Take the strain out of itinerary planning on this action-packed 3-day private tour of Cairo and Alexandria. See the pyramids at Giza, Saqqara, and Dahshur, and ride a camel across the desert; explore the Egyptian Museum, the Alabaster Mosque, and coptic cairo , admire the library, the catacombs, the Citadel of Qaitbay, and Pompey’s Pillar. Tour includes lunch and door-to-door round-trip transfers.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 3 days tours
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- bottle of water everyday
- hotel pick up and drop off
- private tour
- all entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Entry/Admission - Alexandria
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- cairo city center and giza hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37291P311
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria?
- How much is Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria?
- Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria price starts from $107.50. Discover and book Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- What is the Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria cancellation policy?
- Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria?
- Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria is hosted by Hesham Egypt Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hesham Egypt Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37291P311
Reserve your spot
pyramids day tour GIZA SAKKARA...
Cairo city center tour
Alexandria day tour
About the operator
Hesham Egypt Tour Guide
#50 of 1,432 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- 795asjas00Great Pyramd experienceIt was a perfect experience - would suggest everyone to go with this agency. We loved every part of the tour.
- evrklear00Great!We enjoyed and recommend this tour. Moaz was an amazing driver through the city and Ahmed did a wonderful job of covering centuries of history in a few short hours.
- andrewlN1932ZR00Great introduction to CairoWe had an amazing time with Mohamed and really enjoyed the cultural immersion throughout the day! 5 stars would recommend. He also took a lot of photos for us:)
- 24mereditha00Afternoon (solo) tour of Old CairoGreat tour with Ahmed (Duba) in Old Cairo… was here on business and was looking for an afternoon experience and this fit the bill perfectly. Ahmed was very professional - and also very kind. Ahmed made me feel comfortable and almost like a friend. We visited the Citadel, Coptic Cairo and Khan El Khalili. It was a perfectly balanced tour, with no pressure to buy souvenirs or other. Ahmed and the driver did a great job and I would highly recommend them for a casual, friendly tour of old Cairo. Many thanks to them! And I would be happy to use their services on a future visit.
- Roving0685424756400No meets expectations and we needed to pay extra for things that were originally includedTour offered picked up from our hotel, however, 2 hours before the event we were notified that nobody will be pick up and the only option was to pay additional money for transportation. The show was not good and also, we paid extra to have the drinks included but also this it was not true. There is not a difference for a regular tour or the luxe. No needed to pay extra money.
- ClaraPSP00Recomend our guide!Bisho os very nice and friendly. We enjoy a lot out data! The táxi driver is very kind. I enjoy to know about papiro, the museu,the bazaar, cidadela.
- 258amarh00Amazing!Marcil was amazing and very knowledgeable and professional! Highly recommend. The agency was good and easy to deal with
- dennzonw00An Awesome DayMy guide was Ahmed, a very soft-spoken gentleman who was very knowledgeable about the mosques. I was awestruck by the architecture! Ahmed did a great job of explaining the Mamluk and Ottoman styles. He even informed me that the last Shah of Iran was buried near by and took me to see the gravesite. I’d highly recommend Ahmed. What’s more, he’s a GREAT photographer.
- t0mandvickib00Great tour for our first day in Cairo!We arrived in Cairo early in the morning and our 2 week tour did not start until 5:30 p.m. We did not want to waste our time hanging out at our hotel so we booked a tour with Ehab. He guided us very efficiently through the Egyptian Museum pointing out many interesting items and giving us alot of history. He took us to different bazaars to learn about ancient medicine/aroma therapy, how papyrus is made, and gave us time to see some beautiful jewelry and Egyptian cotton items. Ehab was excellent and his driver Moaz kept us comfortable and safe in the Cairo traffic. They were very accomodating, asking if there was anything else we wanted to see and we had a fun 1/2 day.
- Venture1747479955700Great TourThis tour was great. Hader was such a lovely guide. She was very informative during the trip and provided lots of information about ancient Egypt and the culture. Me and my husband arrived very late the night before the trip and had to reschedule at 2am. She rang us at that time and was able to change everything around for us to a later time which was above and beyond what anyone would expect. 5 stars.
- anishas43300Excellent!Such a great tour with Ahmed and Tamer! Very knowledgeable about all the sites and perfect for an afternoon exploring Cairo! Would recommend!
- Mario C00Amazing time at LuxorExcellent experience from beginning to end. Nice transportation and the guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Would do again
- SpiritFA00Great servicedriver was excellent. He picked us up at airport from Luxor and we had a quick return to the airport for our flight home. He was an excellent driver and very friendly. Definitely suggest this transfer.
- charlesh22700Excellent Islamic and Coptic Cairo tour with Khan El-Khalili BazaarGreat tour with excellent guide Ehab. Very knowledgeable and absolutely knew everyone everywhere we went. Always gave us plenty of time to explore and linger if we wanted to, and was super flexible. Arrived at our hotel on time and communicated well via WhatsApp. Great tour and cannot say enough about Ehab. Highly recommend.
- TavlaDavis00Pyramids visit with camel ride and ATV ride, exciting but unexpectedly shocking in some aspects.The tour guide Hader and driver MOAZ came to pick us up on time. Hader was knowledgeable and told interesting facts about Egyptian pharaohs. Driver was nice and polite. In addition to visiting pyramids we were driven to the cotton shop, papyrus factory, and essential oils store and jewelry/souvenirs store. The prices there were too high even for American tourists. The only nice and knowledgeable presentation we got was from Yousef in papyrus store. Other places really took our time for nothing. Essential oils store has interesting presentation but could not negotiate for affordable prices. Not sure if they sell something with their strict policy. The camel ride was fun but there is no any kind of protection from falling of the camel. ATV driving was fun with help of teenage boy. They have helmets but didn’t offer them before we asked. The ride around pyramids is fun but to get there be ready to pass huge piles of stinky trash, stray dogs and we even saw a dead horse on the side of the road, sadly. We are thankful for the tour team but some things mentioned above can be fixed for better impressions from the tour.
Buy it with
Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria provided by Hesham Egypt Tour Guide
Product Overview: Budget 3-Days Tours around Cairo , Giza & Alexandria
Number of Photos