Enjoy the main highlights of Luxor. Enjoy the main highlights of Aswan. Visit the fabulous temples of abu simbel. The Valley of the Kings and so much more with an Egyptology guide. Take it easy with door-to-door transfers to and from the hotel. Visit the most ancient temples in whole the world. Touch the great culture in luxor and Aswan. Experience the great Egyptian river Nile by sailing Nile cruise. Experience the hot air balloon the life trip. Visit the great and famous 3 pyramids in Giza.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning transportation
- 2 nights at 3 stars hotel in Cairo with breakfast
- 3 nights on 5 stars cruise board with all meals start with lunch end with breakfast
- first class train tickets Cairo/luxor/aswan/Cairo
- Egyptology tour guide
- taxes and charges
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- abu simbel temples
- all sites which mentioned in program
- hot air balloon trip
- horse and carriage
- entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up all our guests from Cairo international airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121220P128
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- How much is 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo?
- 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo price starts from $1,500.00. Discover and book 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo cancellation policy?
- 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo?
- 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo is hosted by charming egypt tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact charming egypt tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121220P128
Reserve your spot
Arrival Cairo international...
The great pyramids.over night...
Nile cruise.east bank of luxor
Hot air balloon.valley of the...
Sailing Nile cruise.edfu...
Great abu simbel temples
Arrival Cairo train station
Departure from Cairo...
About the operator
charming egypt tours
Joined in February 2019
#100 of 742 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hurghada
- Paul N00Greed and unsafeWhat should have been a fantastic flight was marred by greed and overcrowding. Our balloon had 8 compartments which the operator insisted filling with four people each. This made it difficult for the less nimble to enter (there were no steps) and nigh on impossible to get out of. Apart from the safety issues, you didn’t have room to enjoy the wonderful views across to the Valley of the Kings. Only go if the operator guarantees 2 or 3 maximum to a compartment. Our trip was organised by Jules Verne from whom I’d have expected better.
- Compass4401192165400Extremely fun and informativeEgypt is one of the most places you must visit even one time for life, An unforgettable experience exploring south of Egypt with nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan for 4 nights in each stop there is a story. 4 nights nile cruise was the most suitable choice for us and it deserves each minute..
- Road4034078347700Amazing experienceThis Nile cruise exceeded our expectations. The communication from the tour company kept us always informed. The tour guides were very informative and we learned so much everywhere we visited. The 4 night cruise allowed us to see so much. I highly recommend this as a way to travel around Egypt.
- NorthStar5018533411600Fabulous tripNile Cruise river from luxor to aswan with charming Egypt tours, so fantastic experience, our guide Ahmed was so brilliany love it
- Guide3572812787000LOVED IT!!!Nile Cruise from Luxor city exploring all the wonderful temples also with abu simbel tour, reall highly recommend charming Egypt tours, they are helpful and friendly , thank you guys
- Freedom5201030292400UnforgettableNile Cruise from Luxor city exploring all the wonderful temples also with abu simbel tour, reall highly recommend charming tours, they are helpful and friendly , thank you guys
- Daydream2747403501200FantasticThe best experience I has since 2019 the nile cruise waas very wonderful, Ali from charming tours travel team was very helpful and provide help him time we need him, Egypt is a wonderful country deserved to be visited specially with agency like charming tours, in the beginning we were thinking it may be so cheap and we may not have the experience we want, but we had a wonderful experience with wonderful guide and a very calming nile cruise, thank you guys
- Paradise3928674868000Amazing tripBest Experience I had ever in Egypt, the cruise was wonderful Mahmoud was great and knowledgeable the cabin was warm and wonderful , this country is amazing I just wish if we have many options in the food but everything is amazing
- Hongao L00Scam! Be careful!This is a scam. Be careful! My friend and I booked the cruise from Aswan and Luxor. But no one picked us up at the airport even though we have confirmed all the details with the staff (named Mustafa Abdo) via Tripadvisor chat box in advance. After waiting for almost 4 hours at the airport, at the moment I was about to write a report to Tripadvisor, I received the email that our trip was cancelled! ! Then we had no choice but to search for a new cruise trip immediately as we already had booked our flight from Luxor to Cairo and Cairo back home. (See the screenshots attached below) While we were in our new cruise ship chatting with other tourists, we found some of them had similar experiences! And UNSURPRISINGLY, we can’t find any information about the company and tour guide online!
- Cloz123x00A wonderful tour!We started the day with a very early morning. Our driver picked us up at around 2:45am but we thankfully had the opportunity to sleep in the car. Once we were about an hour or so away from Cairo we woke up and took in the sights during the remainder of the drive (it is worth noting that there are several police checkpoints that do take time). Once in Cairo our first stop was the Museum of Egypt and that’s where we met our lovely guide Yasmine - she showed us all the highlights and provided us with some incredible information. It was an amazing place to visit and we are so glad we went with a guide. As a lovely surprise we ended up going on a short boat ride along the Nile which was a well needed chance to cool down! We then popped into the cotton shop which provided an opportunity to buy headscarf’s or T-shirts made from Egyptian cotton. The next stop was to a shop that offers camel and horse riding around the pyramids. This was a cool experience but as a complete beginner with regards to these sorts of animals I did find this experience a little scary! I almost wish there was a chance to ride on a carriage (which some other companies offer). The pyramids and sphinx were unbelievable and truly are a once in a lifetime experience that we will remember forever. We then had a nice buffet at 4pm for lunch which was a well needed break! The final two trips were a bazar and also a papyrus museum which were fairly brief but interesting. Our lovely driver then dropped us home safe and sound after a very long day (about 22 hours)! We had a wonderful trip and would recommend this to anyone but would advise to bring out enough money for the wonderful extras that were on offer :)
- mavisngn00Bad experience booking cruise tour with Charming Egypt TourI booked this Nile cruise tour back in May at early bird price at USD 345 per person, after reading all the good review. On 30 Sep my trip was cancelled by this tour operator called Charming Egypt Tour. I was puzzle as I checked my booking date for 10 Nov (Friday) still available but price has gone up to USD 549 per person. I reached out to Charming Egypt Tour to clarify and request to re-instate my booking since 10 Nov is still available. I cannot accept the tour operator to cancel my trip without valid reason. Furthermore I had booked my returned air ticket to Aswan / Luxor which is non refundable. To rebook same tour with other tour operators now causing an drastic increase of USD 200 per person. Charming Egypt Tour repeatedly replied me that cruise on 10 Nov not available, Friday not available, boat company changes the trip date every week (is this possible???) Although I able to snap shot the pic that same tour on 10 Nov still available. This is my first time plan to visit Egypt but before going already left me with bad impression due to such irresponsible tour operator.
- Afriska A00Nice experience!The cruise and tour were amazing! The room is nice with a big window to overview the Nile River. Talaat Abdo is such a nice tour guide, everything was well planned and he got a great knowledge to explain about the history of Egypt.
- 向日葵 矢00Great tour ever!This tour was well-organized and really amazing! Our guide Mohamed was also experienced guide, and very caring, knowledgeable!
- fernandaver_nica202300Very good tour if you have few days and u are like scared of a new contryI recomended this cruise trip if you have few days in Egypt, they take you to the main temples (and some shops) but you have to be with the group, so sometimes you dont have too much free time in some places but enough to walk around and taje some pictures, the guide was very kind he solved our problem with our missing luggage so we can relax more even with this problem, about the cruise it was really well, the room was very comfortable and the food was fine, no the best but you have options, all the crew was nice and you dont hace to worry about the tips with them because you pay 19 USD for the 3 days, one thing i didnt likewas the drinks, they tasted like water or juice, i recomended to bring the drinks (also water) from outside.
- 513shaimas00Luxor and Aswan CruiseLuxor and Aswan cruise was amazing. The temples were immaculate and we enjoyed every experience which was so well organised by our guide Mohamed Gobran. He went above and beyond to make sure we are comfortable and he is very knowledgeable and knew in-depth details of history related to all the attractions in Aswan & Luxor. Highly recommended.
Buy it with
7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo provided by charming egypt tours
Product Overview: 7 nights Cairo,Luxor,Aswan,Abu Simbel,Nile Cruise,hot air balloon from Cairo
Number of Photos