As Per Requested time Pickup from your hotel in Cairo or Giza By our guide and transfer to the downtown of Cairo where you get on the Horse Carriage accompanied by our guide who will explain to you everything you see around enjoy Riding the Carriage while Watching Cairo you will pass by one of the most Richest area in cairo which Calls Zamalek area it`s a diplomatic area then pass by Nile Corniche Later after the ride is over you will have a free walking tour in most famous areas in downtown where modern Malls and Clothes Shops,...etc are located Passing by the Most famous Square in Egypt which is El Tahrir Sq where gained its Prominence from 25th January Revolution then have a Ice cream and Enjoy your walking Tours accompanied by Emo Tours guide Then External Visit to Cairo tower one of the modern highlight site in Egypt our guide will help you to take some amazing and Professional Pictures for you Later transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water/Snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will Pickup you from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114662P23
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cairo by Night Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cairo by Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cairo by Night Tour?
- Cairo by Night Tour price starts from $75.00. Discover and book Cairo by Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cairo by Night Tour cancellation policy?
- Cairo by Night Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cairo by Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cairo by Night Tour?
- Cairo by Night Tour is hosted by Egypt Pyramids Tours - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Pyramids Tours - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cairo by Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114662P23
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Egypt Pyramids Tours - Private Day Tours
Joined in May 2013
#48 of 526 Tours & Activities in Giza
- Verena S00Amazing!Had A lovely trip with my husband and two toddlers, it is a very neat and nice man who showed us the best of Egypt. Honest and worth it! Would recommend him 100 percent!
- LGP9200100% recommendWould definitely recommend this tour! Great way to see the highlights on Cairo in a comfortable and enjoyable way. We arrived as the first people at Saqqara, which was an amazing experience in itself. Our tour guide Mina was brilliant as was our driver. Mina was very knowledgeable and spoke very clear English. We couldn't recommend this tour enough!
- themU5388WW00Amazing Trip, phenomenal experience! Worth every penny and more.Great experience. Albert was a great guide, patient, knowledgeable and accommodating. The car was very comfortable also, 10/10!
- V2898ZHtonyg00Amazing day out must doThe trip was amazing we did so many things and seen so much. Must admit the guide and driver were very professional they new absolutely everything guide was so full of information they took care of everything from the minute we met up. Definitely would highly recommend what a great day well worth evey penny and more .
- Eliana H00Giza, Saqqara and Memphis with amazing guide Maged!The tour was really well planned. We started from Saqqara complex and continued to Memphis, to then finish with the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Our guide Maged was super knowledgeable. He gave us a good introduction to Ancient Egypt. He helped us to skip all the hassling of sellers and he made us really enjoy our first day in the country. He also gave us some good tips that we followed for our visit to Luxor some days after. The restaurant where we had lunch was also super nice! Overall, very nice experience!
- sarahpZ8603TC00Great day in Cairo with Rasha Yehia Mubarak!We had a brilliant tour today with Rasha Yehia Mubarak. She was knowledgeable, funny and passionate about her countries history! Always trying to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and felt comfortable. She even helped us retrieve our souvenirs after we forgot them in the tour van! Wonderful experience and would definitely recommend!!!
- Joe D00Not as expected, dissapointedOur hotel was 200m from the entrance to the pyramids, but the driver picked us up at 8:15 to drive for over 40minutes to go pick up the guide “I don’t know where” and the drive back to the piramids we came from - what an incredible waste of time! She (the guide) barely spoke English or pretended to not understand our questions while spending her time on her phone, or while trying to push us to buy extra’s like camelrides or desert bike rides. She had a friendly character but was a poor guide, possibly more apt in Italian as that seemed to be her speciality. Driver was good but spoke little English. Food was good. Water and entries included in price as agreed. Next time we’ll try another service.
- zainabo86900GREAT TOUR (do your research before)I had a wonderful time during my tour with Hajar! They made an exception to pick me up from the airport and the driver waited patiently there even though my flight was delayed. We did the tour of Giza and Sphinx but they expressed concerns about being too late for Memphis and Saqqara as both close at 4pm (this was was around 2pm) and suggested the Museum. I did not have wifi so could not see that Saqqara was actually open 24/7. I would have loved to see the other 2 monuments but had a fine time at the Museum. I told Hajar I wanted to buy some oils and she was kind enough to take me to a shop she knew. She also took me to an art shop where they show you how Papyrus paper is made. We made a stop at a jewelry shop which was fine but unnecessary as I didn't express interest and it was quite overpriced. Overall, it was a very good tour and I felt comfortable having a personal driver and tour guide as a solo traveler. The only note I would make is do your research on the sites and have conviction about what you want to see in case they try to sway you.
- TraceyCyrene00Fantastic Experience!Came on one of these for a work trip with friends and colleagues. Great experience! Would definitely do it again when I visit Cairo again.
- maburke200EgyptWhile visiting Egypt with my wife we use Egypt Pyramids Tours who went above and beyond what was expected. Safety was our concern and they made us felt safe as if were at home. We had another plan in the near future and we will be using Egypt Pyramids Tours.
- annececilies200300Good serviceKind and helpful people, good service with a smile. Private driver all day for a good price!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- soraiam199300Private Cairo Tour with RashaMe and my mother traveled to Cairo and we felt very safe with Rasha Yehia Mobark. She took us at the pyramids and the Sphinx, helped us taking some pictures and share a lot of information. Then Rasha took us to some stores that we asked her. She was always very helpfull and making sure we were happy. You should booking with Rasha! She was an amazing tour guide!
- jaysonb29700Quick trip to CairoMy family and I only had one day in Cairo. Randa, made the day amazing she was friendly and knowledgeable. She made it a great experience. Would recommend to anyone to do this tour. Her and the driver picked us up and dropped us off at the hotel. Thank you so much Randa for making our trip to Egypt so fun Great lunch food was excellent and great experience. Would recommend this to anyone.
- TLaw9100Amazing experienceAmazing tour by a great company. We did a day tour of Giza, Saqqara and Memphis. Our tour guide Sahl was perfect. He was kind, professional and extremely knowledgeable about the history of Egypt. He also facilitated our camel ride and found us a trusted guide for this portion of the tour at a fair price. The meal provided at the end was delicious. I would recommend this travel company to anyone looking for an amazing private tour at a great price. Thanks again to Sahl, Zachariah and Marcous.
- Deliwende00Rasha yehia mobark amazing!!!Rasha Yehia Mobark was amazing. She is super friendly and a true Egyptologist. She has connections at multiple sites as well as local merchants and schools. Her driver Ahmed was very polite as well. I have nothing bad to say about our day. However, a neat add on might be finding a way to incorporating the Nile into the day. Thank you so much Rasha!!!!
Buy it with
Cairo by Night Tour provided by Egypt Pyramids Tours - Private Day Tours
Product Overview: Cairo by Night Tour
Number of Photos