Book Private transfers from Cairo airport,van and Limousine Services from Cairo airport and transfer from your hotel to the airport.Budget and Cheap Cairo airport Transfer with lily travel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- private air-conditioned vehicle - Trolley for your Luggage at the airport
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Lily travel offer a private Airport Transfers services between all Airport and all other Transfers in Egypt.we offer meet & assist service to any destination that you want in Egypt .within Luxor or to Aswan or any other destination that you want. All our vehicles are on private basis and done with Air conditioned modern vehicles.they will make things very smooth for you.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111464P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cairo airport transfer?
- Cairo airport transfer price starts from $30.00. Discover and book Cairo airport transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cairo airport transfer cancellation policy?
- Cairo airport transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cairo airport transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cairo airport transfer?
- Cairo airport transfer is hosted by Lily Travel Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lily Travel Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cairo airport transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cairo airport transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Cairo airport transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111464P31
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Lily Travel Egypt
Joined in December 2018
#127 of 742 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hurghada
- tarar1600Maria is the best tour guideMy tour guide Maria was fantastic. She’s has a degree in Egyptology and is very informed on the history of the area. She was very fun to tour these sites with and she made sure I had plenty of time to explore each area as long as I liked. I’d recommend the tour of the valley of the queens. These are some of the less crowded areas to visit and the colors of the carvings are very rich. Ask for Maria, she is the best.
- Q9931RClisad00Temples are beautiful. Driver and Guide not so much...My husband and I booked this excursion. Good communication between the company (Lily Travel Egypt) and myself, they used whatsapp to get all our info before the excursion which was great. Both Dendra and Abydos were absolutely beautiful and definitely worth seeing. The driver and the guide were another story. They took the local roads which took a lot longer and claimed that these are the only roads allowed for tourists yet there wasn't a single tourist vehicle on the road with us, not the big buses full or tourists, not the vans, nothing. The local roads are also not well kept; mostly gravel and lots of bumps and pot holes. You would think that knowing this, the driver (Hanny) would drive a little slower so that going over the bumps aren't so bad- NOPE. Absolutely horrible driver, he would speed up then slam on the brakes right before a bump. The ride was terrible. The guide (Nagla) was knowledgeable about the temples but we were very turned off by her attempt at scamming us into buying lunch at what I can assume was a friend's restuarant, or a restaurant where she got a commission for bringing guests. DO NOT pay 500 egyptian pounds pp for lunch with this company. It's a complete scam and rip off. It doesn't sound like a lot when you convert it to USD, EUROS, or CAD but you can get a full 3 course meal in Abu Simbel (middle of nowhere in South Egypt) for 600 pounds for 2 people with way more food than you can possibly finish. After I stated that her price was a scam, and we'd been in Egypt for a while and had eaten at smaller cities where the prices would presumably be higher- she lowered it to 400 then 300 pounds per person. She just wanted the sale. It was very disappointing. The excursion also went 50 mins over the expected return time. Had we booked something or had dinner plans after this excursion, we wouldn't have made it. To end it off, Nagla asked us for a tip when we got dropped off at the hotel. This was not tip worthy trip. Anyone booking this think twice!
- S2921ATthomasb00Excellent 5 Stars ServiceI found the service and response of Lily travel agency to be excellent. Easily 5-stars. My text messages were promptly responded to by Ms. Naglaa and everyone showed up when they were supposed to. I had a nice experience with Nile felluca trip and I also visited banana island which I really enjoyed. I saved Ms Naglaa's contact info and she will be the first one to contact for my next and every trip to Luxor/Aswan and also other parts in Egypt. I would recommend Lily agency to relatives, friends and coworkers when I go back to USA.
- robertosP9455DI00AmazingAmazing experience. We enjoyed a lot. 100% recommended. Our guide was so friendy and kidness with us
- jacc221200Exceptional tour in luxorExceptional tour guide. Very informative, professional and good sense of humor. Highly recommend to see luxor
- RafaelCCordeiro00Interesting day trip with impressive temples and knowledgeable guideGreat and interesting trip to see two (mostly) well preserved temples north of luxor! Both Dandera and Abydos are very impressive and beautiful in their own right, and each has a fascinating history. Our guide (Nagla) has shown us around and explained the history and meaning of both places, she was very nice and adjusted the pace of the tour and other aspects to our liking (we wanted to skip the lunch - not included in the tour - and just do a quick stop in a supermarket, and she even came along to help). We had enough time to enjoy the temples, take pictures and just appreciate the place beside the explanation times. In total we were around 1 hour at Dandera and 1,5 hours in Abydos, if I remember correctly. The driver Ahmed was also very good and showed up in a good and clean car with strong air conditioning (important in the 42+ degrees Celsius). But be aware that the temples are not as close as Google maps say. It's about 1,5 hour to Dandera, and from there another 2-3 hours to Abydos. And then all the way back. But if you have a free full day in Luxor, this is a great tour to see some more history and standing temples!
- Voyager2374630937300Wonderful ExperienceWe had a hot balloon with Lily.it was amazing,so much fun .All the team was super helpful .we saw the amazing view for all luxor monuments .we recommend it.
- mariamM8150UT00Great tripOur trip was amazing from beginning to end. It was pleasant and also very professional. Nagla was very knowledgeable and courteous. She knows her material very well and has a passion for what she does. I highly recommend her!
- Donna B00We had the most Awe inspiring time in Egypt with Nagla❤️Our guide Nagla Fathi Was the very best! We spent 2 days with her. Her knowledge is way more than she has time to share. I wish I could have spent the entire time with her. Will Definitely be back to see her!
- Dan G00Experience Ancient LuxorA fantastic tour of Ancient Luxor! We were so pleased with our tour and have some fantastic memories to keep. Nagla is very knowledgeable and happy to help you make a day to remember! From the tombs to the temples we had a great time, and saw so much. (Great for both English and Italian speakers too) Thank you!
- isaiahi88900Egypt ExperienceThe best experience ever. She was the best tour guide. Took all of my pictures gave me so much information on the history of Egypt. I am very pleased with my experience on this trip. My tour guide showed me around Giza and Cairo to many places I never knew about prior to my trip. I will definitely come visit again !
- iness46500Great experience!We had a great time exploring the East and West Banks of the Nile with Nagla, our guide. Our tour guide and driver were both very accommodating, allowing us to change some things in our itinerary after our cruise was late getting into Luxor. There is so much to see on this tour, well worth it!
- Go63195100Luxor is incredible!!!Luxor was amazing and our tour guide Nagla was so knowledgeable and accommodating. She went over and above for us to make sure we had a memorable and event filled day. So glad we included Luxor on our itinerary!
- Maggie S00Very knowledgeable tour guideNagla was a lovely tour guide and very knowledgeable. We originally thought of visiting the east and west banks on our own but glad we chose this tour. Nagla made visiting the sites very easy and explained everything to us. She even investigated a question I asked her and messaged me the answer a day after our trip which was amazing.
- Joseph B001st time doing this and had a great timehad a fantastic time doing this, Nagla (tour guide) was punctual, knowledgeable and was courteous. The drive was safe driver as well. i would most defenitly recommend her and this tour.
Buy it with
Cairo airport transfer provided by Lily Travel Egypt
Product Overview: Cairo airport transfer
Number of Photos