visit one of the biggest Open Islamic Museum in Cairo “El Moez Street” that has been recognized one of the greatest concentration of medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world by United Nations study then enjoy one of the best views in Cairo through Cairo tower .
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Tower
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- - Tipping
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- from your hotel in Cairo or giza
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107585P374
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café on Tripadvisor
- How much is El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café?
- El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café price starts from $85.00. Discover and book El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café on Tripadvisor
- What is the El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café cancellation policy?
- El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café?
- El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café is hosted by This is Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact This is Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107585P374
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Islamic CairoStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cairo TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Khan Al-KhaliliStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This is Egypt Tours
Joined in September 2019
#730 of 1,479 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- oskarew00Don’t take the train!Trains run on a suggested schedule - it will get to the station in its own time. This meant we got there early, just in case and had to wait an extra hour after the scheduled time of 7.45pm. The station is crowded and hot but there is a small cafe where you sit and get a coke and a chocolate bar for 80EGP. The sleep cabin is very ‘cosy’ - not much room but it does have air-conditioning which you turn up high - until you freeze in the middle of the night! The beds are small but you go get a comfy spot after x while. Between the luggage and beds - it was awkward trying to each and change. The toilet at the en of the carriage has a flush pedal you have to pump hard! Dinner was crumbed chicken, potatoes and rice. Breakfast was a croissant, bread, cream cheese, coffee and orange juice. Sleep eventually came - fir a few hours. We didn’t eat much! I would give this experience a miss next time, in favour of flying! There was a nice sunrise to see though!
- hecfran201700NOT A FIVE-STAR CRUISEAside from the friendly and helpful staff, the experience is certainly less than mediocre and an incredible waste of our time. We stayed at a "deluxe suite" after i had to pay for an upgrade on site as they were trying to fit 3 people in a "deluxe cabin" which could barely fit two, the "VIP" suite was dusty, shower not draining well and smell of cigarettes. The food was consistently of poor quality and taste (see other reviews), and with flies in the dining room. Of all the places we visited while in Egypt, this was the worse quality food. Drinks are not included with meals including water, and you can have wifi for a fee. The trip itself from aswan to luxor takes an extraordinary long time, you are always rushed through the sites to be able to make it back to the ship on time, just to always leave between 1 to 2 hrs late anyway. Much preferable, cheaper and faster, would be to hire a private driver, and will give you much more time to spend at the sites equating to a better experience. Unless you have time to waste, and very low expectations, do not book this (or any other Cruise). This was supposed to be one of the best options. We are avid travelers and honestly would not recommend taking a nile Cruise to anyone, as ships are dirty, old, and constantly leave a thick cloud of smog behind for you to breathe, rendering the experience lamentable.
- Judy106800Choose a different Nile river cruiseJust returned from 4 days in Cairo and then 4 days on this cruise. The food was very poor. Cold and overcooked. Pasta was mushy. Potatoes ice cold. I am now running a 101 fever with severe diarrhea. I attribute this to the food on the cruise. The staff were very friendly but this was not. 5 star ship as advertised. Old ship. Dirty carpets. Do not recommend!
- Rob K00Great Cruise if you have average expectationsThe good part - the staff were very nice and very helpful. Our TV in 310, was not working from the beginning and they worked on it for hours. Finally they got it going. The bed was OK. The room was poorly maintained because the ship is old. The food was equal to high school cafeteria quality, except the fish was not ever passable. Many times I found the bowls at the buffet empty and in need of replenishment. Dinning staff were GREAT.
- Mahroo00Excellent service, but old run-down cruise ship.The cruise ship is old and a bit run down. It is not considered luxury according to the western standards. The hallways are smelly with old dirty carpeting, the eating area is in the basement of the ship that's dingy and dark. The food is American continental. Not quality at all. The staff, however, are very kind and polite.
- 969sidneyg00BEst visit to doExcellent and fantastic day ! Oussama was a great guide. Great drivers. Tremendous landscapes ! Must do ! Best day in Egypt so far
- TheWendyRed00A MUST DOThis trip is an absolute must-do. My mom (75ish) and I (34F) were picked up by our guide and driver from our hotel in a very comfortable van. As we drove, our guide told us about Egyptian history and about the sites we would see. Bubastis/Tell-Basta was about a 2 hour drive from Giza but went by quickly because the scenery is beautiful and the police escort your van (there’s no safety threat, it just seems to be a service provided to support tourism). There, a local guide met us to tell us about the site and our guide from Sun Pyramid acted as a translator and added info. Bubastis is very interesting. There are a lot of large stone piece from the hypostyle hall of the temple of Bastet (the cat god) that you can walk among. From there, we went to Tanis which is AMAZING. It was another hour or so drive with the escort. Tanis is beautiful with huge statues and obelisks, a Nilometer, and tombs. It’s really so so impressive, and they have only discovered about 15% of what is there. They are still actively excavating the site. The local guide who showed us around has worked at the site for over 20 years and was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. It was a bit windy in both places, so I recommend wearing pants as a opposed to a dress/skirt. I’m glad we wore sneakers because you walk on sand at Tanis. I also recommend bring Egyptian pounds to tip the local guides (100 pounds each) and then whatever you’d like to give your Sun Pyramid guide and driver. Everyone at Tanis was so friendly and said they wished more tourists would come. It’s an awe-inspiring site. To my knowledge, this is the only company who does tours to Tanis and it is 100% worth doing.
- K31HHjeffb00A Day in the DeltaWhile there has been some reconstruction at these two sites, mostly they are as the archaeologists uncovered them. We even got to see restoration and archaeological work in progress. There is a nice museum at Bubastis with cat coffins and cat effigies. Going down into the excavated ruins at Tanis was like walking back in time. You will need some Egyptian pounds at Tanis for tips to see everything. Excellent guide, driver, and armed guard. Guide made sure we used hand sanitizer Each town had a motorcycle policeman move the traffic out of the way for our van. Great late lunch (dinner!) in Cairo. Did not see the Suez Canal.
- K31HHjeffb00An amazing experience, just us and the archaeologyA long drive in a comfortable van, made longer by numerous security checks and escorts, but well worth the trip (there was no boat involved). Lots of steps up to the tombs. A highlight for us was seeing excavated mud-brick temples, palaces, and homes., as well as some beautiful countryside. There were no other tourists and no vendors. Excellent guide and driver. Sprayed us with hand sanitizer after each stop.
- Conileon00INCOMPLETEThey took me to the white desert & black desert, but they skip the Bahariya Oasis instead they took me to a papiro’s shop in Cairo.
- mohamedeR1764BL00Nice place for very short visitMe and my family spent 2 hours there, it was more than enough, you shouldn’t expect a wide range of wild animals may be around 20 to 30 species, staff was ok put it seams that they work for tips because every one pay around 5 EL for the animal keeper put you get a nice photos on return, Value for money not so good for Egyptians as you pay 600 EL for the ticket( around 40 $).
Buy it with
El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café provided by This is Egypt Tours
Product Overview: El-Moez Street, Cairo tower and El-Fishawy Café
Number of Photos