4 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis. All transfers in Cairo. All your tours and excursions are with A/C vehicle. The service of meet and assist at all your destinations. All your visits include entrance fees & Egyptologist Guide. Tour order may vary but all mentioned sites will be covered. Our prices include all taxes and services.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tour order may vary but all mentioned sites will be covered.
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Cairo
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Any Optional tours mentioned in the program.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup upon request from any Place in Cairo or Giza .
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P338
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5 Days Package Best of Cairo?
- How much is 5 Days Package Best of Cairo?
- 5 Days Package Best of Cairo price starts from $714.65. Discover and book 5 Days Package Best of Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5 Days Package Best of Cairo cancellation policy?
- 5 Days Package Best of Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5 Days Package Best of Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5 Days Package Best of Cairo?
- 5 Days Package Best of Cairo is hosted by GoldenEgypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GoldenEgypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 Days Package Best of Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P338
Reserve your spot
Memphis the Ancient Capital
Old Cairo Tour
About the operator
Joined in July 2013
#551 of 1,432 Tours & Activities in Cairo
- FreshFire G00Be warned the worst customer service ever!This is a horribly bad service. The guy does not communicate and utterly rude. To a point that makes me feel unsafe to go on the tour. I booked the tour for July 4th, which I assume they will pick me up on July 4th. But it turns out they arranged the guide to pick me up on July 3rd when I have not arrived Egypt yet. It is a terrible misunderstanding. But I was hoping to resolve it somehow. Yet the person is very rude and no empathy at all. Constantly blaming me while he never clearly communicated. Then he threatened me to cancel the trip since I already paid. I cannot do anything about it. My flight leaves tomorrow. The lack of communication, and constantly accusation without any empathy. Be warned. If anything goes wrong, they are horrible to talk to. No customer service. No any kind words. Rude rude rude to the core. A terrible first taste of Egypt since this is my first trip to Egypt.
- Sara A00Breath-taking SceneryOne of the best experiences of my life! I visited on new year's eve in 2013, the climb was amazing and felt like a National Geographic documentary. 😃 Witnessing the sky and the sunrise was a breath-taking experience. Would love to go back one day. ❤️
- pazza7100A must do in EgyptI enjoyed visiting the Step Pyramid of Saqqara. I think that you will enjoy this with a knowledge quide,I had Muhammad from Odynovo who knew his facts. The things to avoid is the animal rides.
- Ian M00SunriseThis trip was booked with Sharm happy tours. Pick up time 21:00 at our hotel in Sharm el Sheikh by coach to saint Catherine monastery arriving about 01:00. Start the walk up which will take about 4 hours to reach the top. Everyone keeps trying to sell you gloves‘hats’ ponchos to keep warm but you sweat on the way up. I had jeans and a jumper on but didn’t need it shorts would have been ok for me.when you get to the top it can feel cold then you can rent a blanket if needed but we was ok .The last 40 minutes is the hardest 740 steps which I think you need to be of average fitness.I was surprised to see all types of people at the top . So it shows if you really want to get there you will. Sunrise is at 06:00 and you won’t be disappointed the view is absolutely stunning some great photo opportunities. We descended in half the time 2 hours . The journey up and down can be made by camels but only three quarters of the way the last 750 steps 40 minutes is by foot. Went you eventually get to the bottom waiting for you will be saint Catherine monastery. It’s place has lots of history and a very spiritual experience not to be missed
- thrillean00Must visit placeStunning expirience to see all the ancient Egypt marvels gathered at one place. You have to take a lot of time to see everything and the lines are huge, but it's worth every minute. If you are on a short few hours trip (like us), first go to the Tutanchamon floor where his burial treasures are kept. The privilege to see these items is enormous and after that you can admire anything else. The scale of the art and architecture of Egypt is massive, but I fully relized that in this museum. The only negative thing os that all the mummies are taken out of the museum with intention from next year to be housed in a new museum, dedicated for them. But however, the artefacts exhibited are worth it.
- Bellae198700No covid-19 safety measures*No COVID-19 safety measures in place* The star rating is based on the fact we were promised when paying that social distancing and masks would be worn (as per Egyptian law). A small mini bus came to our hotel to pick us and a group of 8 people up (plus us 2 as extra). They would not wear masks because they were a family group and we were expected to sit directly next to th in a confined space to travel from Makadi Bay to Hurghada. This is not acceptable given the current pandemic. They were asking us to sit on seats that actually had stickers on them saying 'do not sit: social distancing'. What's worse is that we were made to feel like we were wrong and over reacting. Our hotel, Arabesque, were extremely helpful in getting our money back and because they are all wearing masks they are extremely understanding of the situation. If you don't care about your safety and the safety of others, then this trip would be perfect for you.
- K7196EEbrians00We were robbed on the tourMy wife and I went to do the boat ride to the Nubian village. They took $2000 egp from her purse. We had just taken money out of the atm about 20 minutes prior to going. We went for a walk on the beach. He said my wife can keep her purse there. We got it back it was moved from where we left it. Come to find out when we get back to our hotel the money is gone. So I would leave it 0 start if we could. I hope to get a refund since I didn’t get any money back when I let the guide know. He said they didn’t take it. Well I have the atm receipt that I got the money.
- MacaroniGirrl00Trip of a lifetimeWhen I say “lifetime” I recognize I’m only in my 30s, but I’ve travelled a lot and can safely say that experiencing Egypt, especially through this tour, will always be one of the best experiences in my life. Having never used a tour company before on a trip, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but even if I had the highest of expectations, this tour would have surpassed them. Everyone, from booking to departure, was responsive and attentive, but our Cairo/Alexandria guides took the cake. Our guide Mohamed Goda was incredibly knowledgeable and attentive, and really made us feel cared for and connected. Goda, along with our driver Feras, also created a very fun and enjoyable atmosphere, allowing everyone to be themselves. We learned so much—8 days was not enough! If you are considering a trip to Egypt, this is the one for you.
- ksuleta000Trip of a lifetime thanks to our guides!A girlfriend and I decided rather spur of the moment to book tickets to Egypt from the US. We booked an 8 day tour with them and our primary assigned guide was one of the best humans beings. He was kind, intelligent, informed, well connected, and overly concerned with our happiness, enjoyment, and education. He was flexible and accommodating. He was patient with all of our questions and concerns. We felt quite pampered! Our driver was also kind, considerate, flexible, and fun. So, if you're wondering if you should book through Golden Egypt, the answer is a resounding YES! And be sure to ask for Goda and Fares!
Buy it with
5 Days Package Best of Cairo provided by GoldenEgypt Tours
Product Overview: 5 Days Package Best of Cairo
Number of Photos