per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Riding camels
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178480P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids?
- Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids price starts from $45.72. Discover and book Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids cancellation policy?
- Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids?
- Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids is hosted by Three Pyramids Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Three Pyramids Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ride a Camel at Giza Pyramids on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178480P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 6 hours - Admission includedThree Pyramids' tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. They will be waiting in the lobby holding a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours. Move to experience a camel riding at Giza Pyramids at sunset. While experiencing the camel riding, you will enjoy the fascinating view of the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus from outside. The Great Pyramids are considered as the oldest one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World, tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years and the most important touristic sites in Egypt.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Our guide Mido knew all the information, we rode camels in the pyramids, the car was clean and new, the driver was …
We had a wonderful tour today with Mina with Visitors Egypt Tours. He was so accommodating and wanted us to be sati…