Enjoy Our Journey to the heart of Egypt ,that takes you over 7000 years back in time Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, Memphis and Dahshor Discover the Old city of Cairo Mosques, churches, The Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazar
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle to all the sights
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
- Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Amr Ibn Al-As
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza Please provide this details: Hotel Name Hotel Address Room Number Guest contact Number that using during travel (preferably Whatsapp)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20006P83
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Cairo Citadel
- Great Sphinx
- Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary)
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan
- How much is 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour?
- 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour price starts from $260.00. Discover and book 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour cancellation policy?
- 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour?
- 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour is hosted by Daily Tours Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Daily Tours Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20006P83
Reserve your spot
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Arrivaing Cairo - Nile Dinner...
Wonders of the World, the...
Saqqara Pyramids, Memphis and...
Visiting the old city and The...
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Daily Tours Egypt7Cairo, EgyptJoined in January 2019
- RaviA6510 contributionsA bit hectic but niceWould highly recommend it to get a taste of Egypt in a short 8 days. Everyone is very Friendly and attentive. Food served on the trip was good.Written January 26, 2021
- tsra940 contributionsAmazing Tour with SamMy family and I had a fantastic time touring with Sam and driver Abdul! Sam arrived to our hotel promptly to start the tour. We started the tour in Dahshur, followed by Memphis city, Saqqara, and lastly the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx. We enjoyed a delicious lunch in Saqqara as well! At the Giza pyramids we got to experience a camel ride and quad bike tour through the dessert. It was a very unique experience! Sam took some great pictures for us as well (he know the exact popular “Instagram” shots). It was a packed day but Sam made sure we had enough time to rest and took great care of us throughout the day. Thank you Sam!Written November 29, 2019
- Heidi N0 contributionsTour was so bad we ended it earlyThis tour was HORRIBLE. We had trouble finding the guide because he didn't have any signage, no name sign, and wore a messy Harry Potter sweatshirt on. He had a heavy accent so it was hard to understand his English. A few hours into the tour, he made my companion feel extremely uncomfortable. He tried to hold her hand when we crossed the street, asked her if she had Facebook and Instagram (which she said she didn't) so then he asked her her phone number. She gave it as she had her phone in her hand and couldn't tell him she didn't have a phone. When we were having lunch, he was sitting at the table texting her. She felt so uncomfortable and I wasn't enjoying it at all and could see the distress my friend had and we texted each other in the back of the car and made plans for the company that was GREAT and picked us up from the airport to come pick us up at the Museum. When we got into the museum, he wanted to show us around and we told him no. He then said he'd follow us and we told him no. About an hour later, I texted him and told him we were going to meet up with friends and we didn't need him. We told him this because my friend was so uncomfortable she didn't want any type of confrontation. He texted and called my phone 18 times and my friends many times as well asking where we were in the museum and telling us he will get in trouble and lose his job. We couldn't enjoy the museum and went to the gift shop to wait for the other company to pick us up. He found us and gave us a hard time for ending the tour and he finally walked out. We then felt good enough to go sit outside and he came up to us with his phone and his boss on the phone. My friend took the phone and said everything was good, we just wanted to meet up with friends because she was very uncomfortable at this point. He kept telling us he'd get in trouble with the police and he'd get fired. He NEEDS to be fired. His behavior was completely unacceptable and a waste of money. Especially women travelling or solo travelers - BEWARE.Written November 19, 2019
- Silviarobert20 contributionsGreat tripWe spent a lovely time at Giza and Saqqara with our guide Mohamed kho was very professional with great knowledge of all the country’s ancient history which was amazing,the Egyptian lunch for us which was really nice from his side, Amr as the driver was very friendly and very good speaking English, the tour was amazing relly exceeded our Expectations, Thank you guys.Written November 12, 2019
- Wade A0 contributionsDon’t waste your moneyThis was the biggest waste of time and money. Our guide was terrible. He rushed us through the museum so fast we didn’t even get to see half of the things we wanted to see. It was so awkward and terrible that we actually cut the tour short by about three hours. We literally couldn’t take it anymore. We would rather go back to the hotel then spend anymore time on that tour with that guide.Written October 23, 2019
- habibarabiu20120 contributionsAl Masa Capital Hotel EgyptI had a wonderful time at Al Masa Capital in Egypt. The hotel was amazing, with all the facilities that anyone can wish for on a holiday. The staff were friendly and professional, and best of all for my family was the food. Our Chef Sameh was excellent, his food was superb. We spent three weeks at Al Masa and throughout he was very creative with the kids meals cause they are picky with their food. I highly recommend this resort.Written October 8, 2019
- bomberberic0 contributionsGreat TripBooked with Viator. Collected on time from our hotel. Wael Kamouma was our guide and Yasser the driver. Wael was very knowledgable about both the history of the sites visited and the country/Cairo and was able to answer every question we had (of which there were many!). He also gave hints and tips in order to get the most out of the places visited. We were very lucky to have him as our guide and Yasser did a great job of negotiating the “mad” local drivers. We started at 08.00 and returned to the hotel at 18.00. Tired and happy. Good lunch, plenty of bottled water supplied and more available if required. This tour was very good value for money. Thanks from the three of us for a great day out, many great memories and a lot more knowledge of Egyptology and the history of the sites, together with some creative photos taken on our phones by Wael that will provide lasting memories. 😀Written February 24, 2019
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour provided by Daily Tours Egypt
Product Overview: 4 Days Cairo Stopover - Private guided tour
Number of Photos