Explore best Egypt Short Tours and discover the adventure in Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh Short Tours with historical sightseeing in Cairo plus beach holidays in Sharm El Sheikh. Travel to Sharm El Sheikh and relax from the busy days with All Tours Egypt
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- 02 nights accommodation in Cairo at a 4-star hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- 03 nights accommodation in Sharm Elshikh at 4-star hotel on half board basis (Dinner and Breakfast).
- Domestic flight Cairo / Sharm – Sharm / Cairo
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing.
- All transfers as per the above-mentioned program.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- International airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- I will pick you from Any airport or hotel in Egypt
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151917P20
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- How much is 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh?
- 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh price starts from $1,542.86. Discover and book 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- What is the 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh cancellation policy?
- 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh?
- 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh is hosted by Khaled Abbass Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Khaled Abbass Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151917P20
Reserve your spot
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Day 1: Arrival Egypt
Day 2: Day tour to Giza...
Day 3: Sharm El Sheikh
Day 4: Sharm El Sheikh beaches
Day 5: Sharm El Sheikh – Cairo
Day 6: Departure day
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Khaled Abbass Tour Guide61Cairo, EgyptJoined in July 2019
- JuliaW2301230 contributionsMy best Tour everMy dad and I have been dreaming of going to Egypt, all our lives. We finally got the chance finally! We were a little hesitant at first, unsure as to how we would be welcomed and also what to expect. The moment we met Khaled, all nervousness went away. He made us feel very safe, and cared for as though he was showing friends around instead of just clients. In our first day, he showed us more than we expected to see for the entire trip! And things just got better and better each day! He is so knowledgeable and shares amazing information about Egypt’s culture, ruins, etc in such a way that you cannot help but leave a bit different than when you arrived! He showed us local places to eat, things that we didn’t even know were in Egypt, and even taught us how to read some hieroglyphics and speak some Arabic. I cannot express how my time there was completed with him, it was like visiting a brother, and having him share those moments with us, was part of our favorite part! I highly recommend Khaled to anyone looking to go to Egypt, He will take care of you and show you the best time of your life! Thank you Khaled the greatWritten December 8, 2023
- kritstens0 contributionsIt's all about the $$$My family and I went on a 12-day tour to Egypt and chose Khaled Abbass as our tour guide to ensure that we would be safe and comfortable and avoid being a victim of scammers. I am writing this review to evaluate my experience honestly and help others. I understand that being a tour guide is a job, and he needs to earn some income, but not to the point that He has to sacrifice his guest's comfort to put more $ in his pocket. Our package trip includes two meals, breakfast and lunch, excluding drinks. During our first four days in Cairo, we ate complimentary breakfast at the hotel as our tour usually starts at 10 a.m., so he only paid for our lunch during the first four days. I feel like we starved while in Egypt. He never asked what we wanted to eat. He would order the food, and it was what it was. Food is cheap in Egypt, but we are always hungry. We ate lunch around 5 p.m., and it would be the last meal for the day; we just then went back to the hotel, so it was either go to sleep or risk going out to buy food on our own. We asked him to take us to the store or somewhere to buy some souvenir items, and because we fully trusted him, we let him do the bargain to save us some money and get a good deal. While in that bazaar marketplace, he said he would get it for 3,600 Egyptian pounds (3 pocketbooks and two male wallets). He whispered to me and said don't talk to them anymore (the seller), so it won't be confusing. I kept my mouth shut and agreed to what he said. My other two family members also bought a lot of stuff, so I knew he got a good deal. They were talking in Arabic, so I wondered what amount they agreed on for everything we bought. At the end of the day, he will collect the money in U.S. dollars, not in Egyptian pounds. He told me mine was 5,500 Egyptian pounds, which is $178 ($1= 30.92 Egyptian pounds that day). I told him I thought it was 3,600, and he said I tried, but he didn't give it to me. It made me wonder why he told me not to talk to them (seller) anymore. He made a good deal every time we bought something but still charged us the exact amount. It's so sad; it's not about the money; it's the feeling that I thought he treated us as friends. He even says we are family. He looks at us like there's a dollar sign on our forehead. We trusted him so much and let him bargain for us so we wouldn't get scammed, but I feel like the scammer is just next to us. After all, it's all about business, it's all about the $, it's all about the profit, and there is no friendship built. God knows your motives before you even think about it; if you do something wrong, it will return to you somehow.Written December 7, 2023
- GeorgiaOnMyMind430 contributionsExpectation VS RealityWe choose him because we thought he was trustworthy . I paid this guy ten and thousands of US dollars for a 12 days tour family of 3. When we arrived he tried to put all 3 of us in 1 room at Steigenberger hotel with an extra bed that look like a hospital bed. Honestly it was very disappointing. We complaint so the next day he booked another room adjacent to our first room. So issue was resolved. Our first day tour next day was for Giza and the Sphinx. That morning he introduced us to two ladies which i thought he just met them there by accident. He said one of them is his friend but little that we knew he included these two woman in our supposed to be private tour. On our way to the Sphinx I was surprised that they also hop in our van. Me and my daughter and my sister ended up at the back of the van on the way to the Sphinx and i thought to myself this is not right. This is a private tour for me and my family why these two ladies riding with us. So i spoke to him when we arrived at the Sphinx and he said oh they just ride with us because they could not get their vehicle in at the giza. And i was like at least you could have told me because i was expecting this is a private tour that i paid. So i guess he spoke to them and when we left the Sphinx i saw those two women walking and never ride with us anymore. I know his lying he include a 1 day tour in our private tour. Not fair! After 6 days in Cairo we went to Luxor via Nile Air This airline is so nasty seats are just nasty and dirty maybe the cheapest airline The cruise ship docked for 24 hours in Aswan before heading to Luxor. The next morning we went to Abu Simbel. Its a 3 hours one way to Abu Simbel. 6 hours round trip but when we get there he told us that we only have like 35 minutes to look around and take pictures because the cruise is leaving at 1:30pm and we need to get back on the road for the 3 hours drive back.. We are so disappointed we traveled 3 hours to Abu Simbel just to stay there for 35 minutes and we need to go back to Aswan. I told him that we could have been o Aswan on an early flight and he said that actually our flight was delayed that is why we arrived late. Imagine traveling 3 hours to Abu Simbel just to stay there for 35 mins. Insane! We sail to Luxor. He said when we get to Luxor he will gonna put us in an apartment because most hotels are far from the City. This tour guide lied so much. He put us on a cheap apartment maybe not even a $30 apartment per day with NO hot water for shower, towels is limited, we used the same towels for 2 days before the owner provide us a new towel on our last night in his apartment, we were mopping the floor every-time each of us take a shower. The balcony locks are broken we complain and they could not fixed it instead khaled Abbass can only say to us that luxor is safe. Would you believe that? He lied saying hotels are far the city but just right across that cheap apartment were in was a Steigenberger hotel and Resort. We also google hotel nearby and hotels are just popping nearby locations. This tour guide cut the budget so bad, the comfort that I paid for his own benefits not us as a tourist. When we were in luxor he asked if we wanted to attend an egyptian wedding? We said No! I guess thats his personal itinerary that day someone a friend or a family of his has a wedding that day and he wanted to go. We are nice enough to let him go to his family and mother in luxor. We are nice enough that we go with him where his mother and family lives. We went there 2 days and thats where we ate lunch for 2 days. spend most of our day there doing nothing but him doing what he needs to do taking care of his family business a d we ket him because we understand he said that he have never been to his mothers house since January of 2023. He even suggested on our last day we are going to Alexandria and after the whole day in Alexandria on our way back to Cairo we were going straight to the airport to catch our flight and we told him thats not possible. We need to freshen up after a long trip to Alexandria. Because i guess he don’t wanna booked the hotel for another day so we told him we need to go back to our hotel to rest and take a shower before heading to the Airport. We stayed in The Gate Hotel near Giza. A hotel room without any windows, the lobby with foul odor (horse poop) and trash on the street leading to the hotel entrance. This tour guide program says 5 star hotel or a luxury hotel in his quote for pricing but it’s a lie. You will only be in a luxury hotel or 5 star hotel when you arrived for few days in Cairo but when you go to luxor and head back to Cairo he will booked you on cheapest hotel or apartment. More money for his pocket. Khaled Abbass overpromised and we did not met our expectation. Btw, he asked me many time if I want a seafood.we will have some seafoods in Alexandria but when we get there he had already pre order us a plate of a rice and.Fish that we struggle to eat because its a kind of fish with so many bones. He paid 600 egyptian pound including his plate not even $20 . He never let us choose what we want to eat for lunch. We paid our own drinks as what was the agreement. I would like you to think twice before choosing this tour guide. This is a true experience happened to us with this tour guide. And if you don’t mind him smoking in front of you all the time go for it. This tour guide is a very well smoker. He smokes all the time even on our vehicle with his window open.Written December 4, 2023
- Dream549272095170 contributionsThe most amazing Tour GuideMy family, friends and I had a great time with Khaled we were in 15 days tour through all of Egypt from Oct 30 till Nov 14th. Khaled is very helpful and knowledgeable Egyptologist and tour guide. My European friends were too excited and happy . We highly recommend him. Thank you KhaledWritten December 4, 2023
- X6223TNmichaels0 contributionsReliable and KnowledgeableKhaled and his team were excellent. Everything was as promised. Khaled is knowledgeable, reliable and easy to deal with. He arranged Ahmad as my guide in Luxor who was also amazing.Written October 30, 2023
- timothygJ2929SS0 contributions10/10 recommend!I'm from the US and came here for a medical mission trip. The views were amazing! Khaled is the most knowledgeable, kind, accommodating, and fantastic human being and great at his job! Highly recommend. Don't forget to tip!!Written July 23, 2023
- jothamp20230 contributionsEgypt tourWe had an exceptional experience. Khaled went out of his way to show us everything on our list and was right beside us the whole way. We gave him a few challenging requests. He worked around the holidays and seasonal challenges to deliver all we asked. We’re very pleased with him. Khaled is a knowledgeable, experienced professional. I would highly recommend him to guide you through this experience.Written July 12, 2023
- sarahlC4190EU0 contributionsTour of Pyramids & marketWe had a fantastic day with Khaled, his knowledge is amazing so if you love your history he is the person. Transport was great and arrived to pick us up on time and returned us with no problems. We felt very safe with him leading us around especially around the busy markets. We went to a perfumery, which although was interesting once we got home realised the oils were not as good quality as we were shown in the shops. We definitely can’t dilute as shown as there would be no smell. I would definitely recommend Khaled for all his tours but maybe miss out the perfumeryWritten June 1, 2023
- Stay306853267790 contributionsAmazing day tour around Cairo!Amazing day tour with Khaled around Cairo. Khaled is a very knowledgeable guide, we learnt a lot! Khaled also reworked the tour order to minimize queuing. Very punctual and clean van. Net, highly recommended!Written May 19, 2023
- Xime-t-19790 contributionsKnowledge guided tourOur guide made our visit to the step pyramid and saqqara tombs very enjoyable and informative. khaleb has extensive knowledge of all of egypt. Highly recommend the excursion with himWritten May 5, 2023
- gggiiaa0 contributionsThe best tour in CairoIt was an amazing experience, Khaled is a very honest/knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was very informative I learned a lot a once in a life time experience. safe trip. Thank you messenger of civilization!Written May 3, 2023
- JS2GO0 contributionsThe perfect guide to show you the best of EgyptWe did two tours with Khaled. One to the Pyramids, Museum and Bazaar. With the other tour Khaled brought us to the citadel, coptic churches and the national museum. On both tours Khaled was a perfect guide. He has a lot of knowledge, but also knows what clients want and need. Highly recommended guide!Written April 29, 2023
- lindsayjI5681LT0 contributionsGreat timeGreat info, very knowledgeable guide We did not have to worry about anything Had a great time during our 2 day stay We where able to see everything and ask al the questionsWritten April 24, 2023
- Thanh N0 contributionsProfessional, Knowledgeable and Excellent ServicesThanks to Khaled! I had an unforgettable trip to Egypt particularly in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. Khaled is not just only a professional tour guide but also an Egyptologist. His information about Egypt is super knowledgeable just like he is a live Egyptian Wikipedia. Once you book the tour with him, you don’t have to worry a thing. He will take care of you from the day he picks you up at the airport to the day he drops you off for your departure. His networks is all over Egypt from Cairo, Luxor and Aswan and they treated me like a friend. Please give Khaled and his networks the opportunity to serve you and you won’t be disappointed. Especially the rates are unbeatable! Thanks Khaled for everythingWritten April 23, 2023
- 622afzalk0 contributionsVery professional, experience and Trust worthy Tour guideI had great time in Egypt with my family. I visited Giza, Saqqara, luxor, Asian and Alexandria. Khaled has arranged end to end service from hotel to transport, Nile cruise etc. He has such a great knowledge of all the temples that u have to record him to remember the history of Egypt. Initially I was worried about the safety and experience but the way Khaled managed the entire trip is amazing. We have cherished every moment in Egypt. I strongly recommend him for your Egypt tour requirements.. he is a very genuine, trust worthy, and knowledgeable and reasonable tour guide I found. It is worth to mention, his associate Caroline who took us to Giza is amazing.. she is a wonderful lady and took care for us in Cairo. If you have any tour requirements in Egypt, just closed ur eyes and reach Khaled and he will arrange everything.. May almighty bless you and your business grow exponentially .. Thank you and Caroline for arranging the wonderful experience.Written April 20, 2023
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh provided by Khaled Abbass Tour Guide
Product Overview: 06 Days Egypt Classic Tour Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh
Number of Photos