Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request)
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Gratuities recommended
- Departure details
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt your hotel or location in Cairo or Giza
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10449P172
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour?
- Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour price starts from $300.00. Discover and book Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour?
- Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour is hosted by Let's Explore Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Let's Explore Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10449P172
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCairoCairo, Cairo Governorate, Egyptyour hotel or location in Cairo or GizaSee address & details
- 1AlexandriaStop: 12 hoursyou will meet your private Tour guide in the lobby in your hotel or your location, and we will start your lovely tour to our favorite city "Alexandria", where you can have a diving into Alexandria and the ancient Cleopatra city, The diving will start from ancient Pharos to the city of sunken monuments by boat, The first diving lasts from about 40 min to 1 hour according to the person’s fitness, The second diving lasts from about 40 min to 1 hour according to the person’s fitness, you will be accompanied by a diver, so it is not necessary to know swim or diving before as it is a scuba diving. If we come from Cairo, the diving will be at 11.00 A.M, Making our diving the visiting the ancient city of Cleopatra. This tour can be done if we have an over day or overnightRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Let's Explore Egypt
Joined in February 2015
#108 of 1,481 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- Guide0536606986900classical Cairo Pyramids and Museum tourHad a good day with Sayed, he is a knowledgeable guide and can answer almost every question of EGY history. Also had some interesting talks about current situation and what could be done better. I particular liked that he also put in some effort in taking "funny" pics and suggested certain spots and positions. He also recommended NOT to take the fish during lunch since it was not fresh. All in all highly recommended. Udo Mitzschke
- Traveler54395700Exciting Egyptian Excursion December 2023Most wonderful way to kick off my Egyptian adventure 2023. It was an awesome experience with our guide Sayed whom I rate as A+++++++. He set an extremely high standard. Soooooo looking forward
- 515janinet00Go the extra mile and book a private tour ❤️A huge thank you to Sayed, our guide and Ahmed, our driver for a fantastic day. Visiting the Pyramids was top of my bucket list items and an experience I will never forget. A private tour is highly recommended as you can enjoy a more intimate experience with times revolving around you and doing what you want to do.
- OShoeDiva00Wonderful tour for the familyWe had an amazing time seeing all of the sights. Seeing the pyramids and riding the camels were the highlights. I highly recommend this tour.
- 210sarfrazm00Eman is a great and knowledgeable tourist guide with high quality and excellent information about history of pyramidsEman provides really good information and details of all the sites we have visited today. Especially her courtesy behaviour and smiling face all the time.
- Stay2976755319200Giza PyramidsI think this is one of the best tours we have been on. I have taken tours before which end up being the guide talking and not enjoying the tour. The tour was very free and easy. I loved the well planned locations and enough time at each. Ahmad was very knowledgeable and excellent photographer. I was fearful since reviews of Giza are bad usually, but I had one of the best experiences.
- martinadL2035RT00Amazing dayThe driver Gerges and the tour guide Doaa where amazing, very friendly. Pick up from hotel was without problems, all excursion were amazing. We took so much pictures. I recommend this trip.
- stefanfO1996YX00Great day and guide!We had an awesome day! Our guide and driver for the day were so fun and friendly. Our guide was very knowledgeable about Egypt and the sites and provided many interesting insights. It was a packed day definitely full of great memories. Gamal (driver) and George (guide) made it extra special. They took great photos of us and basically everything was included except for tips. We didn't feel rushed even though it was a packed day. Favorite parts were the camel rides with Giza pyramids in background and getting to go inside of a tomb. Highly recommend!
- Natasha M00The most amazing driver anyone could ever use!!We had the BEST day with Hassan!!! He took us everywhere we wanted with no complaints and he was always smiling when we asked things. His car is spacious and very comfortable! It allowed us to leave our stuff with him while we went out and looked at stuff. I would 100% use him every time we come to Egypt! Thank you for this amazing experience!
- 623krisztianp00Exciting tripMy brother and I had an exciting all inclusive private tour with Sayed Mohamed and we have to admit this trip exceeded our expectations. We received exactly what we had read about the trip, and there were no difficult questions from Mohamed - he knew everything about ancient history. We are still absorbing each minute of the historical trip. The driver, Andrew was driving safely. Thank you again. Cheers from Hungary!
- Hannes G00Recommend this tourWe had Emil as our guide and everything was great. He spoke German and had a very deep knowledge of the sites and the history. A really relaxed and interesting experience!
- nataliaaE2284SL00Trustworthy kind and fun guide. Could have learned a bit more at the pyramidsGamal was knowledgeable, kind, and fun, he studied stones for his career as an Egyptologist so I really appreciate how he was constantly teaching us and even collecting stones for us. He challenged our way of thinking to rationalize how the various sites were made at Sakkara site since the tonnage and size of major sites seem quite impossible for the old kingdom civilizations to do with basic tooling. With respect to opportunities, I have two minor suggestions, #1 is that once at the Giza Grand Pyramids, it would be nice to learn more about the number of years each took to build, the family history behind each, and where the actual mommies went. Perhaps we missed it? Lastly, depending on customer preference, give the customer a heads up that the guide will hop on the car closer to the sites (in some countries two men in a car is a scary situation) and gauge whether the customer wants to prioritize fun videos/ pictures over a more nerdy/ history session. Not all customers breathe and live for Instagram and TikTok. All in all, we felt safe, we laughed, and we felt like we got our money's worth.
- Dreamer4855015134700A great day in Cairo with Dooa and GeorgeWe had a really great Day in Cairo with Dooa and George. Thanks to them, we have been able to see many places, including the amazing pyramids, the museum and the bazar, all of that in a good mood. Dooa is not only a good guide but an person it is nice to talk to and to learn from. George, the driver, comes with his good mood and makes always funny jokes. This was a nice day for both of us thanks to them.
- lisagN7675YI00AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!We literally just returned from this tour moments ago (11/27/23)!!! It was absolutely enlightening and AMAZING!!! Our tour guide, Gamal, is an absolute WEALTH of knowledge!!! He responds quickly and is extremely kind!!! His driver, Hoka, was right there every step of the way and is soo pleasant and helpful! This tour with these two…was the highlight of our trip and is an absolute MUST!!
- Muhammad B00Egyptian pyramids and museumI really enjoyed my tour of the pyramids, sphinx, and museum. My tour guide and driver were both very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this tour to others.
Buy it with
Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour provided by Let's Explore Egypt
Product Overview: Diving to Cleopatra Palace, Alexandria Private Tour
Number of Photos