for a tip for the guy), which I refused. Probably the worst tour I’ve ever had for Khan El-khalili and Coptic Cairo. For Coptic cairo, he gave me ZERO information. To say he wasn’t knowledgeable might be a compliment. He pointed out none of the very important fixtures or the sites including the viewing area of the hanging church, the Virgin Mary painting, the dark pillar, etc…luckily I had read about them in advance. Quite frankly; this was a bad tour. It got worse with Khan El Khalili. Our first stop was before Coptic Cairo, he walked me down one, wide street, with very few shops, telling me it’s better to see this part and not be busy. I told him that was absolutely not the experience I wanted at a busy bazaar and the point was to see the hustle and bustle there. He said we could come back later. We did, I almost wish we didn’t. I followed him around, through 3 dead ends, once he circled the same block twice, it was as if he had never been there before. I asked about the spices, he couldn’t explain them to me. Honestly, this tour was awful and Sayed was one of the worst tour guides I have ever had.