Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up services from your hotel and return by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water in the vehicle during the tour / Full Course Meals and Drinks
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites / All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Cairo
- Any extras, personal spending & tipping
- 10$ per person for pick up from either Heliopolis or 06th of October Areas
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106218P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca
What you can expect during your visit
- -Masks will be given to clients who do not have their own. -Admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund for the land tour will be given.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca?
- Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca price starts from $170.00. Discover and book Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca cancellation policy?
- Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca?
- Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca is hosted by Cairo Tours & Packages / Memphis Tours Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cairo Tours & Packages / Memphis Tours Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pyramids Tour and lunch at Cafelluca on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106218P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Great SphinxStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3مركب كافيلوكة - Cafelluca BoatStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cairo Tours & Packages / Memphis Tours Egypt
Joined in April 2020
#24 of 578 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
- johnmE7839TL00terribleThe worest company ever, All the people there just try to steel your money and earn monney. no body cares to assist you the will try to sell you an extra activities with a very low quality of service with a massave ammount of money and after you agreed because you don't know that contery they will take you up to visit a shops related to their company to keep geting the money from you. I don't recommend this low company for any one low stuff low service no arrangement no respect, nothing!
- Jairo A00The best trip of lifeEverything was wobderful with Menphis Tour and their professionals Ahmed, Nada, Lili, Gina and Khloud. The best experience, for me, was the visits to the monuments in Giza, Abu Simbel, Edfu, kom mombo, Luxor and Alexandria.
- hermanr67400Wonderful Egypt experienceWe had a great experience on this short trip. Everything was very well organized and we had a wonderful guide Gabriel in Luxor who had great knowledge and made the ancient Egypt history really come to life. Our guide Tamer in Cairo and Alexandria was very knowledgeable too. Wonderful hotels in Cairo and Luxor. This trip was too short, so we have to visit again.
- Sarah L008 day private tour to Cairo, Alexandria, Abu Simbel, Aswan to luxor nile cruise.I did the 8 day private tour with Memphis for Cairo, Aswan to luxor nile cruise, Abu simbel and Alexandria. It was amazing. Tour manager, Amgad, was meticulous to our needs and not pushy. Guides, Ayman and Ahmad Zaki, and driver Khattb, were excellent. Very knowledgeable about Egyptian history. Highly recommend.
- catherinemS8947TS00Trip of a Lifetime - do it!My husband and I spent 14 magical days in Eygpt on a private guided tour. Memphis Tours organised everything, hotels, tours, transfers. Our main guides, Ahmed and Houba, were so knowledgeable and they felt like our friends very quickly. Our driver, nicknamed Bunny, was awesome too. If you are going to Egypt you should definitely choose Memphis. They will look after you as a VIP.
- celestehoppeyb00Memphis Tours--Private tourHagar arranged everything. Our guide Gabriel in Luxor was extraordinary and so incredibly knowledgeable. Our guide Tamer in Cairo and Alexandria was also very knowledgeable and informative. Drivers were fantastic and the accommodations were wonderful. We only had 5 days to explore but Hagar planned everything extremely well. Luxor was my favorite of the three visits and Gabriel made sure to answer all of our questions and focus on the fascinating history of Egypt. I cannot wait to return and see more of this wonderful interesting country.
- Mari_alcantara00A remarkable trip to EgyptWe did a 12 day tour of Egypt visiting Cairo, Aswan-Luxor (by cruise) and El Gouna with Memphis Tours and we loved it. All hotel reservations, transportation and tour arrangements were made by Memphis as requested and went perfectly. All the staff was very polite, helpful and punctual. We had an excellent experience with the travel agents (Nada Shaheen, Ahmed Sami), tour guides (Saeed Ramadan and Mohamed), drivers (unfortunately I can't remember all names) and other professionals who assisted us. Many thanks to Memphis for providing such an amazing trip for my husband and I.
- ims271200The magical bucket-list tourI decided to travel to Egypt, Jordan and Israel almost on a whim, and started planning the trip using Trip Advisor. That was when I came across Memphis Tours through a company called Travel Local. In planning my tour, the team at Memphis Tours was so on the ball, making recommendations and suggestions which I never would have thought to include. The cost, I felt, was extremely reasonable for the value for money I got. I was travelling solo, and this was not a problem for them at all. From the moment my plane landed at Cairo, and their representative met me until the moment I was driven to Ben Gurion Airport at Tel Aviv, 18 days later, I received nothing but the treatment of a honoured guest. The rep at Cairo airport professionally and efficiently walked me through all landing formalities and handed me to my wonderful Tour Manager, Mohamed Stohy. Mohamed is an extremely knowledgeable and friendly guide who made me feel instantly at home (not easy after 23 hours of air travel). His knowledge of Cairo and its bustling life was especially appreciated, as I love to explore a new city and experience the sights, smells and tastes it has to offer. Not only did he transfer me to my hotel, but he even ensured I was checked in and seen safely to my room. The hotel was a very comfortable, tourist-class hotel, perfectly suited to the type of travel I was undertaking. While I was sorting myself out after a long flight, he arranged the perfect city tour in a matter of minutes (or so it seemed). The city tour he organised was exactly what I had wanted to do - it was almost as if he read my mind! My first few days were in the company of the incomparable Hoda, the exceptional Egyptologist and historian which Memphis Tours had arranged to guide me through Memphis and Saqqara, the Great Pyramid and Sphinx at Giza and the Egyptian Museum. Her knowledge was more than enough for this Egypt-phile tourist and all the questions I had. But while ancient Egypt was her specialty, her understanding of more recent times, such as the Crusades and the early Coptic periods and the time of Saladin was impressive, to say the least. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in this city thanks to Mohamed and Hoda. I must also make a huge call-out to the driver Younis, who effortlessly navigated the seeming chaos of Cairo's traffic. Tip: If you are a coffee drinker, make sure to try the Arabic coffee - hot, strong and sweet, and flavoured with cardamom and saffron. It is delicious. From there, I transferred to Luxor for four nights to cruise to Aswan. MyTour Manager and guide here was Bishoy Ehab, an larger-than-life gentleman with a hilarious sense of humour. Again, his knowledge of the sites we visited was impressive, and was certainly a valuable insight to the temples, monuments and tombs which I had the privilege to see and experience. The boat itself, Ramfis II, while comfortable, could do with a little updating. The decor looks a little dated, though the bed was very, very comfortable. As a tip, drinks are not included in the price, including water. I found it better to buy water ashore and leave it in the cabin fridge. The tap water on board is not for drinking. The food was a westernised version of the Egyptian food I had tasted in Cairo and ashore during the cruise (I suppose to cater for tame western palates). Service on board was friendly and professional. However, as a solo traveller, they didn't seem to know what to do with me in the dining room. I was kind of tucked away into a quiet spot, not in a corner, but out of the way. Meals are buffet style, and I would advise getting in early to avoid the crush. The restaurants we visited in Cairo and along the way were, without exception, unbelievably good. The food was always delicious - beautifully cooked and presented. Ground transport between the boat and any monuments was by air-conditioned private car, and always extremely comfortable and punctual. The only hiccup was at Aswan, where my luggage was searched as I entered the airport, and the Aswan Tour Manager (not the one from Cairo) had not stayed with me to check me into my flight. I felt a little alone, as I do not speak Arabic. Fortunately, everything worked out; but that was more chance than design. From Egypt, I moved on to Jordan. Again, the Memphis Tours rep met me at Amman airport as I arrived, and professionally walked me through all landing formalities. Memberphis Tours had arranged for my Jordanian visa, and my arrival was seamless. The rep handed me to the driver Usama Daoud. And again, truly professional. His knowledge of the complex roads through Amman and up into the mountains was amazing. For those days, Usama moved me across Jordan. His pride in his home was so obvious, and made me want to spend even more time there. He showed me the delights of Madaba, Jerash and Petra. One of the suggestions which the team at Memphis Tours made to me was a visit to Wadi Rum. I am really very glad they did. It was truly a highlight of my time in Jordan, and an experience I would have missed had it not been for their recommendation. The 4WD trip across a part of this desert was a major highlight. The landscape is so rugged and desolate - it's spectacular. Tip: make sure to cover your nose and mouth when driving. The sand and dust can get into your lungs and be very uncomfortable. Tip: If you can time your visit to Wadi Rum with a full moon, the desert under the moonlight is very special. Do not miss the traditional Bedouin meal, cooked in a pit. The meat is so tender and delicious. Tip: there is an open camp fire, so if you are susceptible to asthma, make sure you have your medication handy, and try and keep your nose and moth covered. In Jordan, guides are attached to the sites I visited, rather than engaged by Memphis Tours. They are well-versed in their areas of expertise, and their English was impeccable. Once again, the vehicle was air-conditioned and very comfortable. Being a solo traveller, every effort was taken to ensure my comfort and safety. The standard of accommodation in Jordan was great. In Petra particularly, where I had to be moved due to over booking, the hotel was very comfortable. It was just a few minutes' walk from the Petra Visitor Centre, which made getting to the ancient city a breeze. Tip: I highly recommend having a Turkish bath here. The experience was exceptional - I felt as if I floated out of that place! Moving on to Israel is where I started to join small group tours, rather than being a single traveller. Tip: the land border crossing is fairly intense. I crossed from Jordan to Israel, and it took about three or four hours. Be aware that, on the Jordanian side, they will take your passport for a little while, and you just have to deal with that fact. Once again, Memphis Tours had seen to it that there was a rep who would escort me through the process on the Jordanian side, and make sure all formalities were completed correctly. The Israeli side can be very time-consuming, by the time you have been through all the security and passport checks. The short tours were just what I had wanted to do. There was, however, a small mix-up with my itinerary, so there was some last-minute "improvisation" with my tours. This suited me just fine, as I needed some down time by then. After touring solo, it took a moment to switch travel modes! The contracted tour operator was great though, and made sure that, apart from this mix up, nothing else went wrong. Accommodation in Israel was excellent. In Jerusalem, it was extremely comfortable, and the room had a very pleasant outlook across the Old City. Tip: avoid using the hotel laundry service if you can - it is very expensive. In Tel Aviv, my hotel was fantastic. Located right on Rothschild Boulevard, it was conveniently placed near markets, nightlife and restaurants. Tel Aviv is best explored on foot; it's a city that needs to be experienced rather than read about. In contrast, Jerusalem is a living museum in many ways. Tour vehicles were modern, clean and air-conditioned; very comfortable. Would I recommend Memphis Tours? Without hesitation. As I said, I felt like a honoured guest form the moment I landed to the moment I left. Every thing about my trip was planned to the last detail, and it all went off with hardly a hitch. I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of the service and the value for money Memphis Tours provides to their customers.
- Renukaradhya00An incredible once a lifetime solo trip to 🇪🇬This trip was amazingly fantastic. A total 4.5/5 star experience. Why I chose Egypt? - Egypt has everything which excites me. Egypt is a country of rich heritage. A country with grand mythology and history. A land of Many Gods and Innumerable Pharaohs. A place that was under the control of people with various beliefs. Egypt has a coast that surrounds the Red Sea and the Red Sea is among the top spots for diving. Egypt has various landscapes like vast deserts, Canyons, mountains, and the longest river in the world(debateable) which can give different experiences. All these factors made me choose Egypt. For the first time, I traveled solo on an international trip, which made the trip more special. The first part of the trip was old Egypt. Which included sites like Cairo(with Giza), Aswan, Kom Ombu, Edfu, and Luxor. I reached Cairo and was ably assisted by Ayman Zayed who took care of all my basic needs like currency, sim card, etc. I was transferred to a hotel. The next day I had Cairo sightseeing which was guided by Hosam Bashandy. Such is his mastery of Egyptology is indescribable. We saw the Great Pyramids, Khan -El-Khalili market, and the National Museum of Egypt. The same day I left for Aswan on a luxurious (way too much for my liking) AC train. In Aswan we were transferred to Cruise. It is my experience with Cruise. And my God, I was spellbound by seeing it. We were guided by Abdo Esmael. He explained each site with such clarity and precision. Along with good explanations he gave adequate time for photo sessions too. I particularly remember one night when I was out of money when he helped me out of the way. The transfer from the organizers was amazing. To mention in particular, Mohammed was amazing. The next part of the trip was in Dahaab. I was ably guided by Mahmoud Elbelbisi. I hike Mt. Sinai and was guided by local Bedouin guide Jabali. Very good day hike it was. I witnessed Coloured Canyon near Dahaab too. All of this was well handled by Memphis Tours. Mohamed Khames was my ground tour coordinator who did a commendable job. All in all a one-time life experience!!!!!
- Jeffrey R K00PyramidsAwe inspiring and beautiful with superior guide and information. Guided us through the somewhat complex system for tourists
- M7200SZpatrickh00Great experience all aroundMy wife and I enjoyed our tour guide Amed and our driver Waled. They were ready to go right at 9am at our hotel and with us adding to our itinerary, the touring company was able to accommodate our additional add on to see the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization. Amed was super knowledgeable and was able to navigate us through the Museums and the history of the pyramids. I would highly recommend this tour. We chose this tour due to the amount of positive reviews we saw and we also had a positive great experience as well. Or was great to have both a driver and a guide. Amed our guide to explain what we were seeing and our awesomen driver Waled who navigated Cairo like a true driving professional.
- HalehM1900Best Egyptian Tour CompanyWhat can k say but “wow”. My best friend and I decided to celebrate her 50th in Egypt during spring break and Ramadan. Let’s just say “poor planning” on our part. But thankfully I found the best travel agent in all of Egypt. Engy from Memphis Tours helped us book a last minute boat and tour from Luxor to Aswan. The boat was beyond luxurious and our tour guide Mohamad made our temple visits memorable and informative. Do yourself a favor and ONLY book with Memphis Tours. It went beyond our expectations. Thank you to Engy and Mohamad 🙏🏻❤️ Haleh
- 718karlak00custom tourThe organization of my custom tour was arranged by Sara Abdelwahab Zak of memphis tour. She is extremly competent, helpful and accepted all my requests and changes. Smaller problems were taken care of immediately when possible. Her engagement for her customer (me) was super. Stayed friendly and helpful at all times. Couldnt have been better. Thank you again for your patience.
- jhingle300Can Trust Memphis Tours for Great Egyptian ExperienceDid not know much about who to work with in Egypt but through Travel Local we used Memphis Tours for a custom package tour of Cairo (Pyramids, Muesum) and Luxor (Valley of Kings, Karnack and Luxor Temple). Took great care of us start to end with meeting at airport and through providing guides to host and educate us in days. Great main coordinators, amazing driver in both locations (special thanks Walid) and guides each day. Really wonderful and excellent guide in Luxor area was Shaimaa who was amazing! If you love history and amazing sites, then Egypt is it. Photos of the pyramids and tombs are just not close to seeing them in person. Wonderful and friendly people in Egypt and we felt very safe. Some tips: be prepared for huge pressure to tip big $ and for everything (even to use bathrooms). Do not go without a tour group or personal guide! Know tour group will plan way too much for you given jet lag and early mornings late nights, so you need to think out your itinerary they offer. Again, Memphis was first class and you can trust them to take care of you.
- joycekB44NO00Incredible experience with Memphis Tours while in Egypt/JordanOne of the best trips of my life! The itinerary was set up by Haytham Hesham at Memphis Tours. He is a master planner ensuring every detail and booking met with my request. Haytham's timely communication back and forth demonstrated his diligence to ensure a great trip.(made alternate suggestions that really made the trip special). Memphis Tours will greet you at the airport and provide wonderful guides to take you through your journey. One guide in particular was George in Aswan that was truly outstanding in every way. His kindness, knowledge, and supportive guidance was just amazing! I will be using Memphis tours again as their service, knowledge and support is the best in the industry! I did the Egypt and Jordan private trip for about 18 days.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Our tour guide Ahmed Farahat and driver Haytham Nazeeh were both excellent and picked us up at the beautiful port of Ain Sukhna, driving us all the way from there to The Great Pyramids Of Egpyt and The magnificent Sphinx. Mariam at Memphis Tours is a great worker, and was also able to handle the last - minute date and time changes which our cruise ship forced us into, even after we were fully - booked on this nice tour. We were also taken to a nice, native Egyptian restaurant in nearby Giza, for lunch. It was the final day of Ramadan, and everyone was in a joyous mood. At the end of our good Memphis Tour, we were taken back to our nice ship. A beautiful day 😀 !
Written April 25, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.