Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-70, max of 20 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Bedouin guide and escort
- Public sharing transfer from and to Cairo
- 4x4 Jeep ride in the desert
- Tents and sleeping bags
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels Pick up from airport or a location not central is available at additional cost
- Zamalek, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10124P89
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with White Desert Camping from Cairo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book White Desert Camping from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- How much is White Desert Camping from Cairo?
- White Desert Camping from Cairo price starts from $135.00. Discover and book White Desert Camping from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the White Desert Camping from Cairo cancellation policy?
- White Desert Camping from Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book White Desert Camping from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides White Desert Camping from Cairo?
- White Desert Camping from Cairo is hosted by Deluxe Travel Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Deluxe Travel Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book White Desert Camping from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10124P89
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Deluxe Travel Egypt
Joined in February 2012
#27 of 1,487 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- ianbN1452AF00Giza, Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids TourHosni was a great guide for this tour of many pyramids. Omar was a great driver for the day. Hosni was a fountain of scholarly knowledge with the history coming to life through his explanations. The day was made really fun with both of them. Everything was very slick from beginning to end. Highly recommended
- cathyw78700A wonderful day in CairoOur tour was fantastic. Our guide Zizou was outstanding and provided a lot of interesting information during the tour. The Felucca ride on the Nile river was relaxing and the lunch was delicious!
- tal141200Terrific pyramid day tourWe booked the day tour of the pyramids, and Sphinx at Giza with deluxe travel. Our guide for the day was Zizou. He was excellent!!! He is an exceptionally knowledgeable Egyptologist, and was able to share his knowledge with us. He is very passionate about Egyptian history He was also an excellent photographer. He took us to special locations throughout the site that provided us with fun and very memorable pictures. The whole experience was five star. I highly them
- rayhG6748OW00InformativeThe guide was punctual to pick us up at the hotel. He came with the driver 10 minutes earlier and waited at the entrance of the hotel. He is informative and gave us enough time to tour the churches. In the tour, he provided us the relevant information of the churches.
- Unai_mar00Great experience!Great tour! Both the driver Omar and the guide Mohammed were super friendly and professional. Best quality/price tour in Cairo!
- lilyo53600Fabulous and safe experienceZizou, my guide, was utterly amazing and very knowledgable. He made it very easy for me to see the monasteries as a solo female traveller. I would highly recommend it!
- 670karenw00Excellent tourThe James Bond of tour guides. Excellent knowledge of History and very well spoken, perfect English. Felt secure, comfortable and enjoyed the tour very much. Thank you
- jennifercT7476MT00Islamic Cairo walking tour. Highly recommend!Our guide, Hosni, was knowledgeable, fun, and an excellent guide. He treated each of us kindly and with patience and took good care of us throughout the day. He answered all of our questions and requests. We greatly enjoyed his service and his company. Omar was a fantastic driver, too!
- NorthStar66985400Good times in CairoOur guide's passion for Egyptian history and culture was evident from the moment we met him. He brought historical sites to life with his engaging storytelling and extensive knowledge. His expertise extended beyond the usual tourist attractions, as he introduced us to hidden gems and local customs, giving us a deeper understanding of Egypt's vibrant spirit. His attentiveness and genuine care made us feel valued and supported throughout our journey. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an authentic and enriching experience in Egypt
- rockriverbob00Must-see Museum with Excellent GuideGreat experience this week with Hosni from Deluxe Travel. I’d been to the museum by myself 10 years ago; I’m a historian of the ancient world and thought I knew enough to get by. It was not great and I didn’t want to go back with a short time in Cairo. Our adult daughter insisted and she was right—totally different. Hosni lead the three of us through skillfully, choosing and explaining items in detail. He is friendly with very good English and engaged us, asking and answering questions. I’m not an Egyptologist but I’ve taught Egyptian history many times. I learned a lot and I’d go back to see more with Hosni. Highly recommended.
- carlsE4565UA00A great day trip from CairoA most enjoyable and informative day trip. Zizou our guide really knew his stuff and answered all of our questions. He and his driver were a pleasure to travel with and we felt very safe and secure. We particularly enjoyed the visit to the Apis Bill Serapeum near the Step Pyramid at Sakkara. Fascinating.
- Travel5446579889800Highly revommendedI really enjoyed my tour with Zanati, who was my guide, that day. He was warm, friendly, jovial and very informative.
- J136HXandyw00Great day out at the Whale MuseumZizou was a great tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about this subject. The trip was very comfortable and our driver was great. The whale skeletons were amazing and I reccomend anyone to go and see this. We were also taken to the waterfalls where we enjoyed a lovely dinner.
- willhT6230PR00Private Tour to Memphis Sakkara and DahshurMohmoud Badr was our guide and teacher for the day and he was outstanding! History can be a VERY dry topic especially if it happened a couple thousand years ago! Mohmoud brought the history of the Egyptian Pharohs alive with stories that created a timeline that made sense with interesting stories and history that connected the key places and people that brought the tour alive. Dashur was a great stop as it made you appreciate what the start of the pyramid builders faced. Sakkara was stunning as it helped understand the whole after life story that is central to Egyptian life. The stops at the papyrus, perfume, carpet and artifact store was an interesting addition. Overall Mohmoud Badr and our driver Anwar created an interesting an exciting day long visit.
- Mkashyap201000Amazing Egypt experienceWe had a great tour of Egypt. The arrangements made by deluxe travel was very good. Everything was seamless. The guides were great. Our guide at Aswan Emad took great care of us, his experience and knowledge was superb. Overall, highly recommend Deluxe travel.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2022 • Friends
Venture into the desert with an incredibly knowledgeable and skilled guide. The ever changing landscape is complemented by Ahmed's knowledge of both natural and human history of the region. You will appreciate his amazing ability to navigate the desert landscape, weaving between sand dunes and rock formations with ease, and taking you to the best that the White Desert has to offer.
While you can go in the summer, winter would be much more pleasant.
While you can go in the summer, winter would be much more pleasant.
Written June 9, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
White Desert Camping from Cairo provided by Deluxe Travel Egypt
Product Overview: White Desert Camping from Cairo
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos