per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Local food
- Felucca Ride on the Nile for 1 hour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Tower
- Personal Items
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 6:00 pm – we can change the time to suit you.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143737P38
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cairo By Night Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cairo By Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cairo By Night Tour?
- Cairo By Night Tour price starts from $53.50. Discover and book Cairo By Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cairo By Night Tour cancellation policy?
- Cairo By Night Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cairo By Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cairo By Night Tour?
- Cairo By Night Tour is hosted by Egypt Via Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Via Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cairo By Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143737P38
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1CairoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2DowntownStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cairo TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Al Moez Ldin Allah Al FatmiStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5CairoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Egypt Via Travel
Joined in February 2019
#300 of 1,431 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- Fabrizio D00Fantastic day in pyramids and citadelahmed is fantastic, kind and polite he tells the secrets of ancient egypt in a simple and interesting way. he never bores you and is very nice. everything is perfectly organized with transportation included.
- Z7561GQglennw00My Egypt vacation and tour.The views were amazing. I took plenty of pictures and aet some really grate food. My tour guide was fully knowledgeable and made sure safety was his first concern. I will surely use this company on my next visit to Egypt. I can't wait.
- Rebecca L00Tour of Egyptian museum, pyramids and sphinxWe had a great day. Hadeer is a knowledgeable guide with great English. Hadeer made sure we were safe and looked after. We are a family of 4 with 2 children and Hadeer was fantastic at engaging the children with all her facts about ancient Egyptian culture. Thank you for a brilliant day and for taking so many awsome photos.
- 72vidalb00Great experience at Museum of Egyptian Civilization, Pyramids and SphinxMy tour started from the museum of civilization and it was a great experience to get to know the lifestyle of egyptians. However, certainly the best part of the museum are the Mummies. The second activity were the pyramids and sphinx. it's incredible to see these monuments up close and realize that people built them. None of this would be possible and so interesting if it weren't for my guide Hadeer. She really knows each of the points and all the shortcuts in depth. An amazing guide.
- Bhughes092300Absolutely amazing timeAhmed was an AMAZING guide. He was so knowledgeable about all of Egypt’s ancient and modern English. He was extremely accommodating to all of the needs of our group. We had an amazing time with him at the pyramids where he made sure we learned the history, got great photos, and had enjoyable camel rides. He also took us to several amazing stores where I was able to get affordable and quality souvenirs. I loved everything I purchased and the people we interacted with were extremely kind. He was very communicative prior to and during our trip which I appreciated. He never made me feel like any of my questions were dumb and he took time to answer them all. I highly recommend using this service during your trip to Egypt. You won’t regret it!
- Jan B00The guide to Alexandria ruined the overall impressionThe first and second day (Giza, Sakkara, Memphis and Cairo) was very nice, the guide Mariam was perfect, nice, always satisfied us. Unfortunately, the trip to Alexandria was terrible. We traveled more than 3 hoursl, in the end we didn't see much. The visitor told us that the fortress was under reconstruction and that we could not go there, but it was not true. We also did ´t see the library, just a short stop for a photo from the road. We were not allowed to take a closer look at a monument. Either it's not worth it or there's no time
- anitabonita500Ahmed: Tour GuideAhmed was an AMAZING tour guide that made my experience Royal. I literally felt like a Queen with his expertise, photos, knowledge, well connections and hospitality. From transportation, to the pyramids, oil shop, Egyptian cotton store and Nile dinner cruise. This was an epic experience that I’ll never forget. Thanks for everything Ahmed and bravo to you!!!
- Matt F00Giza day tripThis was a memorable and fun trip with friends. We had a great time with Ahmed who was a knowledgeable friendly and well informed guide. We will definitely be back to Egypt and home to see Ahmed again soon!
- Anna_W864200Perfect!A perfect day to discover the islamic part of Cairo. With this very friendly guiding you will find what you are looking for. Khan Khalili is a must to see in Cairo. Very good taking care, all in time and welcoming. Definitely recommended!
- Anna_W864200Just one word: great!Great!!! The tour, the guide, the nature... So easy to get from Cairo to the oasis! Also if you have only one day, you are able to experience so much: the countryside, driving through the villages, seeing the way of live outside the hectic and noises of Cairo. And: the magic of an oasis! I will never forget this day!
- Anna_W864200Don't miss this chance!I like to recommend Egypt Via Travel. They really take good care of you. Traveling as a single women felt so much comfortable with this company! Many thanks for taking me to the pyramids and the camels. Everything was perfect and welcoming.
- 452minaw00Alexandria in 24 hrsThe catacombs, The Roman amphitheatre , fresh fish and seafood lunch near the Fort and coffee and cake in one of the oldest coffee shops in Alexandria - The Brazilian coffee shop! Led by our knowledgeable and kind guide Mena. One night in the former palace, The Windsor hotel overlooking the seafront promenade.
- 97ji_c00Great experienceI booked a trip to Tell El Amarna with Egyptviatravel and I would do it again! The site is less visited than others, but if you want to explore the Egyptian countryside and visit an important historical site, I can recommend this one. The tombs are just amazing and you will have them all for yourself. My guide Abdul and driver Bahaa were a very funny duo and I enjoyed their company! Abdul is very knowledgeable and does maximum for the trip to be as smooth as possible. I asked to visit a site which was not a part of the itinerary (Tuna el Gebel), and it wasn't a problem. On our way, we took a motor boat to cross the Nile, which wasn't part of the plan (there was supposed to be a new bridge built, but turned out it hasn't been built yet), but they should make it part of the itinerary because it was great fun! Thank you for the good service!
- 25m_lissaa00A must in CairoGood tour of the pyramids and Sphinx. very good timing, tour guide was perfectly on time and very friendly. She answered all questions and had perfect informations. Would recommend this when visiting cairo. Special thanks to Menna our tour guide who gave us a really good time. Very nice driver as well !
- EdytaJ480010I am so happy I was choosing via travel. Safety time in Egypt with wonderful memories. Everything was well organised. I was spending 4 days in Cairo and definitely i will recommend Via Travel for everyone :) as a extra I have unique pictures from my holiday.