Go ahead and book Online Private half day tour visiting Giza Pyramid and Sphinx Starts at any time you prefer between 8 am to 13:00 pm with Pickup from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza by our expert tour guide then you will be transferred by Private latest model Vehicle to Giza City where you start your half day trip Visiting the Great Pyramid of Cheops that has been Considered one of the Seven wonders of the World Possibilities to Ride a short Camel Ride around The Pyramids also if you decide to take the optional visit to inside any of the Pyramids as this requires additional tickets can be bought on Spot .End your day trip by a visit to the Sphinx one of the oldest and Biggest Sphinx in Ancient Egypt and it`s taking the body of lion and with human head that represents the features of king Chephren that also known Pyramid of Khafre There is a chance to Visit the Giza pyramids with Camel ride if the time allows after you finish we will transfer you to your Hotel
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Korean, Japanese, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Private tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162727P34
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport?
- Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport price starts from $34.29. Discover and book Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport cancellation policy?
- Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport?
- Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport is hosted by Tarzan Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tarzan Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162727P34
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThey will Enjoy the beauty of the pyramids and the sphinx with Pyramids Photo Session TourRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tarzan Egypt Tours
Joined in June 2019
#1 of 328 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cairo
- Jacob Z00Excellent Experience in CairoExcellent experience - great food, great crew, great ambiance. Would highly recommend this cruise for any couple in Cairo for any amount of time. We danced with Mohamed Kasban and Hazem after dinner and had a great time!
- 888nikz00One of the best experiences in CairoAn absolute must do in Cairo! Don't miss out! Mido our host, Hazim and Captain Mohamed were unbelievable. They looked after us so well. The experience was the best in Cairo. Thank you all for making us feel comfortable and the best hospitality. We will be back. Thank you
- Meander2696426038500Thoroughly enjoyed 🇪🇬💕Mohamed Kasban was the best guide!!!! He picked us on time and was so fun, friendly and informative. The food was delicious. The boat trip and guys on board were so much fun. They taught us Arabic phrases and we even danced and had lots of laughs. I highly recommend. 😊💕🇪🇬 شكرا لك يا عزيزي
- John R00Experience Privacy on NileGreat private experience on the Nile. Organisation seamless. Grades of Love waiting area a little tired. Boat trip and transfers outstanding and well worth it.
- zsofiat19000A must doWe had an amazing night with Mohamed Kasban and Hazem. The food was superb and everyone was nice. They even taught us some dance moves. I definitely recommend it to couples and bigger groups as well. Lovely way to get to know the Egyptian culture and the people.
- stevenlR5798VN00Amazing crew & sunsetFantastic felucca Nile cruise with Mido & the crew. Fantastic photographer on the trip, good food & a wonderful sunset. Cairo, is truly a stunning place to view from the water.
- 515janinet00Relaxing afternoon watching the world go byCannot thank our host, Mohammed enough for a great afternoon. I was concerned our flight was delayed but that was no problem for this company who came and picked us up from the airport so we wouldn’t miss our trip. Mohammed our host, Yousef our waiter and Mohammed our Captain were all lovely and made us feel welcome and at ease. A very relaxing afternoon accompanied by a lovely lunch and good people. Highly recommended ❤️
- Stay71090300A day out with MohammedOur Guide Mohamed made us feel like family, he taught us a few Arabic words, like Good Morning and good night, thank you, we were taught egyptian dance moves and we had a amazing lunch
- Alba0400Great tripVery good trip. Good food and boat. And very kind tourguide Mido. Perfect timing and pickup from the hotel. Thanks a lot. This boat trip is a mustdo in Cairo.
- Jet1482641287400Fun on the NileSuch a lovely and fun experience with Modi and the crew! They were very hospitable and provided us with a very fun evening. Very romantic set up for couples but can be enjoyed too with friends
- 51walterb00Great experience👍😀Wonderful service from Mohammed mohamed kasban and staff and freat food and overall experience and conversation from us visiting frim theUS
- R6063UIcamerong00Amazing experience!We had only a short stopover and Egypt and we are really happy we spent some of that time on this ride. We did the 4pm in November which I strongly recommend around this time of year—the sun started to set just as we took off, which let us take some beautiful photos along the Nile. Afterwards we relaxed with the views, ate an amazing mixed-grill dinner and desert (with some lovely hot peppers!), and then our captain and crew taught us some great dance moves in the evening! Our guide was Mohamed Kasban who was great—knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and even taught us some Arabic!! Thank you!
- V8295SMbarbarat00Wonderful daytime cruiseThis was an amazing cruise on the Nile river! It was a private cruise, just my hubby and me. We were on our honeymoon and they added rose petals all over the boat to help us celebrate. Mido was the best guide! He picked us up from the hotel and showed us important spots along our journey. He was also present for the cruise and gave us more information. We weee served a delicious lunch on the cruise and everyone on the boat was so nice to us. We had a marvelous time! Be sure to take this tour in the afternoon so you can see all the sights!
- thanosd84100One of the best experiences of the whole tripExcellent experience, great food, amazing service. We had an amazing time and the staff, Jasmine and the crew, worked really hard to offer us an unforgettable experience
- SumbryTaylor00Amazing Nile TourWe wanted to start our vacation off with a relaxing ride on the Nile, and this tour did not disappoint. The private transportation and crew were very accomadating and the food was delicious. We did the 4pm tour and were able to catch the sunset. I would definitely recommend this company.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Couples
Thanks so much for our guide moda hai was informative and very helful.he ecceeded our expectations.he was smart and extremely knowledgeable.thanks alto see Egypt today for Sending us this tour guide.highly recommended!! Se will come back and ask for him
Written January 9, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport provided by Tarzan Egypt Tours
Product Overview: Half Day tour to Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Strat from Cairo Airport
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos