Start your one-day tour by visiting the Egyptian Antiquities Museum. Offers the largest and most expensive elements in Egyptian art in the world. Then visit the ancient Cairo known as Coptic Christian Cairo, which is one of the most important sites visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual influence of their presence remains constant Then conclude your day tour by visiting the Khan al-Khalili bazaar. The shops in this area are legendary for copper brass, copper, perfume, leather, silver, gold, antiques and others.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Snacks (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, Chips & Cake)
- Expert Tour guide
- All Transfers by Private A/C latest model Vehicle
- Entry Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from all Cairo and Giza hotels
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 185288P31
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR?
- Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR price starts from $49.00. Discover and book Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR cancellation policy?
- Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR?
- Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR is hosted by White horse Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact White horse Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 185288P31
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byThe Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
White horse Egypt Tours
Joined in August 2019
#107 of 525 Tours & Activities in Giza
- laechellec00amazing experienceThe views and impact of the pyramids cannot be put into words, this was simply and amazing experience and it was only enhanced by the extremely capable and friendly guide and driver, Amr and Mohamed, I would recommend to everyone if I could
- johnny_not_b00Fun quad tour near the pyramidsFun tour through the desert dunes of Gizeh. Nice personnel, pick up on time, short explanation of the function of the quad. We stopped for pictures and videos. I would recommend this tour.
- Kathryn J00Incredible Adventure in Cairo & GizaMy daughter and I have had two amazing days of touring Cairo, Giza and then drive us to Sokhna Cruise Port for our cruise. Mrs. Wella was our marvelous tour guide and Mr.Ali was our driver for our tours. Wella knew so much about Egyptian history and spoke perfect English. We have made a new friend and have learned about one of the most incredible places in the world from an expert. She also took us to beautiful stores and we had wonderful food. Our two day adventure in Cairo and Giza was perfect! Thank you Hossam, Wella, Ali and Abdul!
- 319carriee00Amazing quad biking experience.The views on the quads were AMAZING. The staff was great to take all our photos and we wish we would have booked longer! Definitely the highlight of our day!
- victorfV3483KC00Red Sea tripTrip was chill my guide Mostafa was really nice! 5/5 the hotel was nice and the views were awesome!.
- tcI7568SB00Quad Drive to the Pyramid of CairoOverall the tour was good, but I would say the price-performance ratio is low. Even though our guide was friendly and picked us up at the hotel on time, I would have expected more of him. For example, he didn't explain much about the pyramids nor gave us many instructions about the quads and the danger of riding them. So, I don't know why they have an option on their page, where you can choose your preferred language (ours was German) if the guide doesn't explain much or can't speak German. Therefore, I would say if you know how to drive a quad, you can easily go to the pyramids on your own. Just book some quads directly from the shop and find out which route you have to take to drive to the pyramid terrain. Also, make sure that you inform yourself about the entrance fee to the area and how you can get tickets for it.
- gregaF1485PN00Saqqara & Memphis City tourWe had a great day. Our guide (Ahmed Emirah) was excellent. Very informative, and spoke perfect English.
- WendyK175000Amazing!Ali was amazing! Early and ready and pleasant. Thank you! I was thrilled that he was there and helped me every step of the way
- tf962p00The absolute bestThe timing was prompt and efficient. They were courteous and did a great job explaining everything. They also were great at making us feel safe and answering or addressing any questions or concerns we had. They made our trip a memorable and an amazing one. 100% recommend and would use again.
- Faye C00A must do in CairoWhat a fun experience, quad biking through desert hills with pyramids in the background. Hassam arrange private trip for us and met all our expectations, he gave solid advice on tipping, hussling and stopped for us at all bakery’s, local coffee, local lunch spot and tailored our tour to the 2 of us. If you prefer like us to not join big tour groups then Hassam is the man to arrange for you. He drove us around to many places, exceptionally polite and friendly and his English was very good so understanding our needs was easy. Highly recommended
- Faye C00Temple tour company 👌Our tour guide, Hassam, was amazing, he tailored our tour to meet our needs and went above and beyond to make the day incredible. From camel ride around pyramids and quad biking, local markets and lunch. Thoroughly enjoyed our private tour with car and day trips. Highly recommended
- Trail60807200Great TourMostapha was an excellent and knowledgeable tour guide! This was a great way to see many different things in one day and I highly recommend.
- Laauraamaay00CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolRecommended!!! This was an amazing experience. Our guide was young and fun and our driver Ali was very kind. He bought us snacks and drinks. Look for the sunset hour, it is amazing. Bring sunglasses or glasses and wear clothes you don’t mind mind getting dirty.
- TattyA1100An amazing experienceI stared by booking with this experience and our guide Khaled took us to some nice places with original/organic Egyptian products. We were lucky with our guide Khaled that was amazing with us. He was really patient and kind and helped us with a lot of useful advice. He ended up going with us on the next day to a second tour to the pyramids and it was really amazing. It’s a day we will never forget and all went smoothly. They picked us up at the hotel and Khaled was really kind throughout the whole experience guiding us and providing really helpful advice not only about the tour but other questions I had about our experience in Cairo. While at the pyramids site he even helped us and bargained with merchants when we were interested in buying something. Khaled is an amazing guide and a person with a really positive atitude that made us feel welcome at this beautiful city Cairo when we were a bit uneasy. I 100% recommend him as a guide.:)
- Katja-Ling-0300Amazing!Absolutely wonderful! I booked this trip as a young solo female traveler to Egypt and I couldn’t have had a better experience. The guide spoke great English and was incredibly attentive. He begun by asking what I was looking for to customise the experience and was sure to explain what every stop would be and that I was comfortable. At every stop a guide took over and I had the opportunity to list everything I wanted to buy and ask questions. We stopped at a cotton and linen shop, a papayrus craft shop and a perfumery/spice shop. The linen shop was big, 2 floors with plenty of beautiful options for both clothing, interiors and souvenirs. At the papayrus shop I was shown the process from plant to paper and shown plenty of hand painted options with great storys from the Egyptian culture. There were even paintings that glowed in the dark. You could have names added to them in hieroglyphs for an additional 5 $. At the last shop which was sectioned between essential oils and spices/tea I was had the best time. First I sat down with a women who explained all about the perfume oils and then I got to try as many as I wanted. Some were a simple smell, others blends and then there were treatment oils. Though not listed they offered many commercialised perfumes in the form of blends such as Dior sauvage and baqcurat 540. Treatment oils were both for headaches and a like as well as hair and other beauty oils. I got a great deal with complimentary gifts. Then in the spices section another guide had me smell different organic spices and teas. They were all exquisite but my personal favourite must have been the mint and hibiscus tea as well as the meat, curry and saffron spices. He was most friendly and respectful. He gave me a great deal as well. The two last shops are a must! I was able to pay by cash or card in all shops and nowhere did I feel pressured or obligated to buy. As I was dropped of at the hotel I was offered any stops a long the way and asked for fruit but we had not an opportunity available so the driver offered to bring me fruit to my hotel room. Thank you for a wonderful experience and your kindness!
Buy it with
Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR provided by White horse Egypt Tours
Product Overview: Full Day Tour TO EGYPTIAN MUSEUM OLD CAIRO & BAZAAR
Number of Photos