Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel
By Nobles Of Egypt
View the beauty and the majesty of the Giza plateau at sunset by camel. Add a dimension to your visit to the pyramids that most visitors do not get to experience.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel ride in Sahara at the pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Prices are fixed for hotels in Cairo and Giza. We must charge an additional fee for Cairo International Airport (CAI) hotel pickups.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125698P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel
What you can expect during your visit
- Additional Safety Measures
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel?
- Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel price starts from $51.43. Discover and book Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel cancellation policy?
- Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel?
- Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel is hosted by Nobles Of Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nobles Of Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunset at Giza pyramids by camel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125698P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedour guide will meet you at your hotel and company you to Giza plateau where you will have your camel ride in Sahara desert to watch the magical sunset at the PYRAMIDS.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The best tour guide!!!
Sam is the best tour guide hands down! We had a large group and he took amazing care of us. He was patient as we to…
Our Siwa Oasis + Cairo trip
Egyptologist Sam raised the standard for how a tour guide should handle their tour. To start off, he's knowledgeabl…
The Guide makes the experience
Touring with Sam was my absolute favorite part about Egypt. I experienced a number of guides and by far Sam was the…
Great tour with Egyptologist Sam
We had a visit to the Giza Plateau with the very kind and knowledgable "Egiptologist Sam" who took us around, shari…
Great tour with Aziza!
We booked a last minute tour with Aziza after another guide had to cancel, and we are so lucky we did! She was very…
HEAR ME WHEN I SAY, OUTSTANDING!!!!!
Future Egypt travelers, please, HEAR ME WHEN I SAY!!! My recent trip to Egypt, with a group of 25 travelers has cli…
Sam is a GODSEND!!
Sam is an amazing guide and person! He expertly managed a group of 25 with patience and compassion from Cairo to As…
Great trip best tour guide ever
Sam was our tour guide. He is amazing! His depth of knowledge about Egypt is vast and deep. Everyday he greeted us …
I can never again travel abroad without a “Sam” to lead the way.
Performance evaluations are usually a challenge for me. Not this time. @Egyptologist Sam was simply outstanding. …
Tour with Sam
If you are looking for a memorable vacation, go with Sam. He was patient, kind and very accommodating. He made sure…
Sam is amazing! He is so knowledgeable about Egypt & he will definitely make your experience unforgettable!
Human experience and unique visits
What to say about Oussama ? Do I have the words to summarise this unique experience? Well first thing to say is how…
Sam made my experience in Egypt life changing.
Sam was an excellent tour guide! His knowledge about the subject matters goes beyond outstanding. We were a large…
Aziza gave me the best day ever
Aziza was the best tour guide, ever! She is extremely knowledgeable, and knew exactly how to not only tell a story,…
All around great!
Zizi was so much fun and extremely informative! She was very knowledgeable when it came to great photo opportunitie…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2022 • Solo
Sam is probably one of the best guides in Egypt. He is a professional guide and an egiptologist. If you are looking for a deep understanding of the sacred sites of Egypt, I totally advise you to discover egypt through his eyes. He is very sensitive and has a lot of knowledge to share. Plus: he LOVES what he does. You can feel this love every minute you spend with him. Perfect company for those who, like me, have discovred their passion for Egypt.
Written December 26, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.