Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride
By Best Of Egypt Tours
Discover Cairo and Alexandria on this three-day guided tour. You'll visit the Giza pyramids and Sphinx, enjoy a 30 minute camel ride, head to Sakkara to see the step pyramids and get to explore some tombs. Also enjoy the unique opportunity to discover Cairo city and see the Egyptian museum, mosque of Mohamed ali pasha, Coptic Cairo and Khan el-Kahlil market. Your last day will be spent in Alexandria, which is the most famous second city in Egypt after Cairo. Highlights See Cairo and Alexandria’s key sights over three days with a private guide Check off the Sphinx, the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and more Save time and stress with door-to-door private transfers—including Wi-Fi Enjoy three restaurant lunches and a dinner cruise with live entertainment
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-95, max of 10 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 30 minutes Camel Ride
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Cairo Dinner cruise
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entrance Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Cairo or Cairo Intl. Airport
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130113P93
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Pyramids of Giza
- Coptic Cairo
- How much is Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride?
- Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride price starts from $534.00. Discover and book Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride cancellation policy?
- Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride?
- Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride is hosted by Best Of Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best Of Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cairo Highlights: 3-Day Guided Tour with Dinner Cruise and Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130113P93
Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx,...
The Museum of Egyptian...
Alexandria Library, Catacombs of...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Once in a lifetime trip! Truly exceptional!!!Our tour guide ALI was extremely knowledgeable This was the trip of a…
Sabry is the best Guide we could have. He helped us with everything and he knows a lot about the history of Egypt. …
my favourite part was saqqara pyramid,we also had a great time in the museum,people there was very friendly, Im tot…
Absolutely fantastic trip! Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple.I was extremely knowledgeable and protective. Hot air balloo…
I learned a lot about ancient Egypt. I saw beautiful sites and I would recommens the tour to others.
Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple. My guide was amazing. He provided so much information and history about all of the si…
Luxor Day Trip - 5 Stars!
Absolutely fantastic trip! Our guide, Abanob, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. He took every opportunity…
Valley of the Kings
We did the valley of the kings and our guide was so knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. We had a great driver and…
A nice trip
It was an amazing trip It was a more than wonderful trip, everything went as planned, the flight was calm, the rep…
awful operator,no repuation , highly no recommendation
the operator is awful , no schedules and guides information update ,no guide accompny with curise ,all the guides a…
Unreliable - cancelled at the last minute [Zero Stars]
We booked the one night cruise from Aswan to Luxor in August and received confirmation from the tour operator. In l…
I really like this tour as it's giving me the chance to see more a d more so when I am back to Egypt for sure I wil…
Sarah is a superb, enthusiastic knowledgeable tour guide. Because of Sarah we really enjoyed the tour
Memorable Day In Luxor
I had a great experience starting with the Hot Air Balloon ride which transferred into a private tour with my amazi…
2 nights cruise from Luxor to Aswan
Nice buffet, welcoming staff and helpful. Nice room. The swimming pool was a bit disappointed, small, and not very…
Are you ready for the Wow Factor?
This was my husband and I first trip to Egypt. Our experience in Luxor is indescribable!! We had the pleasure of a …