Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- 1 bottle of water & snacks bag per person to be offered on board the vehicle.
- All transfers By by private air conditioning vehicle.
- Professional expert tour guide with great knowledge about History & culture of Egypt.
- Lunch at local restaurant but drinks are not included
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses.
- Any Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we will pick you up by our tour guide who will be holding a sign of your good name at the lobby area of your Hotel at Cairo or Giza
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105514P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch?
- Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch cancellation policy?
- Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch?
- Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch is hosted by Egypt Sightseeing Tours Day Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Sightseeing Tours Day Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105514P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Museum of Egyptian AntiquitiesStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedAt your requested time you will meet our tour guide at the lobby area of your hotel with a sign of your name or our company name to start a private guided tours to The Egyptian museum : which is the oldest museum in Egypt and Africa continental it was built between 1897 until 1901 the total number of the artifacts was published at the museum in 1901 was about 5000 master pieces nowadays the total number is over than 150,000 pieces The best the section at the Egyptian museum is the Golden treasures of king Tut and the golden mask. When you are there you can have the chance to visit the royal mummy room or you can get a photography ticket. Those two activities requires extra charge not included in the itinerary. Lunch at local restaurant but drinks are not included At the end of your Cairo guided tour you will be driven back to your Hotel. Note: If customer required different drop off point than pick up point like airport or other Hotel. it is a matter of extra chargeRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Egypt Sightseeing Tours Day Trips
Joined in April 2019
#43 of 525 Tours & Activities in Giza
- TravelwithCandi00Knowledgeable Tour of the MuseumThis tour was exceptional! There is so much to see in the Egyptian Museum and we would have missed quite a bit had we not had our guide to show and explain the many wonders inside.
- Antzela K00We bought some amazing oils from the lotus oil factory.And at the papyrus mus. we wrote our names in hieroglyphic:)Loved the tour! The guide was so nice, helpful and fun! The driver was amazing. We bought amazing things worth every single pound thanks to the guide:)
- Janet K00Amazing artefacts in a tired buildingCairo museum. The building is tired, hot and run down. I thought the Athens’ archaeological museum was run down but this is worse. The guid Noha and driver Hossein were patient and helpful.
- Milenesilva198500Tour to Giza Pyramids and CitadelThe tour was really good. The guide Amro was super friendly and helpful, taking us to the best places, showing to be a great connoisseur of Egyptian history. Driver also super responsible and friendly. I totally recommend!
- denise2389201800This was a MUST visit when in Cairo!What a great tour of the Museum! From the time they picked us up at the hotel to the time they delivered us back to the hotel, it was first class treatment. Noha was amazing and was so knowledgeable of Egyptian history. It was clear she had a passion for what she does and it made it a memorable visit for us. Thank you Noha!
- Wanderer644866006 Hours visit to Giza pyramids sphinx and Sakkara June 14 2023Mariam was a very professional and respectful she went way beyond our expectations explained every detail of the places we visited in Cairo (Giza Pyramids and Sakkara) very precisely Both Mariam and the driver delivered quality service I will give them over 100% thumbs up Booking ref: BR-1000103411 Thank you Marco Ruiz Norwalk CA USA
- nenadp28500Excellent experienceExcellent experience and tour. The guide Noha was professional and most helpful, and she made this tour unforgettable. She knows everything what is needed and what is best to be seen, and every tourist would want such guide. Because of her, I will recommend this tour company to my colleagues and friends. I will certainly ask her as guide on my next tour to Cairo. Perfect and up to my best expectations. 7.June 2023
- timothypenner00The exact experience I was looking forI recently took this tour with Mahmoud El Wakeel as my guide and Husain as my driver, and it was the exact experience I was looking for. From pick up to drop off it was almost 8 hours (though it could have been longer because Mahmoud took his time and always encouraged me to take as mush time as I wanted at each stop without ever feeling rushed.) He was extremely knowledgeable and informative both about ancient and present day Egypt. He gave me all the info as we drove and upon arrival, but would then let me have whatever time I needed to enjoy things for myself which I especially appreciated. I had no idea just how much we would see and how different each stop would be from the last. No shortcuts! It was an extremely packed day that somehow felt relaxed and enjoyable the whole time. As a bonus, Husain was an incredibly relaxed and safe driver in the midst of the chaotic Cairo traffic as well as being a great guy. The whole experience was just what I hoped it would be. One word of advice. We started at 7 am and it was amazing because we beat most of the other tourists and all of the big buses. Even at the famous pyramids in Giza there was hardly anyone around. It felt very peaceful. Plus, you get a head start on the heat which definitely caught up to us as the day went on. A perfect experience with Mahmoud as my guide.
- T6997ULvictoriar00Museum TourMarwa was excellent. She did an amazing job telling us all about the history in the museum. She was very very sweet and took really good care of us. Thank you so much.
- ApurvP2100Great experienceAmazing experience. Especially Manal the guide has a lot of knowledge and experience. You will love the Egypt tour. Once in a lifetime experience.
- Cliff O00ExceptionalWe did private tour to Egyptian museum and then Abdo took us to the Museum of Egyptian Civilization. This second tour was beyond words, wonderful and informative. The tomb of the ncient pharaohs was one of the most spiritual experiences I have ever had.
- adT4948ZJ00Excellent private tourI booked a private tour and had a great guide, Mahmoud, and driver, Tito. Mahmoud was very knowledgeable on all things about Egypt and its history. I really enjoyed visiting the various sites and learning about their significance. Mahmoud also warned me of some common scams which made him a trustworthy guide. Altogether, this was a great affordable tour of some of the main sights of Cairo.
- Nicmor2100Totally recommended!!it was a very nice and short tour of the pyramid complex and the sphinx. If you want to take some tours (horse/camel) they are going to wait for you. the tour guide explains nicely and in detail as well as took pictures. highly recommended for solo travelers (like me) but also for couples or groups. I my case the tour was totally private in a very good and affordable cost 9.48€ plus 250 Egyptian pound for the entrance me and our car.
- Paradise2247921252700Amazing guide in CairoWe had a wonderful tour guide Ms.Marwa also very famously known as Islam . She was so kind and explained us every details of the ancient culture and practices in Egypt . Also she is very specialist in Egyptology so that all the place you go they know her . I’m so happy that at the end of the trip she made me feel like locals and very friendly . I would 100% recommend her as secure guide in Egypt.
- F5391FLjd00My Very First Gaza ExperienceAnas was a wonderful tour guide. Sweet and knowledgeable. Always helpful. She took me to the major spots and activities: pharaoh’s chamber, camel ride, Sphinx. As a bonus we also went to a scent/ perfume shop and papyrus shop. Didn’t splurge too much, and there was no pressure from the shops people. Recommended!!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Family
Beautiful tour in Cairo, in the morning we visit giza’s piramidis, we have a Lunch in a restaurant near the archeological site with a beautiful landscape of Giza pyramids, Afterhours the lunch we visit egyptian museum, very beautiful 800s expositions
Special tnx our guide Giustino
Special tnx our guide Giustino
Written December 9, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch provided by Egypt Sightseeing Tours Day Trips
Product Overview: Private tour to The Egyptian Museum including Transportation and Lunch
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos